rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who's easier, Smart Girls or Dumb Girls?

Define smart however you normally define it, and dumb however you normally define it. I don't want to get caught in the semantics of either.

But drawing from your actual experience, not your theorhetical game musings, has it been easier to seduce dumb girls or smart girls?

WIA

I think smart girls are easier. a girl who talks properly and can carry a conversation.
I honestly can't speak the language of dumb hot bitches, ghetto girls, trashy girls, druggies etc.
Since I can't talk like them, to them I am just weird or a nerd.

I don't think think that the word "smart" is relevant when talking about feminine attributes.

Smart. Smart girls are more selective on the surface, i.e. require tons of game to get into bed, but for a man with game, they jump into bed in the blink of eye, compared to dumb girls who are not as selective but this makes them more likely to follow their instinct that says sleeping with someone so soon and recklessly is a bad idea. My real-life experience has mirrored this.

Note that smart girls are in the majority today, so there is a selection bias.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Definitely smart for me. Dumb girls won't "get" me. I could play the high-energy, physical game that engages dumb girl more but it just doesn't do anything for me.

I think emech has the game down for dumb girls (no offense) but I've been unable to copy his method.

What do you guys mean by smart?

Girls at Colombia?

They are obviously easier because they are driven and probably have more testosterone, so they are closer to gay sex.

Maybe underestimate true femininity at your peril.

A truly feminine girl will get what she wants from you in the same way that an alpha male will get what he wants from most girls; to their advantage with little consideration for your needs or desires.

Quote: (05-26-2013 02:53 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I think smart girls are easier. a girl who talks properly and can carry a conversation.
I honestly can't speak the language of dumb hot bitches, ghetto girls, trashy girls, druggies etc.
Since I can't talk like them, to them I am just weird or a nerd.

Quote: (05-26-2013 03:26 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Definitely smart for me. Dumb girls won't "get" me. I could play the high-energy, physical game that engages dumb girl more but it just doesn't do anything for me.

I think emech has the game down for dumb girls (no offense) but I've been unable to copy his method.

+1 to both. Smart girls will reward you for spitting good game and clever humor, especially if its edgy stuff. Dumb girls are way more likely to just think I'm weird (dry/droll humor), gay (not dressing like a slob) or both, especially if they're lower class whites.

Dumb girls may be easier, but not for me. I get frustrated by boring convos and hate having to constantly reinitiate the conversation. Most of my game is conversational, so this is a big impediment to macking stupid girls.

Quote: (05-26-2013 03:31 AM)soup Wrote:  

Girls at Colombia?

They are obviously easier because they are driven and probably have more testosterone, so they are closer to gay sex.

Drunk or high, you are?

Smart girls by far, although all attractive girls seem dumb despite the fact that attractiveness is supposed to correlate with intelligence.

Smart girls are much more likely to "get" your sense of humor and find sarcasm and irony funny.

Much more likely to recognize your "DHVs".

A dumb girl might think that your travel story of visiting Taiwan means that you went to Thailand to bang ladyboys on Khao San Road or that you being an investment banker means that you're a bank teller.

A dumb, American girl is much more frustrating to communicate with than a foreign girl.

At least with the latter you both have the plausible deniability with there being language barriers, and thus she is much more forgiving. With the former, there will be a distinct lack of gina tingles and her hindbrain will just chalk it up to a lack of chemistry.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

They need different type of game. My game is geared towards smart girls, so dumb girls usually don't get half of the things that i say. I once tried to hit on a chick that was dumb as a rock and i said something funny that everyone laughed at in my table, except the dumb blond that i was trying to game. I watched her as everyone else laughed and all i could see was an empty gaze.

Depends if you YOURSELF are smart or not [Image: amuse.gif] If there is too big gap between you both in terms of intellect / wit / knowledge / etc then there is a problem of deservedness/entitlement on her part. Of course you can always play dumber [if you're smart] to level with dumb chicks.

I find smart girls are easier and i have no explanation why. Maybe because you can have interesting conversations with them, thus connecting more making it easier to get them to bed. Idiot females tend to chat about their girlfriends, soaps and other inane bullshit, which i have no interest in they probably pick up on this and become harder to lay.

Let me throw a wrench into the works:

Smart girls spend most of their time gossiping about inane bullshit and sharing hamsterrific pics on FB just like "dumb girls". In fact, they're eerily similar. The problem (or benefit?) is that now any girl who has finished high school feels that she is smart.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-26-2013 04:13 AM)The Great Basilisk Wrote:  

They need different type of game. My game is geared towards smart girls, so dumb girls usually don't get half of the things that i say. I once tried to hit on a chick that was dumb as a rock and i said something funny that everyone laughed at in my table, except the dumb blond that i was trying to game. I watched her as everyone else laughed and all i could see was an empty gaze.

This is a hilarious image.

Quote: (05-26-2013 07:58 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Let me throw a wrench into the works:

Smart girls spend most of their time gossiping about inane bullshit and sharing hamsterrific pics on FB just like "dumb girls". In fact, they're eerily similar. The problem (or benefit?) is that now any girl who has finished high school feels that she is smart.

This is your subjective rating of her, not her subjective rating of herself.

WIA

I was actually expecting most of you to say dumb girls, but I also do much better with smart girls. The smarter the better.

I've noticed that dumb girls fuck around more though, and they start fucking earlier.

Quote: (05-26-2013 03:34 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

+1 to both. Smart girls will reward you for spitting good game and clever humor, especially if its edgy stuff. Dumb girls are way more likely to just think I'm weird (dry/droll humor), gay (not dressing like a slob) or both, especially if they're lower class whites.

Dumb girls may be easier, but not for me.

Exactly the same for me.

Its a mix of things that YOU bring to the table. Your personality, style, demographic & game BANDWIDTH has its COUNTERPOINT RANGE of girls. It is what will work easy for you.

Depends on what works well for you and what kinds naturally find you attractive.

Intellectual wine drinking type dude may not gel well with the ghetto girlies.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Definitely smart. That doesn't mean book smart necessarily or well credentialed. It could mean a community college girl, au pair, or a girl working in outside sales.

But half of the population has IQs of below 100. A girl with an IQ much below that point is pretty fucking dumb, and quite frankly if it were possible to give tests to all the girls I've been with the vast majority would be of above average intelligence.

Quote: (05-26-2013 03:10 AM)soup Wrote:  

I don't think think that the word "smart" is relevant when talking about feminine attributes.

Believe it or not soup, some women actually possess intelligence. Shocker!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Depends on the guy.

Dumb girls will only go for guys with physical or financial attributes. I suppose a Player could dumb his Game down to get dumb girls but the toll in psychological energy isn't worth it.

What is smart in the context of women anyway?

I got a degree from one of the best universities in the world. My gf there:

Started university at age 16 (I met her when she was 20)
Was on a full merit scholarship
Career goal: OB Gyn
Major: Human Biology
Class she TA'd: Human sexuality

We argued over birth control. I insisted we add a second method on top of condoms. She was ok with condoms only. She "argued" in the usual female way of getting hurt feelings. I told her she could pick any method she wanted but pick a method she would. She resisted so I cited Dr. Drew as a celebrity endorsement of my viewpoint. She didn't know who he is. I cited stats putting condoms as 80% effective and pill/sponge/diaphragm/IUD in the 90's, she doesn't care about stats. She tells me she used withdrawal with her first bf and it worked for them so condoms should be fine with us.

Now sit and think about that for a second. I cite the list above and anyone will say she's smart. Then I cite the argument we had and she looks dumber than a toaster. No stats, no facts, no nothing. Just her feelings in the argument.

I didn't know about Game at the time, well, I kind of did but thought it was for losers who couldn't attract women with looks/$. So I get some sack and cut her off from sex with me. I thought she'd dump me but instead she goes to the health clinic and gets a diaphragm. She brings it back in a pink plastic box and she's excited about it like some guy is excited about a new hunting rifle/fishing rod/offroad toy/powerboat. She wants to show it to me and tell all about what the nurse said etc. This is after she was on the verge of tears during our birth control arguments. She puts it in and begs for me to go without a condom. I did.

Jim Norton Fan analyzed this and became a Game believer. See, I was high enough status to cut her off from sex and in her mind go get it from someone equally hot or hotter so she obeyed like a good little girl and did what I told her to, then wanted me with no condom because of my stud status of telling her what to do and backing it up like a Man by cutting her off from the source of all good things in the Universe, my cock.

So, I guess my question is, was she smart or dumb? Or is that even a valid question?

Quote: (05-26-2013 11:16 AM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Depends on the girl

Your girl had book smarts but very little common sense and was naive as fuck.

I voted smart girls, because as already mentioned, the dumb ones are less likely to pick up on your DHV but cave man game will work better on the dumb ones.

I'd say smart. As in attending university (not spergy engineer chicks or something). Even then, like basilransom said, I have a tough time communicating with dumb girls. I can babble about nothing, but they're on a whole other level with that shit. If you make a witty remark theres a 0% chance of them getting it and just thinking you're weird. Whereas if I dropped the same joke/reference to a university girl she'd be giggling away.

Smart girls for me as well. I'm not necessarily saying book smart but more along the lines of having wit, humor, passion and depth. One of my real game strengths is being able to banter with a woman who likes to shit test and tries to bust my balls. I can't tell a joke or be funny "on command" to save my life but I live on my verbal counter punching skills. If I'm with a woman who just sits there with a vacant look on her face I struggle to gain any momentum and in turn build attraction.

I know I'm in for a good night when I'm talking to a woman who thinks she's just a little too cool for school. [Image: banana.gif]

Smart girls are easier, they are uglier. A dime piece is going to have extremely high social skills and a smart girl thinks she won't fall for game... Which they always do.

How do you guys game dumb girls? Caveman game or something similar?