rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pat Robertson, love him or hate him...

is the epitome of alpha. The best comments are voted down in red (pill), lolzz.

'Men have a tendency to wander': Evangelist Pat Robertson tells wife with cheating husband she should be grateful for him and to start making her home more enticing
He advised a viewer to stop focusing on her husband cheating because that is the 'tendency of man'
He also suggested it wasn't the man's fault as modern society is filled with temptations
The wife was told 'to make a home so wonderful that he doesn't want to wander'
'Thank God that you have a marriage that is together and that you live in America and good things are happening,' said Robertson"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...sband.html
[Image: attachment.jpg12153]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

This is the only reason I like Pat Robertson- quotes like this.

Women have a really difficult time understanding that if take of their man, he likely not wander.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Yeah, he's a fundamentalist Christian who has gotten more "real" over the years, and doesn't live in the lalaland that most do. He advocates legalization of marijuana, for instance.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Pat Roberson keeping it real about the modern American woman-child.

[Image: rick-ross-head-nod-o.gif]

Quote: (05-16-2013 04:08 PM)Fitzgerald Wrote:  

Yeah, he's a fundamentalist Christian who has gotten more "real" over the years, and doesn't live in the lalaland that most do. He advocates legalization of marijuana, for instance.

Pat Roberston doesn't live in lalaland?

What alternate reality are you in? [Image: dodgy.gif]

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-crazie...an-tindell

Sure, he says a few things we may agree with but for the most part the guy is a fucking cook.

I normally don't pay attention to Pat Robertson. He's the kind of guy nobody but his loyal audience listens to until he says something that triggers the "Two Minutes Hate" of the rest of society.

That said, I think he's spot on with the assessment in this video. I thought the same thing about my ex-wife. He parents had to move in with us, and from what I saw, I don't think anybody ever told her "your behavior is unacceptable". She treated me with contempt for a long time, but eventually reached the point where she openly treated her parents with contempt. They just laid down and took it, while I tried to change it. She divorced me, which is probably for the best.

Every man I know with a daughter, I try to encourage him not to get wrapped around her finger. I notice for whatever reason, men seem afraid to stand up to their daughters and those daughters go out into the world as unpleasable and contemptuous creatures like my ex-wife.