rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto is a diverse city?

How true is this? i know alot of people hate Toronto and compare it to DC alot. But i'm wondering about the diversity aspect along with the female factor.

In my view DC has diversity but i feel people still pretty much segregate themselves into their little group that they fit in. Sure there is SOME spill over and people unite but still people like to stay on their side and look down on people that like to intermix whether its romantically, or just having interest in something that doesn't fit the stereotype of what a person is "supposed" to be interested in doing.

can somebody who has spent time in both places weigh in on this?

Well for sure it is. Toronto is probably on 2nd to London as far as diversity goes. You can find a female from any corner of the earth here.

But there is a catch...

Quote: (05-13-2013 03:03 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Well for sure it is. Toronto is probably on 2nd to London as far as diversity goes. You can find a female from any corner of the earth here.

But there is a catch...

what's the catch? because to be honest...i'm interested in places where there is diversity (a diverse middle class) and where diverse people are integrated very well with each other and respect each others differences.

sure..no place is perfect but

here in DC. if you look a certain way then you are expected to behave a certain way . And when you don't play into those stereotypes of what is expected then the environment as well as the people in your group reject and alienate you. Its improved alittle in the past 10-15 years. but

interracial couples here still get the evil stare. no matter what type of mixed couple it may be.

i'm really tired of feeling ostracized by my own group because i'm not like the people in my group. and i just wonder if being in a diverse city where people are integrated with each other will allow me to blend in better.

because i'm thinking i might move to a place like toronto in the future, get settled there and then go start looking around overseas for a wife after i do that.

Read Roosh's post about why Toronto sucks, I believe we have the most members of any other city in the world on this forum. Not one Torontonian has disputed what Roosh wrote, so there is no catch.
There are several threads about Toronto which tell how bad the situation is by people who are living here in the trenches.
The good thing about having a diverse population is that we have many good restaurants which showcase food from all over the world. Toronto is a very multi-cultural city but people generally live in certain neighourhoods with people of a similar background.
As a city Toronto has a great standard of living, the women are spoilt for choice. Men, date down and I would say you need flawless game to get by.
On a personal note, Roosh wrote about how Toronto women think they are cool. I was in a club the other day and some chick was telling me how "cool" she was, I replied that she seemed nerdy. The look on her face was priceless and she stormed off.
That same night I was laughing to myself as I saw these white girls dancing to some Drake song thinking they were cool.
In regards to Interracial couples, in the USA it still seems taboo and they are a bit behind Canada in this regard.
As for moving here, you must be crazy. Even if you can earn great money here it does not seem to matter much, I know guys from all walks of life and they ALL complain about the social aspect. The guys that don't complain are few or either beta chumps that are letting women walk all over them, I know loads of guys that fall into this category.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (05-13-2013 06:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Read Roosh's post about why Toronto sucks, I believe we have the most members of any other city in the world on this forum. Not one Torontonian has disputed what Roosh wrote, so there is no catch.
There are several threads about Toronto which tell how bad the situation is by people who are living here in the trenches.
The good thing about having a diverse population is that we have many good restaurants which showcase food from all over the world. Toronto is a very multi-cultural city but people generally live in certain neighourhoods with people of a similar background.
As a city Toronto has a great standard of living, the women are spoilt for choice. Men, date down and I would say you need flawless game to get by.
On a personal note, Roosh wrote about how Toronto women think they are cool. I was in a club the other day and some chick was telling me how "cool" she was, I replied that she seemed nerdy. The look on her face was priceless and she stormed off.
That same night I was laughing to myself as I saw these white girls dancing to some Drake song thinking they were cool.
In regards to Interracial couples, in the USA it still seems taboo and they are a bit behind Canada in this regard.
As for moving here, you must be crazy. Even if you can earn great money here it does not seem to matter much, I know guys from all walks of life and they ALL complain about the social aspect. The guys that don't complain are few or either beta chumps that are letting women walk all over them, I know loads of guys that fall into this category.

well to be honest, if i were to move there it wouldn't be to game the women that's for sure. i was once curious about toronto women. and thanks to roosh and all the contributors here, i can say that i'm no longer curious. thanks fellas for doing the homework for me in that regard.

i just like the diversity aspect. i'm very curious about it. i guess the only way to find out is to make good contacts and visit/scout the place myself.

but for me its more about being apart of a truly diverse middle class. from what i understand there is economic prosperity there. and the simple fact is certain types interracial couples here in DC still catch hell. I'm african american and i see men like me trying to do something different and they always catch hell on some level.

and my idea would be to possibly establish myself there first and then once i got that down then i will go abroad searching for a wife. i will start in EE and then the safe integrated parts of russia. if those places don't work out then i will try other regions.

because very often men who look like me who marry/date some who is not the same race often try to go against the odds and often the environment-culture beats those types of mixed couples down. it gets complicated. its like you can't go to this resturant, and you can drive down this and that street and you have to look for friendly faces all the time. its hard.

not to go off topic, but in some ways, i can understand now why gay couples move to san francisco. and its to escape from dealing with prejudice and from dealing with hostility and just the angry stares, the rejection and the stereotyping.

in some ways a guy like me cannot always protect his wife/lover/girlfriend from the hostility / rejection from everyone, even members of my own group and people of other groups.

also i have heard that alot of russians and ukranians and other types of foreigners from other places have a presence there in canada and tornoto.

so part of my motivation is to create a situation where my future wife would still be around people like herself. i know many guys who bring their foreign wife to the USA and they don't educate and train up their wives so that they can adjust and then they don't put their wives in situations were they can suceed socially and have friends as well. they end up very isolated and unhappy as a result.

but...like i said i will ultimately have to scout out toronto for myself and make good contacts there first before i can judge it all, but thanks for confirming certain things for me.

If I was a married bloke with kids id like the city more. lots of pluses.

being single, women are the most important thing for me and that situation is indeed dire...

I thought NYC is the most diverse city on the world of All time? Borough of queens supposedly has the highest number of foreign born.

hayesbrandon30 - I am also black and I hear what you are saying. Toronto is good in the sense no one is ever going to harm you for dating a non-black person, you can eat in any restaurant and drive down any street.
Girls aside it is a great city but it has become very expensive to live, so you better be earning decent money if you are single or have a family.
Like Bigxx I am single and only care about women, I have no desire to import a woman here as that is a recipe for disaster.
As much as Toronto prides itself on being the most multi-cultural city in the world, it is a bit of a facade which I believe has been highlighted on this forum before. Racism is very much alive these days and to be honest I think it is because of the tough economic times that we are experiencing. The R word is a bit of a sensitive issue, so I would be happy to answer any of your questions offline.

Our New Blog:

Hypothesis: most of the Toronto members on here probably all have little or no interest in Asian girls. If you like Asian girls, Toronto becomes a much more socially bearable place to live. The sheer diversity is incredible, and there are a lot of "asian" clubs. For non-asians who are into asians, places to try are The Fifth (25+/post-college asian yuppy crowd) and Wetbar (not too sure if the party is still there - they might have moved to a different club - but filipina crowd). Most of the things Roosh has said about Toronto are true even if you do like Asian girls, but it's to a far more bearable degree.

Granted, even the Asian girls in Toronto are pretty ice cold, comparatively. And yes, Toronto is a very clique-ish town.

The other bad thing about Toronto is that there is a lot of "urban" sprawl. The downtown core is nice, but then you extend west and north so much that there really becomes a divide between "uptown" and "downtown" people. The problem manifests itself when maybe 30% of the girls at a given nightclub are coming from outside the downtown core.

Despite all the negatives, I still love Toronto very, very much. I would without question take it over the fucking swamp that is D.C. I'm offended people still compare the two. D.C. is full of prestige whores, feminists, politicians, SWPL betas who work at xyz agency/think tank, and hipsters in flannel roaming Adams Morgan. The ethnic food in D.C. is a joke. Toronto may be cold (both literally and personality wise), and it may be a little full of itself, but the women are much more beautiful, the food is much better, and there is more selection overall. The worst Torontonian girl thinks she is cool becuase she parties to Drake; the worst D.C. girl thinks she is saving the planet with her work and her two masters degrees.

And outside of NYC, L.A, and San Fran, I'm not sure Toronto can be beat in the U.S.

One time I saw an Artsie newspaper who's front page basically read "Why is it so hard to to find love in Toronto" or something to the effect it is hard to date there.

Well...being an Asian Canadian I often wondered if it is advantageous to be in a more multi-cultural city or not. If you were say Asian in a large Asian (big enough to have a Chinatown) if there would be more inter-racial couples or more opportunities if you were into the White poontang. Or would the heavy Asian male population reinforce certain stereotypes and cause problems in other ther ways? Maybe it would be better to be in a place where there is only a small "ethnic" population so no one has a strong and verified stereotype of you (by "verified" I mean they see a lot of single Asian guys everyday like you hanging around with no hotties).

I visited Toronto many times and didn't see many Asian guys with White girls as you would expect there.

As a person living in Calgary and having opportunities sometimes to travel to other cities I like to do a pseudo-scientific experiment as a "baseline" Asian guy --- in other words: forget "game" and do not open but just dress nice, have good body language, and hang out at bars to be near hotties and just see what girls open on me and just see what happens. I would say Toronto is better than Vancouver which is better than Edmonton which is better than Calgary.

I found my results (doing almost nothing "Game" and no "approaches" ect. that the best results were in Europe (Spain and France) --- but when I say Spain it's because I did see one Asian guy with White HB and their kid so ratio wise it was good. Also in Spain the encounter I had was with a bunch of Swedish girls studying Spanish there....and they even bought me drinks all night --- even more drinks than I could handle [Image: smile.gif] I would suspect neither Sweden nor Spain has a high Asian population. Their behaviour is almost suggestive it is easier for an Asian guy to get laid if you were in Sweden or Norway etc than in North America!

I was in Mazatland, Mexico once and got laid with a Mexican senorita with out even trying (and slept with her friend too). She wasn't much to look at but it was worth it considering I really put no effort into it. On the flip side I found the residents of Mazatland were quite racist at times too (shop keepers calling you names as you walk by, kids pointing at you saying some things in Spanish, ect).

In London, England no body even noticed me. In Paris, France I noted the only White people were the tourists and any true Paris habitants appeared to be from Africa...so it hard to guage anything there. The only French girl that struck up a conversation with me did it in French so she lost me at about 2 minutes after which I needed a translator[Image: sad.gif] Next time I try France I'd brush on my French and try some place less touristy.

I would also say that the feel or vibe I get is better in Toronto than any of the other major Canadian cities.

It's one of the most diverse cities in the world. According to wiki 49% of the population was born outside of Canada. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto

all very interesting information about toronto. thanks.

i'll still have to see it for myself to see if toronto can work for me. thanks fellas. but i think it could work for me down the road.

Toronto also has a great NHL hockey team, oh wait.....

I maybe biased since I live here but come to Montreal if you can. Especially if you want diversity and openness.

Compared to Toronto...Pros of Montreal:
1) Noticibly more beautiful girls that are more feminine, stylish, warm-blooded, and social
2) Cheaper rent
3) Better transit system
4) Better food
5) Just as diverse (on a night out in the Plateau you'll meet women from just about every European country)
6) Better nightlife with more options

Also racism here is minimal compared to say France. I see immigrants from Africa & ME working in good jobs and living good middle class+ lives. Of course many immigrants still struggle. No place is paradise...but an educated foreigner in Montreal or in any Canadian city will have greater chances of attaining economic success than in a lot of other countries. As for interracial dating here, it's normal and accepted. People have grown up in a multi-cultural environment for a long time and inter-racial/cultural couples are common sights in Montreal. I see only minimal boundaries for cross-border relations.

Cons
1) Unless you are a qualified engineer, IT pro, or technician then getting a job without advanced French may be tricky (but definitely possible)
2) Salaries are on the average just a bit lower (but lower cost of living strikes a balance)
3) Winters here are a few degrees colder and longer than Toronto
4) Am I missing anything...?

In the end, I would be much happier making less money in Montreal but enjoying better women & nightlife here...instead of living in Toronto making more money but dealing with all the negatives that Roosh highlighted in: http://www.rooshv.com/15-reasons-why-tor...ca-for-men

Quote: (05-14-2013 09:48 AM)The Montrealer Wrote:  

I maybe biased since I live here but come to Montreal if you can. Especially if you want diversity and openness.

Compared to Toronto...Pros of Montreal:
1) Noticibly more beautiful girls that are more feminine, stylish, warm-blooded, and social
2) Cheaper rent
3) Better transit system
4) Better food
5) Just as diverse (on a night out in the Plateau you'll meet women from just about every European country)
6) Better nightlife with more options

Also racism here is minimal compared to say France. I see immigrants from Africa & ME working in good jobs and living good middle class+ lives. Of course many immigrants still struggle. No place is paradise...but an educated foreigner in Montreal or in any Canadian city will have greater chances of attaining economic success than in a lot of other countries. As for interracial dating here, it's normal and accepted. People have grown up in a multi-cultural environment for a long time and inter-racial/cultural couples are common sights in Montreal. I see only minimal boundaries for cross-border relations.

Cons
1) Unless you are a qualified engineer, IT pro, or technician then getting a job without advanced French may be tricky (but definitely possible)
2) Salaries are on the average just a bit lower (but lower cost of living strikes a balance)
3) Winters here are a few degrees colder and longer than Toronto
4) Am I missing anything...?

In the end, I would be much happier making less money in Montreal but enjoying better women & nightlife here...instead of living in Toronto making more money but dealing with all the negatives that Roosh highlighted in: http://www.rooshv.com/15-reasons-why-tor...ca-for-men

Thanks for this information. I'm actually starting a career in cyber security / IT so...it looks like living in Toronto might not be that hard. we'll see what happens.

also i'm not moving there to game the women. that's out of the question.

and i'm actually once again thankful to everyone here who has scouted out the place because i was curious about toronto in the past. no more

toronto for me is just to be in a place that is multi-cultural / friendly and accepting.

to be honest...i'm not into french women anymore. right now i have a east european /russian fetish right now. and i hear alot of ukranians and russians go to canada too. and this fact will help me create a situation where my future woman would be around people she could connect with. People whom she has something in common with.

and the plan is to get settled in Toronto and then go over seas and settle with her in Toronto or a nice suburb around the city. because i'm tired of DC. i mean sure its a great place to have a job / start a career. but the all the factors including the female aspect of DC is tiresome.

There are a handful of attractive women with integrity here. the remainder are are not with the effort.

the gentrification happening here is cleaning up the bad parts and the city is much safer now, but i hate not feeling like i fit in with my own peer group and being rejected by other groups because i don't fit the streotype of what people expect out of someone who looks like me.

either way, thanks for confirming things for me. toronto is the diverse city i have been looking for. gaming women there is a waste of time but living there with a good woman could be real nice.

i can live there, possibly live well and i won't have to deal with non-sense like this in toronto:

@ hayesbrandon30: You definitely won't be dealing with that sort of non-sense like in those clips in Toronto or anywhere else in Canada. If you do then it'll be a super-isolated incident.

I went to high school in Vancouver. I can attest that the 2 black guys in my school who were also athletic did very well with attractive white girls. They were regarded as the "Popular Couple" if you can call it that. There was also 1 very cute black chick that a white dude was banging.

Toronto has a larger black population. You'll see groups that stick together and also a large degree of inter-mingling with mixed ethnicities as well. All this is viewed as being normal and positive.

@the Montrealer

thanks for the reply. yeah..thanks for the information. Toronto (despite being hell for dating beautiful good women) i think is the place for me in the future.

now i just need to make some good contacts there and scout the place out.

glad u saw the clips. yeah. basically that is the type of hostility i would get. it wouldn't be as overt in all cases but the angry staring, the negative gossip, the isolation and the anger would be there.

i would most likely have situations where i would be in a grocery store and people would stare, or lets say i'm at the checkout and the angry cashier won't scan my coupons correctly, on purpose. stuff like that.

and it is this reason that people here in DC are scared to intermix. its not because they don't want to. they're not equipped to deal with the social backlash. they're scared or just don't want to be victims like the people in clips.

and added to the fact that DC is ranked #3 as one of the WORST dating environments for men. and all the other issues that happen in my particular group of peers and men who look like me - make me hate DC socially.

i really try to stick with the international night clubs here only, and that's when i have time to go out, thank god there is an international community here. otherwise i would go nuts!

very often men like me who bring their foreign wife over to the USA who is of different race, don't have situational awareness and they unintentionally expose their wife to negative B.S. like in the clips.

and even worse those men don't take the necessary steps to shield and or isolate their woman, themselves and their mixed children from the social backlash. and in some cases..no matter how hard you try...you truly can't isolate yourself, your woman from the b.s. because its everywhere.

and i see it all the time here in DC. i'll see a interracial couple holding hands, and i always wonder how they handle the hostility, rejection, isolation and how they avoid bullshit. especially if its a black male-white female situation. very often those types of couples suffer in silence and pretend that that type of hostility shown in the clips doesn't hurt them too bad, when it does.

so its great to know that i can avoid all this in Toronto. thank you for your point of view. i appreciate it.

Toronto is worse then D.C.

By a mile.

If your selling point is tolerance to interracial dating then honestly any place in Canada is sufficient.

If your really sold on the City I would just advice you visit here, come up here a few times in the summer and fall to get a good idea of the City. You will enjoy it your few first times around as it is a hit to all your senses. You see beautiful women, weird exotic smells (some good and bad), the City is a visual mess, decent food if your willing to pay. It will hit you and you will like it but its important to at least come here and get comfy and then see the real side of the City. I am not sure if I would put my feet down in this City simply for the sake of interracial dating because the women here are a headache to try and date in the first place.

You may just have to move in Canada in general. Race is not big issue here, it really is not. Americans are far to paranoid with race. I saw a good chunk of interracial couples in DC, especially in and around Georgetown and I did not think anything of it.

If you prefer European women then maybe look into Western Canada. Ukrainian-Canadians are a dime a dozen out west. B.C. and Alberta have a good amount of Russians living there. Ottawa has large European contingent also.

I'm basically trying to sell you on anything but here. Its not like us Toronto men are trying to keep this place quiet. There is nothing to hide about this place. We just don't want you to make the same mistakes we did. Many of us we're swoon by Toronto until we actually lived here and settled into the style and workings of this City.

Toronto is literally hell for a single male whom enjoys women.

Quote: (05-14-2013 05:04 PM)kosko Wrote:  

By a mile.

If your selling point is tolerance to interracial dating then honestly any place in Canada is sufficient.

If your really sold on the City I would just advice you visit here, come up here a few times in the summer and fall to get a good idea of the City. You will enjoy it your few first times around as it is a hit to all your senses. You see beautiful women, weird exotic smells (some good and bad), the City is a visual mess, decent food if your willing to pay. It will hit you and you will like it but its important to at least come here and get comfy and then see the real side of the City. I am not sure if I would put my feet down in this City simply for the sake of interracial dating because the women here are a headache to try and date in the first place.

You may just have to move in Canada in general. Race is not big issue here, it really is not. Americans are far to paranoid with race. I saw a good chunk of interracial couples in DC, especially in and around Georgetown and I did not think anything of it.

If you prefer European women then maybe look into Western Canada. Ukrainian-Canadians are a dime a dozen out west. B.C. and Alberta have a good amount of Russians living there. Ottawa has large European contingent also.

I'm basically trying to sell you on anything but here. Its not like us Toronto men are trying to keep this place quiet. There is nothing to hide about this place. We just don't want you to make the same mistakes we did. Many of us we're swoon by Toronto until we actually lived here and settled into the style and workings of this City.

well like i said earlier. i would settle there and then go overseas and bring a woman over to live with me there. right now i have my eye on ukraine and russia.

and all i'm saying is i refuse to do that here in DC. i agree that there are probably alot of mixed couples here, but there is no way to know how they deal with the type of b.s. that is in those clips i shared.

and i just want to be in a tolerant environment where there is diversity and people are integrated with each other very well. an environment that would be supportive and nurting to a good looking muscular black man being married to a beautiful looking exotic slavic woman. and i'm just saying i refuse to do what i'm planning to do (bring a woman over) here in Maryland-DC-VA. too much hostility from african-americans (espeically black women) , white people and even other minorities would feel anger / resentment too. and i just feel the need to protect myself and my future wife from all that.

and the only way to do that i believe is to create a situation where we're around people in a diverse environment that supportive of mixed couples as opposed to a place like DC that merely "tolerates" the intermixing.

i'm not doing it here in DC. i want a place that embraces diversity and actually visually has the diversity where i can see it with my eyes. and Toronto seems to be it. but yeah i got to scout the place out look at neighborhoods, houses and all that. that will take some time.

but also i simply don't fit in here in DC. don't like it. people think black men are just interested in hip hop culture, the rap game and sports (basketball-football). if you act creative or have an artistic background then you treated horrible by your peers and family. when you don't match stereotypes of how black men are supposed to act then even non-black people are shocked, suprised and disappointed too.

some people (white, black, hispanic, asian) are intimidated by a black guy who speaks different languages, plays an instruments, is a good painter-artist, is a good dancer, is athletic and whom is a nice guy and who has had a good education.

they would rather you be the stereotype. everyone would feel more comfortable with you being like this:

[Image: tumblr_lr4hb1khBb1qccmn4o1_400.jpg]

so i think in toronto, i'm killing two birds with one stone. i'll find social acceptance and my marriage to a european slavic white woman who is stunningly beautiful will be accepted and welcomed too.

Quote: (05-14-2013 05:31 PM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

By a mile.

well like i said earlier. i would settle there and then go overseas and bring a woman over to live with me there. right now i have my eye on ukraine and russia.

and all i'm saying is i refuse to do that here in DC. i agree that there are probably alot of mixed couples here, but there is no way to know how they deal with the type of b.s. that is in those clips i shared.

and i just want to be in a tolerant environment where there is diversity and people are integrated with each other very well. an environment that would be supportive and nurting to a good looking black man being married to a beautiful looking exotic slavic woman. and i'm just saying i refuse to do what i'm planning to do (bring a woman over) here in Maryland-DC-VA.

i'm not doing it here in DC. i want a place that embraces diversity and actually visually has the diversity where i can see it with my eyes. and Toronto seems to be it. but yeah i got to scout the place out

look at neighborhoods, houses and all that. that will take some time.

Anywhere in Canada will give you this.

You should really look in B.C., Ottawa, and Calgary. B.C. more-so as there is a large Russian base there to begin with and would be a lot easier to convince a young Russian bride to live in that nice part of the country versus the godless GTA. Ottawa would be my second pick where you can enjoy a well paid chill lifestyle and raise a good family. Ottawa has some of the best schools in the country and you can easily have a home and do things traditionally with a lot less edge/tension then that is present here in big city of Toronto.

I am not sure what married life is like in Toronto. For a while I was keen on it (when I hit that time settling here and raising a family) -- but not any more with the prospects of having a family. Not with these school systems here teaching my future sons about "mandatory consent" which is begin introduced slowly into the curriculum.

Quote: (05-14-2013 05:40 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2013 05:31 PM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

By a mile.

and i just want to be in a tolerant environment where there is diversity and people are integrated with each other very well. an environment that would be supportive and nurting to a good looking black man being married to a beautiful looking exotic slavic woman. and i'm just saying i refuse to do what i'm planning to do (bring a woman over) here in Maryland-DC-VA.

i'm not doing it here in DC. i want a place that embraces diversity and actually visually has the diversity where i can see it with my eyes. and Toronto seems to be it. but yeah i got to scout the place out

look at neighborhoods, houses and all that. that will take some time.

Anywhere in Canada will give you this.

You should really look in B.C., Ottawa, and Calgary. B.C. more-so as there is a large Russian base there to begin with and would be a lot easier to convince a young Russian bride to live in that nice part of the country versus the godless GTA. Ottawa would be my second pick where you can enjoy a well paid chill lifestyle and raise a good family. Ottawa has some of the best schools in the country and you can easily have a home and do things traditionally with a lot less edge/tension then that is present here in big city of Toronto.

I am not sure what married life is like in Toronto. For a while I was keen on it (when I hit that time settling here and raising a family) -- but not any more with the prospects of having a family. Not with these school systems here teaching my future sons about "mandatory consent" which is begin introduced slowly into the curriculum.

good information. i will thoroughly scout out those places too. thanks man. i'm in the blueprint stage but thats good to know. i just prefer a place that's more cosmopolitan.

also--this may be a stretch but i don't want children. so it would just be me and my woman. so we will see how it all goes. but its something that could work very well for me. thanks for sharing the information.

By a mile.

HayesBrandon30 - please read what is highlighted in bold.

Our New Blog:

rudebwoy, some people are just sadists. They enjoy pain and torture.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Moma - I think you are right, guess you aren't moving back because of the diversity. lol

Our New Blog:

I 2nd Kosko's B.C. suggestion. Lots of Russians there. I think it's their favorite immigration destination in Canada due to the weather and the lifestyle. Vancouver & Victoria are infinitely better than Toronto that's for sure!

Plus the economy out West is very healthy so I doubt he'll have much trouble finding a job given his background. The society there is much safer too. If you are raising kids, there is significantly less chance that he/she will get mixed up in shady dealings in B.C. than in Toronto.

This is looking more like a drug intervention thread...Don't go to TO!