rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold Feet?

Cold Feet?

Here is the situation:

I have been texting back and forth with one of the girls I met a couple days ago. And we have had a good text message exchange where SHE initiates the hang out....

Me: What are you up to next week?

Her: Just work and going to the gym... When do you want to meet? [Image: smile.gif]

... So we finally arrange a date that works with both of our schedules. Then I get this from her a couple days later

Her: Hi, I've been thinking and I'm dating a guy pretty intense and I like him very much so it feels wrong to see you. Sorry

I've encountered this before with a few girls here and there and usually I don't really care and I respond with a "sure. No worries"

But instead of abandoning easy interactions I could pursue one of the following avenues:

1) Try and pursue sexually

2) Ease off the gas and integrate into social circle

Suggestions?

Cold Feet?

I've encountered this before multiple times. Generally, I don't think it's a flake; I think she might actually have a conscious.

Girl: insert what your girl said

Me: k. if you wanna have some fun and things dont work out hmu [Image: wink.gif]

Girl: Ok! : )

This is not beta; what it is, is 3 things:
1. Chill and non-emotional
2. Escalation. Girls know 'fun' is of a sexual connotation.
3. Non-needy, but stating a fact: you still want to hook-up, but you're not tripping out at all.

I've had MULTIPLE girls contact me sometimes months down the road, after this last interaction and want to meet ASAP for a 'drink' or even 'Can I come over tonight?' meetings and they have translated into bangs.

It's around 60% of these types of 'flakes' translate into bangs for myself.

Effort on your part? 1 chill text keeping the door open.

First time her new 'boyfriend' makes her mad, cheats on her, she gets bored, etc, guess who'll she contact? That cool guy she liked who was chill and said 'lets have some fun'.

Specifically, I remember a 18yo model girl pulling this on me and I responded with the aformentioned. 2 months down the road, I'm preparing for bed and I get a text around 10pm on a Tuesday night from her:

Her: Hey...what are you doing

Me: conqueoring the world. y

Her: Can you pick me up?

Me: nah. get dropped off at my spot

Her: wats the address

Me: blah blah blah

Her: : ) ok see you in bout 30 minutes!

Me: k

She came over, went to my room, started taking off her clothes. Bent her over and went to town banging that 18yo pussy. She got dressed, called her sister to pick her back up (who had been waiting in the car down the street), thanked me lol, and left. Never heard from again. Zero effort and poosy delivered to my doorstep.

Try it.

Cold Feet?

^^Gold. I might have to steal that.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude