rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ugly People Having Kids

Ugly People Having Kids

Do you think it's messed up when two ugly people have kids?

Do they care about that kid's happiness? Are they too stupid to realize that if they have a girl, she's probably going to have a really difficult time in life? Are they just arrogant assholes, continuing a genetic line of misery?

Maybe this is different if an ugly guy gets an attractive woman, or if an ugly girl gets a guy with good features (this actually does happen).

Anyway, I also wonder how good looks get transmitted.

For example, if you take a guy with really masculine features, will his daughter have those features, or will she get his mom's looks, or the looks of her own mother?

Ugly People Having Kids

Ugly parents != ugly children

I've seen some troll parents with banging daughters and vice versa. It helps, but there's not a whole hell of a lot one can do.

The genetic lottery is a rough one.

Ugly People Having Kids

This is exactly how America is going downhill. Stupid(poor/ugly) people are reproducing on a large scale, whereas rich and middle class are barely reproducing to sustain their culture.

Ugly People Having Kids

If ugly people weren't allowed to have kids, this forum would be significantly smaller.

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 10:43 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I've seen some troll parents with banging daughters and vice versa. It helps, but there's not a whole hell of a lot one can do.

Seriously? You've seen hot girls with ugly parents? I find that hard to believe.

Ugly People Having Kids

I don't understand it but maybe if they found their life enjoyable they don't consider their looks as a huge burden for their offspring. For example

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 10:49 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

I don't understand it but maybe if they found their life enjoyable they don't consider their looks as a huge burden for their offspring. I can't understand it. For example

Does Danny Devito have any game? I guy who is that famous should have a much more attractive mate.

Ugly People Having Kids

Do looks guarantee success or is it wits? Wouldn't you rather be powerful, healthy with a brain to dominate your environment than be goodlooking and weak?

Looks really fall into the female concern. Men are not so governed by looks, it's status and how one carries themselves.

Is Arnold good looking? No, but he got loads of lizards.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 10:55 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Arnold is good looking...

seriously?

Stop bringing up this whole "looks doesn't mean anything".

Yes. it does. Anything helps you. Give me a man that is a 5 with an equal amount of game as a 10. Same logistics, money, etc.
Clear who's going to do better.

It's stupid to talk about that though, that discussion never leads anywhere.You're just hijacking Soup's thread.

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 10:51 AM)soup Wrote:  

I don't understand it but maybe if they found their life enjoyable they don't consider their looks as a huge burden for their offspring. I can't understand it. For example

Does Danny Devito have any game? I guy who is that famous should have a much more attractive mate.

Even if he had, I don't think you could hope for much for the kids given his 1/2 of the DNA. But with his choice of wife, he clearly just decided his kids would get over being unattractive and short.

Ugly People Having Kids

Your example of an unattractive guy is a Mr. Olympia/movie star? Is this the male equivalent of grading a supermodel 2/10 would not bang?

Ugly People Having Kids

I think this question can also be asked about two people of any kind of physiological problems like being crazy with bi-polar or whatever.

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 11:01 AM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Arnold is good looking...

seriously?

Stop bringing up this whole "looks doesn't mean anything".

Yes. it does. Anything helps you. Give me a man that is a 5 with an equal amount of game as a 10. Same logistics, money, etc.
Clear who's going to do better.

It's stupid to talk about that though, that discussion never leads anywhere.You're just hijacking Soup's thread.

The whole point of this forum is that looks is not enough. Are the men who get the most lizards here the best looking? And what defines good looks? Are we talking facial features? Are we also talking skin tone?

Does a man have to be a 9 to get lizards? Post me some men you consider a 9. Fcuk that, none of you guys look better than me and men should concern themselves with things they can change and not things they can't.

Men get pu$$y based on status primarily and lizards attract me based on looks. That's the hard factor. So yes, Arnold counts because he got to where he was based on his attitude not his looks.

Brad Pitt, Enrique Iglesias got to where they are heavily leveraging off their looks.

In the arena of life, Arnold's traits are more useful. That's what I mean.

And most people in here are not 9's (quoting Mike CF). So are you saying, you don't deserve to exist?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 11:20 AM)Moma Wrote:  

And most people in here are not 9's (quoting Mike CF). So are you saying, you don't deserve to exist?

ugly =/= less than 9. We're talking about people that stand out as being well below average.

Ugly People Having Kids

If they're fat, they could pull off some okay genetics, because you never really know with fat people.
Facially ugly.... man that's probably a bad idea. Especially if it's facial asymmetry. If they got features that are too large or something that might balance out and make a pageant contestant.

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 11:20 AM)Moma Wrote:  

You clearly misread my post.

Why is ugly <9? That's a dumb point.

I can't stand the looks don't matter trolling.

It's just denial. We talk about how to fix our looks to our ability(fitness, skin care, nutrition, style, etc.) Looks matter.

We're not going to bitch about being born ugly or good looking. There's no point beyond what you can improve.

We're all grown men here.(at least I hope). Denial is not the solution.

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 10:43 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

You have really seen this?

Not including adoption?

Ugly People Having Kids

maybe I'm lost here but can you list for me a few celebrities that you can classify as ugly? Give me three lizards and three men that you consider ugly. List celebrities that are facially challenged. I am assuming you are talking about 4's because 5 is supposed to be average.

Unless, you consider physique as part of the look process.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Ugly People Having Kids

I look a lot more like Danny Devito than I look like Brad Pitt, Enrique Iglesias or Arnold. I get laid and I'm happy, I may even reproduce one day!

Ugly People Having Kids

I don't understand it but maybe if they found their life enjoyable they don't consider their looks as a huge burden for their offspring. For example

This pic is funny.
All the kids got a damn Danny Devito expression.

Ugly People Having Kids

To Moma's point about looks not being enough..

Sometimes they are, but you just need to have don't fuck it up game.

There is real life ugly and their is hollywood ugly. The people who are "ugly" in movies are still photogenic. Real ugly people don't get into hollywood movies.

I'm talking about people who aren't photogenic at all.

Arnold isn't an ugly guy. He's got a symmetrical, iconic face and high cheekbones.

Ugly People Having Kids

[Image: danny-devito-rhea-perlman-proud-parents-1-500x699.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkBPwtGQp0mwLr8O7KpZ...OqyKkZKsRj]
[Image: DeVito-family.jpg]

Would bang this daughter. Nice cheekbones

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 12:21 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I look a lot more like Danny Devito than I look like Brad Pitt, Enrique Iglesias or Arnold. I get laid and I'm happy, I may even reproduce one day!

Just make sure you do it with an attractive woman, otherwise you'd be throwing your potential daughter under the bus.

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 10:48 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

If ugly people weren't allowed to have kids, this forum would be significantly smaller.

If there were no ugly girls, soup would be a virgin.

Ugly People Having Kids

Ali, what's your beef?