rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recent Studies on the Effect of Male Face Shape

Soldiers' faces predict aggression, military rank and number of children
Quote:Quote:

Wider-faced males, on average, have more children, although there is a great deal of variation between individuals. These data suggest that either wider-faced males are favoured by females, or they invest more effort in reproduction.

One finding that still has me scratching my head is the correlation between military rank and fWHR. Previous research has found that aggressiveness and social dominance are positively correlated, but our data reveal that officers were thinner-faced than their subordinates.

Cross-cultural variation in women's preferences for cues to sex- and stress-hormones in the male face

Women in the UK prefer the faces of men with low levels of the stress hormone cortisol, and the relationship is moderated by the sex hormone testosterone. In a Latvian sample, however, women's preferences were not affected by cortisol, and the interaction with testosterone differed from that of the UK

Apparently Finnish women prefer more feminine male face shapes compared to other western nationalities.

Well, more masculined women do prefer even more masculine men than what is considered typical.

Quote: (05-14-2013 12:57 PM)soup Wrote:  

Well, more masculined women do prefer even more masculine men than what is considered typical.

I didn't see any evidence of this specifically in either of those two links (could be my negligence), but that does make sense.

Robustly-faced women prefer even more robustly-faced men.

Tall women prefer even taller men.

High-earning women prefer even higher-earning men.

Smart women prefer even smarter men.

"Strong, independent" women still want to be dominated and choked on all fours.

Women prefer men who can make them feel inferior, feminine.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters