rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shooting Range Date

Shooting Range Date

I was at the range earlier and realized this had solid potential as a date venue, especially if the target isn't experienced.

Indoor ranges are ideal. People shooting higher-caliber weapons will likely make them a bit nervous or jumpy. That plus instruction provides ample opportunities to touch, flirt, etc. Most indoor ranges I've been to will rent guns for $5-$10. Make sure you give her something she can handle.

This is what you don't want...

Teaching a woman something is always points. Anything she can't wait to tell her friends about is massive points and seems like it should be an easy lay.

I've banged a few women after taking them shooting, but I wasn't really trying to game them until after I'd had a few drinks. These were "friends" too.

Seems like a solid way to game down a lay with ease, although introducing the idea early may not go over well in different cities/states.

Anyone tried this with intentions from the start?

Shooting Range Date

Quote: (05-16-2013 03:48 PM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

Teaching a woman something is always points.

So fucking true.

It builds a great social dynamic from the start. Most schoolgirls want to bang their young male teachers, it's because of the power dynamic in the relationship. They submit intellectually, and it greases the gears.

It's hard working this shit into dating, but as you say, the 'welcome to my world' dates like this really work. I was using lunch at Japanese Cafes to get this dynamic going, since most English girls don't know anything about Japanese food.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Shooting Range Date

Quote: (05-16-2013 03:59 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2013 03:48 PM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

Teaching a woman something is always points.

So fucking true.

It builds a great social dynamic from the start. Most schoolgirls want to bang their young male teachers, it's because of the power dynamic in the relationship. They submit intellectually, and it greases the gears.

It's hard working this shit into dating, but as you say, the 'welcome to my world' dates like this really work. I was using lunch at Japanese Cafes to get this dynamic going, since most English girls don't know anything about Japanese food.

Right?

The (mildly) tough part is figuring out when to bring it up. If she hates guns, you're likely in a bit of a hole. All about figuring out that sweet spot. I suppose avoid the date idea and getting her opinions on the topic is the best method.

I'll work on it and report back once I have some conclusive results.

Shooting Range Date

A. Just ask her. If she says no, it means she's just a stupid liberal femcunt. When did men start caring about what a woman thought of them anyway, especially something the female brain cannot comprehend like firearms and self-reliance.

B. Indoor ranges suck and is the home of thugs and wanna-bes. Show her you're a man and take her to a secluded field in the country.

Shooting Range Date

i dont trust any girl i know with a gun.
not even the ones in the military

I am the cock carousel

Shooting Range Date

I took a woman out into the desert shooting when I was in college. She had a DDD chest and she wore a halter top with frilly lingerie under it. I thought it was curious shooting wear until she was loading a .44 and bent over a box of shells so she could let a breast fall out right in front of me. She smiled the whole time as I watched her fumble to put the thing back in.

Something about the power of the gun. The Marines in Full Metal Jacket had a marching cadence that talked about it.

BTW she could handle the .44 no problem. Would have wifed her except that she wanted to ride the carousel. Her preference: filthy grimy '90's grunge dudes and hippies. Jim Norton Fan says no to picking up sexually transmitted cases of parvo and rabies.

She ended up riding said filthy carousel then marrying an herb. Great cook and a massage therapist. PhD in STEM and runs her own business on the side.

Not the type to like guns, but she was weird man, very weird.

Shooting Range Date

I posted on this a while back, http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18159.html
And it has been pure gold.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Shooting Range Date

The only downside i see with this type of date is if you aren't proficient with firearms.
My friend used to work in a shooting range and he'd consistently pull numbers from work. He'd give them his business card saying if you want to come back here for a birthday party or for private lessons give him a call.
He had one girl search him up on facebook, message him, then ask him out on date simply because 8 months ago she had a bf who took her there. He was their range officer.

As soon as she broke up with him, the crazy girl searched my friend out.

Shooting Range Date

These always get me laid

Shooting Range Date

I took a SIF to a range once. It took a lot of willpower not to shoot myself.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Shooting Range Date

Took a Georgia peach shooting this week.

Bruised it.

Shooting Range Date

Taking a 7.5 out shooting next weekend, i'll update to inform if she continues the unbeaten streak of guns ---> personal shooting instruction ---> my cock in her vagina

Shooting Range Date

I took my girl out shooting shotguns way out in the mountains. We packed a little picnic lunch and brought some clay pigeons. We were going to shoot my 9mm also but trying to get ammo is a pain in the ass.

Shooting Range Date

Quote: (05-16-2013 04:44 PM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

If she hates guns, you're likely in a bit of a hole.

I think girls who hate guns would mostly still like to go shooting.

I was just talking about this last night with this Canadian chick. She was saying how crazy Americans seem to the rest of the world because of our love for guns. But then she talked about going shooting and having fun.

Shooting Range Date

How come the Euro members aren't giving advice here?

Shooting Range Date

psh..they don't have guns..

I am the cock carousel

Shooting Range Date

Think about it. If the euro members don't have guns, how many gun ranges do you think are in convenient locations? They're all in the middle of nowhere and most of them members only admission.

Try finding a church in Saudi Arabia.

The equivalent in europe is probably going go carting or free fall towers or something.

Shooting Range Date

Ali, why on earth would I want to put a firearm in the hands of a woman?

Shooting Range Date

Quote: (05-27-2013 05:08 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Ali, why on earth would I want to put a firearm in the hands of a woman?

Giving a female a gun? Nooooooo. I take them to the range to hold my targets.

Shooting Range Date

I just took a lizard to the range on Saturday. She was talking all types of shit. Im the best shot in my family blah blah blah. She actually was a good shot but kept he finger on the trigger while she loaded, dropped her mag, cocked the hammer. I had to check her and tell her dont put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shoot. She looked at me stupid.

We had a great time. Total came to 95 bucks. Almost 30 bucks for a box of 9mm rounds and I got two so minus the rounds it was a pretty cheap date. Will add this to my toolbag. Didnt get the bang but she cant stop talking about it. Pussy was wet but I had to leave. Ill catch her next time.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Shooting Range Date

Quote: (05-16-2013 05:40 PM)Gator_McKlusky Wrote:  

A. Just ask her. If she says no, it means she's just a stupid liberal femcunt. When did men start caring about what a woman thought of them anyway, especially something the female brain cannot comprehend like firearms and self-reliance.

B. Indoor ranges suck and is the home of thugs and wanna-bes. Show her you're a man and take her to a secluded field in the country.

"I know we just met but I'd really like to take you out to the middle of nowhere and show you my gun collection"

Shooting Range Date

Quote: (05-26-2013 10:16 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2013 04:44 PM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

If she hates guns, you're likely in a bit of a hole.

I think girls who hate guns would mostly still like to go shooting.

I was just talking about this last night with this Canadian chick. She was saying how crazy Americans seem to the rest of the world because of our love for guns. But then she talked about going shooting and having fun.

This is exactly right. Chicks aren't logical. I was surprised the first time a liberal pro-gun control girl was excited about going to the shooting range. But not anymore - it's all about the emotions you can make them feel.

Shooting Range Date

Quote: (05-26-2013 10:21 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

How come the Euro members aren't giving advice here?

Well, it's quite a hassle to get a gun plus there is some sort of social stigma attached to shooting as a pastime. Nevertheless, I think this is a pretty interesting concept since I took a regular shooting and she was really dripping wet afterwards.

Shooting Range Date

Just got back taking a Russian/Jewish 7.5 to the firing range. I brought out my Springfield XD-9 since the recoil is minimal and it's one of the most accurate handguns i've ever operated. She wasn't bad for a beginner, I got to show off by doing failure drills (2 shots to the chest, 1 to the hea in rapid succession) on the target.

Somewhere down the line we got turned on and wanted to bang. We had this little joke I wouldn't bring rope with me when I picked her up. I did and actually got to tie her up a little bit while we were still in the parking lot. Drove around for a little bit, found a dark residential street where we proceeded to the backseat so I can finish tying her up and banged the shit out of her. She was so tiny wearing this little innocent dress I felt like I was plowing a sophomore in high school.

I swear, shooting ranges date have to have some of the highest bang ratios out there.

Shooting Range Date

i think this forum needs to go on jihad war to banish muslims with guns. bring ur women together for the mission.