rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What the world eats (in pictures)

http://www.demilked.com/what-the-world-eats/

Egypt and China are paleo

US and Mex are f****ed

Lol that Mali family had 15 ppl and enough food for 4 lol. No racial.

Jk'ing but: After I read Fuhrman's Eat to live and this article I couldn't rationalize eating fast foods more than once weekly.

With no exercise routine, just eating about 3 service of fruits and vegetable daily I went from 190 to 165 in about 6 weeks. It ain't hard but fuck it I'm not out to save the people from themselves.

My theory is most Americans overeat. And they overeat the wrong stuff, cheetos, ice cream, etc probably out of habit b/c it feels good (emotional eating= Western decline due to prevalence of feminine traits).

And that German family spends a ton on food. My family of 4 used to spend about $200 on an identical diet.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Looks like the 2 American families have by far the most unhealthy diet.

The Egypt family has the the best (healthy) diet, the american families have by far the worst high processed food.
Australian family diet seems very accurate from my experience with my cousins who live there.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

This really makes me more aware of what's on my plate. I bet if we could all lay out the stuff we eat in a month it would be scary. I don't eat nearly as much vegetables as I should. Amazing how much more healthy diets are in other countries.

Amazing to see that smiling Malian family surviving on sorghum and dried beans.

Egyptians do eat healthy! My flatmates are Egyptians, and they eat a lot of beans and green vegetables.

I've been to Egypt and there are a lot of fat people. The women especially chunk up after age 25.

Quote: (05-19-2013 08:16 PM)Vronsky Wrote:  

I've been to Egypt and there are a lot of fat people. The women especially chunk up after age 25.

True, Egyptian girls are not all that to begin with, and as soon as they have their first baby, they lose their beauty. However, they do eat healthy, apart from the fact that they eat a lot of bread as well.

Lmao at only two comments:

IndianRaceTroll • 4 hours ago
Why indians are ugly and always obese are these hindu ugly most ugly humans in world?
3 •Reply•Share ›

steve • 14 hours ago −
Anyone else notice the grape drink among the food items for the black family from the US

[Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Funny this gets posted because I actually own one of the books the photographers published that has most of the pics on this website.

It needs to be mentioned, for all the talk about paleo and vegetarian the deciding factor seems to be portion size. Take a look at Palermo (Italy) in particular. Look at all that fucking bread they eat! They are all skinny and look like they have the AIDS or are meth addicts.

The Egyptians, yeah they have a lot of veggies and fruit, but they're faces look bloated and they have double chins.

I also took notice that multi-generational households (e.g., grandparents, parents, kids) had healthier food than modern traditional household (parents & kids)

The black family's food was a fucking disgrace. High blood pressure and diabetes??? Check...

That also ties into recent discussions we've been having lately about households in which both parents work, and where the quality of nutrition is one of the first casualties. You think the black Carolina wife is stay-at-home? Guarantee she isn't.

Bosnia and Japan for the win.

Damn near everyone eats corn flakes!

Quote: (05-20-2013 03:22 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

Damn near everyone eats corn flakes!

The many shades of cracker ass.

What's with all the fucking soda? The Mexican food looked pretty nice except for all the goddamn coke bottles in the back. If I had to pick I'd go for the Japanese though, it's the only one with a decent amount of fish.

Egypt and Japan look the tastiest. Bosnia not bad either. But I'm amazed at the amount of soda some of these families go through. Maybe in some of these countries it used to be a luxury and is now affordable so they just drink it all the time?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

The Polish and French girls are very bangable, but I don't know if it's from food. Their tables don't look too unhealthy, but not too healthy either. They're not in these pictures, though, these published a different set than Daily Mail or Telegraph did.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This is a dupe, sort of: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23612.html

I'll say it again though, what a legend that German guy is for putting all that alcohol in full view!

Fizzy drinks (soda) are THE worse thing I think in Western diets. I'm thankful I don't like them. EVERY fat person that I know drinks cans of coke at work, whereas everyone I know who is slim doesn't touch the stuff. Apart from perhaps vodka and coke on a night out.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (05-19-2013 11:31 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

Funny this gets posted because I actually own one of the books the photographers published that has most of the pics on this website.

It needs to be mentioned, for all the talk about paleo and vegetarian the deciding factor seems to be portion size. Take a look at Palermo (Italy) in particular. Look at all that fucking bread they eat! They are all skinny and look like they have the AIDS or are meth addicts.

The Egyptians, yeah they have a lot of veggies and fruit, but they're faces look bloated and they have double chins.

I also took notice that multi-generational households (e.g., grandparents, parents, kids) had healthier food than modern traditional household (parents & kids)

The black family's food was a fucking disgrace. High blood pressure and diabetes??? Check...

That also ties into recent discussions we've been having lately about households in which both parents work, and where the quality of nutrition is one of the first casualties. You think the black Carolina wife is stay-at-home? Guarantee she isn't.

The Italian family don't look like AIDS patients and/or meth-heads to me. Don't think they would to most of the world either. You're probably speaking from an American perspective where people think bigger = better (up to a point). They are from Palermo, Sicily, which is very poor (on average). I am actually very impressed that the chick is slim. I am going to go out on a limb and predict that the % of Sicilian chicks her age who are slim is extremely small.

Yes, the Black family from North Carolina do have a crappy table. But the photographer wanted what people actually ate, and got it. I doubt this family's table is all that different to millions of Americans, and others. Also, none of the four look obese, which is a plus.

The Chad pic was the most interesting to me. Not the items themselves. it is a diet I would not like (Too boring. No variation), but they all look healthy and non-fat. Good for them for arranging their lives that they can feed a large family on $30 and a couple of basic foods.

I would be interested in seeing these kind of pics for different African countries, and different tribes/regions within countries. Especially the table for the average Black South African family. One thing that strikes you in South Africa is that in the Black working class the women are very overweight or obese and the men are skinny. It's too weird. I've tried to figure this out by tactfully making inquiries, but as a White guy maybe people don't want to explain it to me. Who knows. The best I've heard is that some Black women here associate being overweight with being "strong" - physically and mentally (this is changing as Western/Modern norms become standard). To me this is ridiculous. How strong can percieve yourself to be when you cant make it up a flight of stairs without weezing, and nearly pass out several times a day because of diabetes related issues. If you're interested the main item on the table of such a family would be "mielie meal", which is essentially a highly refined and vitamin/mineral enriched thick maize porridge which is the de-facto staple starch in Southern Africa. A bit like US Grits I think. Anyway, it packs mega-calories for very little $$$ per serving. It;s essentially pure carbohydrate.