rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Post : Evaluate me

I'm a 17 years old guy learning game. It would be nice if I can get my conversation tested. I know texting should not be used for building attraction and should be used only for setting up dates but She is out of town till 25th of June and I just want to be in touch with her so that when she returns I can take her to a date and eventually bang the bitch. I have not banged yet. Just kiss closed then she went away. Banging this girl would give me a HUGE confidence boost.

Me: (After coming back from vacation) Whats up?
She: (A solid 9, aged 19) Im fine u tell (notice her missing punctuation etc.)
Me: good good when r u coming back
She: End of june
Me : ok how much did u score [our results came yesterday]
She: passed 68 % marks
Me: nice now I want a party
She: ok I'll give u one when I come back
Me: alright Jack was asking about u today and i thought I might text u
She: Oh, so I didn't cross your mind on your own?
Me: alright u can punish me (agreeing with what she said)
She: Punishment is that you have to give me a kiss
Me: :* u're lucky only a few girls get my kiss
She: Oh, how many more are there?
Me: maybe 50 or 60
She: Oh then Its okay
Me: ok good night now
She: ok good night

This girl before the long separation used to have sex chat with me and used to give me a warm goodbye and now she's turning cold. Any suggestions?
And How did I handle the situation and if i did something wrong, what would have been the correct reply.
Thanks

[Image: troll.gif]

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Roosh has a blog post about girls leaving town temporarily on his site. Anyone know the link?

Basically it says to fuck her before she leaves, because going on trips brings down your odds of banging her a LOT.

I don't remember the explanation, but it was a great post.

[Image: attachment.jpg12219]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

After looking at the flag cue ominous music....

Must be this guy ...

[Image: attachment.jpg6310]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I read the OP and I don't see any signs of trolling.

Unless you consider an Indian Flag next to the poster's username to be trolling.

'Bang the bitch'?

Go reassess your feelings towards women. Having hate towards them is not going to help you, nor them.

Quote: (05-20-2013 01:08 PM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

Roosh has a blog post about girls leaving town temporarily on his site. Anyone know the link?

Basically it says to fuck her before she leaves, because going on trips brings down your odds of banging her a LOT.

I don't remember the explanation, but it was a great post.

I don't know the link, but Roosh wrote about it on page 149 of the Bang book.

OP:
Can you maybe post a Data Sheet about the town you live in in India. That's a really good way to avoid suspicions that you may be a troll. If you are either unable or unwilling to do that, then good luck.

IRT is BACK!!!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I missed you IRT, I'm glad to see you are doing okay.

I have read about that guy and sounding like him is the last thing I want to do. I don't see what I wrote that made you guys think I'm trolling.
http://www.facebook.com/llRajSandhull This is my fb. I was just seeking guidance.

Quote: (05-20-2013 12:20 PM)Raj Wrote:  

I'm a 17 years old guy learning game. It would be nice if I can get my conversation tested. I know texting should not be used for building attraction and should be used only for setting up dates but She is out of town till 25th of June and I just want to be in touch with her so that when she returns I can take her to a date and eventually bang the bitch. I have not banged yet. Just kiss closed then she went away. Banging this girl would give me a HUGE confidence boost.

Me: (After coming back from vacation) Whats up?
Me: good good when r u coming back
She: End of june
Me : ok how much did u score [our results came yesterday]
She: passed 68 % marks
Me: nice now I want a party
She: ok I'll give u one when I come back
Me: alright Jack was asking about u today and i thought I might text u
She: Oh, so I didn't cross your mind on your own?
Me: alright u can punish me (agreeing with what she said)
She: Punishment is that you have to give me a kiss
Me: :* u're lucky only a few girls get my kiss
She: Oh, how many more are there?
Me: ok good night now
She: ok good night

This girl before the long separation used to have sex chat with me and used to give me a warm goodbye and now she's turning cold. Any suggestions?
And How did I handle the situation and if i did something wrong, what would have been the correct reply.
Thanks

You want a dissection? Can't take that dialogue seriously.

[Image: troll.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

That .gif is annoying. And, I already gave you guys the link to my fb. The forum needs to get over the deeds of a single person instead of abandoning the whole nation.

I think your biggest problem is that you are texting instead of calling her.

It is a bit hard to take your post seriously due to your questions and the dialogue you posted!

If indeed you are serious, although I very highly doubt it, here are the problems with your OP.

Banging this girl would give me a HUGE confidence boost.

How so? And why exactly?

Seems a bit exaggerated. Very few women tend to solid 9 or above.

You are 17 you say, yet you tell her you have kissed/made out with 50 or 60 other women. What does that really project to her?

Thanks

So what exactly were you hoping to accomplish having sex chat or whatever and not actually doing anything in person?

Have you been on a date with her before? If not, why exactly would she chat sexually with you prior to that?

Overall as a few other posters have said, your entire post just doesn't make sense and has a lot of fishy things in it.

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

Quote: (05-21-2013 03:30 AM)skulled Wrote:  

It is a bit hard to take your post seriously due to your questions and the dialogue you posted!

If indeed you are serious, although I very highly doubt it, here are the problems with your OP.

Banging this girl would give me a HUGE confidence boost.

How so? And why exactly?

Seems a bit exaggerated. Very few women tend to solid 9 or above.

You are 17 you say, yet you tell her you have kissed/made out with 50 or 60 other women. What does that really project to her?

Thanks

So what exactly were you hoping to accomplish having sex chat or whatever and not actually doing anything in person?

Have you been on a date with her before? If not, why exactly would she chat sexually with you prior to that?

Overall as a few other posters have said, your entire post just doesn't make sense and has a lot of fishy things in it.

1.Huge confidence boost because she's a 9 and 2 years older than me (My current notch count is below 10)
2.Answer to your second question is given above
3.I said "50 or 60" as a joke
4.Yes, I took her on a date and kiss closed the deal. I was hoping to see her again and later realized that she is out of the town.

You're 17 and your notch count is below 10 you say?

Yes Sir, I'm trying to increase it.

Raj, you live in India, right? Your flag denotes it as your location.

And you are saying you have fucked under ten girls implying what, maybe 7 or 8 bangs?

And you are 17?

Where did you bang these women, Falkland Road or in the slum whorehouses of Delhi's GB road?

I smell bullshit.

Quote: (05-21-2013 06:47 AM)Raj Wrote:  

Yes Sir, I'm trying to increase it.

Why not just give the exact number instead of being vague? Not trying to pile on here but mathematically speaking 0 is also considered less than 10. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Raj I don't think your dialogue is all that bad considering your location, it might be only the tone of voice that's hurting the way you come across. Can you make a recording of you reading it aloud the way you would say it to her in real life, upload it to youtube and we'll give you some tips.

We have a rule that any woman who wants to post here (Mrs. Chocolate excepted) has to send naked pix to Roosh. I think we need a rule for any Indian guys in India...we need some photographic evidence that you are 1) in India, 2) are not IRT (we know what he looks like), 3) that you are actually texting with girls and not making shit up.

This should be easily provable in about 10 minutes.

Quote: (05-21-2013 07:19 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Raj, you live in India, right? Your flag denotes it as your location.

And you are saying you have fucked under ten girls implying what, maybe 7 or 8 bangs?

And you are 17?

Where did you bang these women, Falkland Road or in the slum whorehouses of Delhi's GB road?

I smell bullshit.

haha, seconded