rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

train game

train game

If you use the subway or the train or a bus, it often happens that you spot a cute girl. But I often wonder, how can I approach her? With many people around it makes an interaction very difficult, as the girl would feel uncomfortable to talk back to you when she knows that everyone is listening to the conversation.
So far I tried to wait until the girl gets out and then approach her, but I still have not had much success as you need to be very fast and make a good impression in a short span, as train stations are a hectic environment.

Any tips? What to do when out of a sudden a cute girl, often with ear plugs, sits next to you?

train game

Early morning about 8am, I was getting on the train going to work, I see a cute Asian walking behind me...

me: how do i pay for parking?
her: at the ticker machine
me: oh (pretending to be confused)
her: we are walking the same way so i will show you
me: ok great thanks
her: you walk fast like me
me: i don't like to waste time
her: ya i don't have any to waste
me: me nether

We get to the station and she points out the machine.

her: here it is good luck
me: thanks have a good day

5 minutes later...

I get on the train and I notice the girl is sitting close by. The train is crowded, its early morning and I don't feel like approaching her in front of all these people squeezed together on the train.

I get an idea. I approach her area which is crowded with people. I talk loudly so she and everyone else can hear me...

me: hey do you have a pen i can borrow?
her: let me see (she immediately begins digging into her bag)

her: here you go
me: thanks

I take her pen and I write down my email address. I sit a few seats away from her. I wait a few minutes hoping the crowd around her will get off the train. She gets up and walks towards me and the exit. I get up right away as she walks towards me..

me: i wrote down my email (handing it to her)
her: oh
me: i think we should have a drink sometime
her: im married
me: fuck seriously
her: ya sorry but thanks for the offer
me: damn ok bye
her: bye sweetheart

Even though I was unsuccessful, it felt to good to be gaming hard at 8am on a Tuesday. I like to approach when most guys are scared too. It adds to my confidence.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid241870

The next day, the same train, 2 college aged girls sit next to me carrying big travel bags, I make some pretty good eye contact with one of them...

me: are you going on vacation?
her: hehe, no, we just got here
me: from where?
her: LA, we are here for college
me: what school?
her: cal state
me: you just got off the airplane?
her: ya we have been traveling all morning
me: damn thats crazy
her: we have freshman orientation right now
me: wow, well, welcome to the bay area
her: thanks we love it here
me: ya its a little more relaxed then socal
her: really?
me: ya you don't have to get all dressed up to go to the grocery store
her: haha ya LA is crazy like that.
me: where are gonna live? the dorms?
her: ya
me: you are about 30 mins away from your school
her: really?
me: ya and the weather will be much better over there
her: i heard SF was foggy
me: only close to the ocean, the weather is different every few blocks out here
her: i love SF, what do you do over here?
me: im going to work right now at a sports camp
her: oh thats so much fun

blah, blah, blah...

We chat for a few minutes and I see my stop coming up...

me: this is my stop, wanna exchange numbers?
her: sure

I gave her mine and told her to text me. She did later that afternoon.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid241876

Quote: (05-28-2013 01:40 PM)anythinggoes Wrote:  

ear plugs?

I have been experimenting with different things..

Eye contact and smile - Like saying "hi" without speaking. If she smiles back, go open her. If not, you can still walk over and verbally say "hello".

Be a little louder - Sometimes the volume on their headphones is very low. I have opened girls wearing headphones and they answered me without hesitation. I don't even think they had the thing turned on.

Fake it - Move your mouth like you are saying something, but don't actually make a sound. Does that make sense? Just "mouth" it, pretend to say something. Often times, they will take off their headphones and say "what", or "were you talking to me", or "excuse me". This is a good test to see if she is really listening to something or not.

The shoulder/arm tap - Risky, but ballsy. She has to respect your confidence for doing this, but it could scare her if your not careful. Don't do it from behind her. I like to use it when she is walking past me in the same direction. Probably should be your last option.

There is a time for all of these. Sometimes I use more then one in a single approach. Just ignore the fucking headphones and open her gently.

There are addicted to their phones because it simulates them. Facebook, internet, email, text, twitter, music, pics, all in the palm of their hand. They love that power on their fingertips. Also, They might be doing it to scare away alot of beta males.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7598-p...#pid109585

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4382-p...l#pid71238

train game

Do you think it is better to approach them in the train, with everyone else looking at you and hearing you? Or would it be better to wait when she gets out? Problem with the latter is that often she will be in a lot of hurry, and often do not want to be approached.
I find trains and buses difficult, but due to the density of population that uses public transport (especially in Europe) it is inevitable that you will meet cute girls at these places.

train game

Giovonny, in that first approach you didn't talk to her further than "business talk" - do such approaches work for you? I've always heard, especially from Roosh, that if you haven't built a connection and made her laugh once or twice, the number won't go anywhere.

However, that's an interesting trick - not asking for her number and not giving her yours, but writing down your email address instead.

train game

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:12 PM)anythinggoes Wrote:  

Do you think it is better to approach them in the train, with everyone else looking at you and hearing you? Or would it be better to wait when she gets out? Problem with the latter is that often she will be in a lot of hurry, and often do not want to be approached.
I find trains and buses difficult, but due to the density of population that uses public transport (especially in Europe) it is inevitable that you will meet cute girls at these places.

If you have the mindset where you don't care what anybody else thinks about you, and you don't mind a bunch of people overhearing your conversation, then you should be able to approach on the train.

The truth is most people on the train are listening to music or occupied reading a book - they don't really care if you talk to a random girl, they probably won't even notice...and they definitely won't stop you.

Only thing I would suggest is going indirect if it's somewhat crowded. It could get awkward if you are too direct, and she's not interested. If you're direct in the street, and she's not interested, she can tell you she has a boyfriend and keep walking, but on a crowded train she might feel a little trapped.

Last week I was on a packed train and had a sexy spanish girl smushed right up against me. She kept looking up at me, but I was too embarrassed to open in front of all the other people crowded up against us.

In retrospect, I could have asked her about all the gold bracelets she was wearing, and told her I was looking to buy my sister a birthday gift.

Try going indirect and you may be pleasantly surprised.

train game

Just throw out the "what people might think" mentality. No one gives a shit about you. Especially in the city. Are they your family or friends? No. People have their life to worry about. Not some random dude on the metro.

In thw case of her feeling trapped, just change carts at the next stop.

train game

I was not asking because I feel insecure of approaching her (well, it is not a comfortable environment, but still possible), but the girl herself will also feel strange talking to a foreigner in a train. Even if there are dozens of people you will never meet again in a couple of minutes it still inhibits action.

train game

Gaming on public transit isn't as hard as you think

If she is wearing earphones get her attention then motion for her to take them out then spit your opener.
If you are having issues with hooking her after you open her on the train you should work on that 1st.
Work on making her laugh and hooking her investment. Neglecting to do this will result in getting numbers that flake not unlike getting a number under any other circumstances.

Dont worry about people watching or hearing you spit game. Most of the time like 98% no one will interrupt you.
The other 2% some girl or guy will try to join the conversation. Amog the crap out of them.
If this scares in anyway then you need to work past it. The girls you approach will smell the fear on you and they'll flake anyway.

train game

And that mentality wont get you anywhere. Reread what i posted. If youre scared of making a girl uncomfortable theres some deeper issues at play.

train game

Do you think it is better to approach them in the train, with everyone else looking at you and hearing you? Or would it be better to wait when she gets out?

BEFORE she gets on the train is best. She is just waiting there, she is not going anywhere.

Or, anytime you see her ALONE. Standing or sitting alone, on or off the train.

The best situation is a cute girl sitting by herself, on or off the train. This the easiest one. Just sit near by and open her any way you like.

Of course, many times we see a cute girl on a busy train. It's hard to approach if everyone is looking at you and listening to you. This is where I might indirectly opener her..

"is that a good book"
"is that a good ipad"
"is that a good phone"
"i love your sweater, are you a fashion designer"

Something like this that seems innocent. And, it doesn't matter if people hear you.

Sometimes, if the train is really crowded, I just wait until she gets off and I approach her as she is walking off the train.

A little privacy is important. It's hard to approach when people are watching and listening.

But, sometimes I just write a little note with my name and number on it and hand it to them with a smile.

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:14 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Giovonny, in that first approach you didn't talk to her further than "business talk" - do such approaches work for you?

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. It just depends on the vibe of the conversation. We can talk all in "business talk" but if we do it an a flirty way, and she is attracted to me, if might work.

It is usually better if we share a laugh and talk about something in common. But, sometimes a casual conversation with an attractive man is enough to spark her curiosity.

train game

I did approaches in the train already, but I find it hard to open a girl that sits next to two old ladies waiting for the next stop as girls react different to approaches when they are alone.
I agree of course that approaching before she gets on the train is the best thing you could do and I had some success with that previously.

Do you all go indirect, e.g. "nice shoes!" or "I need to get out at xy, do you know where to find a pet shop over there?"?

train game

I've written two approaches up in the approach thread relating to this.

This girl on the train:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid394965

This girl on the platform:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid414475

And I also wrote on my blog about a girl I picked up on the platform, continued chatting to her on the train and then went straight back to hers and had sex.

Hopefully that helps. I took the first one out for a date, made out with her but nothing else. Could've gone for a second date, but wasn't overly arsed and I had better options. Second one I didn't even bother texting.

train game

Train game is honestly my most productive venue.

"Is the L running?"

"What's the deal with the F?"

"Can I help you with that" (To a girl carrying a heavy travel bag)

"Where did you just get in from?" (To a girl with airline tags on her bag)

"Perdon, tú de dónde eres?" (If you hear a girl speaking Spanish)

"Você é do Brasil não é?" (Brazilian girls ALWAYS are shocked you can speak Portuguese)

"Do you have a phone charger?" (If the train has electrical outlets

Some of my hottest chicks have been from train game.

In general, I have NOT found that chicks are self concious or shy in the train. If anything they like it more, because it's daring and out of the ordinary. I've had many chicks give me those big puppy dog eyes when talking to them, clearly shocked I have the balls to do it and loving it.

train game

95% of the time I travel by subway it is packed (when commuting for work). It becomes a collective sauna with construction workers and sweaty office workers. Seldom see hot girls. Not favorable at all.

train game

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:55 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Do you think it is better to approach them in the train, with everyone else looking at you and hearing you? Or would it be better to wait when she gets out?

BEFORE she gets on the train is best. She is just waiting there, she is not going anywhere.

Or, anytime you see her ALONE. Standing or sitting alone, on or off the train.

Where would you say is best to approach a girl? The best type of environment that have resulted best for you.

For me it has been at my college campus when a girl is sitting down in a building alone.

I have gotten some numbers when they are walking towards the parking lot but they have not lead anywhere yet.

I just want to know if there is something I am overlooking.

train game

I would just like to add that Roosh's Day Bang has a lot of good advice for gaming in trains.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

train game

Keep seeing this thread title and thinking it's someone talking about how to run a train on a girl.

train game

Quote: (05-28-2013 11:10 PM)topdog Wrote:  

95% of the time I travel by subway it is packed (when commuting for work). It becomes a collective sauna with construction workers and sweaty office workers. Seldom see hot girls. Not favorable at all.

One time it was rush hour, and everyone was barely squeezing in. I'm there with this hot girl, and we're both deciding should we squeeze in or should we wait.

I say "C'mon, we can fit in" and we do it. I start talking "You know, there's always room. When I lived in South America, people packed in much tighter. People here just never want to go for it."

Then we started talking, she was into it. Unfortunately she got off in 2 stops and I wasn't about to chase her off somewhere I wasn't going.

Anyway, point being, just give it a go and see what happens.

train game

Quote: (05-28-2013 01:40 PM)anythinggoes Wrote:  

But I often wonder, how can I approach her? With many people around it makes an interaction very difficult, as the girl would feel uncomfortable to talk back to you when she knows that everyone is listening to the conversation.

Why would you assume this?

Think positive.

train game

Quote: (05-28-2013 03:06 PM)anythinggoes Wrote:  

I did approaches in the train already, but I find it hard to open a girl that sits next to two old ladies

Yes, this can be a tough situation.

Here what I have learned to do...

Include the old ladies in the approach. Don't ignore them. If you can charm the old ladies, they will help you!!!

Example: Talk to the old ladies first, approach the old ladies..

"Good morning, how are you ladies today?" 

"I like your scarf, my aunt has the same one in a different color"

Say this with a smile. Use the Roosh "Elderly" strategy. Talk to the old ladies the way an old man would. Just get a conversation going with the old ladies.

Do all of this right in front of your target. Let her hear and observe everything. Then, include her in the conversation. The 4 of you can have a conversation. Your playful, social, and light hearted vibe is the key.

When you or your target has to get off the train, simply say -- "it was nice chatting with you, do you wanna exchange numbers and maybe get coffee or a beer sometime?"

Have a business card ready, just in case. Have your phone ready to take her number. This can all happen in a few seconds.

Anyways, thats my advice, don't let the old ladies scare you away, include them in the approach.

Old ladies love pick up. They think its romantic. Lol!

Quote: (05-28-2013 03:06 PM)anythinggoes Wrote:  

Do you all go indirect, e.g. "nice shoes!" or "I need to get out at xy, do you know where to find a pet shop over there?"?

There is a time for indirect AND there is also a time for direct. Sometimes you don't have alot of time and you have to act quickly.

Sometimes you have to just go up to a girl and say -- "excuse me, I know this is a little random but I noticed you when you got on the train and I wanted introduce myself. You look nice today. My name is Gio"

They always respect that kind of honesty and confidence. If you say this, the girl will talk to you. As long as you are not a total weirdo about it.

Sometimes, I just go up to a cute girl and say -- "Hi, how are you today? You look nice, I wanted to say hello"

Quote: (05-28-2013 10:22 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

"Can I help you with that" (To a girl carrying a heavy travel bag)

"Where did you just get in from?" (To a girl with airline tags on her bag)

"Perdon, tú de dónde eres?" (If you hear a girl speaking Spanish)

"Você é do Brasil não é?" (Brazilian girls ALWAYS are shocked you can speak Portuguese)

"Do you have a phone charger?" (If the train has electrical outlets)

Some of my hottest chicks have been from train game.

In general, I have NOT found that chicks are self concious or shy in the train. If anything they like it more, because it's daring and out of the ordinary. I've had many chicks give me those big puppy dog eyes when talking to them, clearly shocked I have the balls to do it and loving it.

This is the best comment.

This is what we all should be doing.

Observe the girl and come up with a Situational Opener.

Situational Openers are often the key to good day game.

Quote: (05-28-2013 11:55 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

Where would you say is best to approach a girl?

The best place to approach a girl is:

A) The place where girls like you.
B) The place where you feel most confident and fearless.

This is different for everyone. Some guys do better in Asia then in America. Some guys do better in bars then in grocery stores.

Go where the girls like your look. Go where you feel strong. That is a good place to approach.

The best type of environment that have resulted best for you.

For me, the best environments are other countries. I did well in Brazil and Costa Rica. My brother did really well in the Philippines and he said I would do well there.

I always do well at the Mexican grocery store near my house. Latina immigrants like me.

There is a Filipino church by my house and everytime I walk by the girls flirt with me.

And, I do well at gyms and sporting events.

I also do well in places when I am the best looking guy.

It's different for everyone.

I do well in places that I am comfortable.

For me it has been at my college campus when a girl is sitting down in a building alone.

Yes, a college girls sitting by herself. This is much easier then a college girl in a group. I do okay in these situations also.

Girls by themselves at college is always a good one.

I just want to know if there is something I am overlooking.

Most of us are overlooking something. We all have blind spots.

Thats why its good to talk to other guys about this stuff.

Quote: (05-29-2013 02:19 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I would just like to add that Roosh's Day Bang has a lot of good advice for gaming in trains.

Yes. I will read that chapter tonight and post a summary and analysis here..

Public Transportation game is my new hobby!

train game

When i'm in the mood, i'll game girls on the subway.

Most young girls have earbuds in their ears. I always tap their shoulder and say, "Hey! i can hear what you're listening to and i really like it. What is it?"

Easy hook in about music if you know any good artists.

Honestly though, it's more about being comfortable and just opening. I'll just say, "Hey there how are you doing today?"

99.9% of the time they'll respond with "good". My response to that is normally, "Only good? Comon now is your chance to open up and reveal your deepest darkest secrets with a complete stranger! What else could be more exciting?"

Use your voice inflection to sound slightly sarcastic. It's a great way to get her to laugh and relax. Girls are very nervous on the subway with ugly guys approaching left and right. They're always on edge.

train game

I don't think my situational opener worked on the train today. But hey it's all good. I'm just glad I'm getting back into the habit of approaching again.

So here's how it went down.

I pay my fare for the train only to see that it is almost about to pull off. So this blonde starts running towards the train and I speed for it as well. We barely missed it. (It was funny to see herself almost get stuck through the automatic doors).

So as we begin to sit down, I said "Whew we almost missed it". And she asked what I said and I said it again. And she said Oh and turned back to her iPod.

Fuck you Patricia!

So at the end of it all, it was a good day for me. I got invited for the second round of interviews for this sales job.

Nope.

train game

Quote: (05-30-2013 04:57 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

I pay my fare for the train only to see that it is almost about to pull off. So this blonde starts running towards the train and I speed for it as well. We barely missed it. (It was funny to see herself almost get stuck through the automatic doors).

So as we begin to sit down, I said "Whew we almost missed it". And she asked what I said and I said it again. And she said Oh and turned back to her iPod.

You should have replied with something about her running style and/or how she almost got caught in the door:

"You almost got sandwiched there"
"Do you run track"
"You're fast, are you an athlete"
"I would never rob a bank with you"
"If you got caught in the door, you would have been in trouble"

Don't let them dictate the terms of the conversation. Force her to interact. Don't eject. Make her eject!

train game

I've met girls on trains and gotten their digits, but it's always been an "environmental" opener.

For example, on the Metro one time a nasty ass smell overtook the train car and I started looking around pinching my nose.. this cute chick across the car did the same and we made eye contact and smiled at each other, visibly chuckling. She got off the train at my station and we were both gasping for fresh air. I chatted her up as we left the station and when we had to part ways, we both stopped and continuing chatting. I got the digits before saying goodbye. Funny thing is, I didn't see her again until I was on the metro kinda drunk one night. lol

Another idea for the girls with earbuds in is to use the iPhone tic-tac-toe game screen. Have one of those drawing apps up with a tic-tac-toe board pre-drawn and hold the screen in front of her and smile. Works best if you're sitting down next to her.