rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavian Girls

Scandinavian Girls

Anyone with experience?

Easily some of the hottest women - fair, tall, blonde many of them. Blue eyes, etc. etc.

However also ultra-liberal - they're all on the pill, you can rawdog most of them first night, they're open about wanting to fuck on hello (almost), and they count notches on their belt with as much triumph as men - a new guy every month is not "outrageous". Seeing multiple men is almost expected if you're attractive. SATC is religion.

Experiences?

Scandinavian Girls

hahaha, what a description.

I am scandinavian, so yes, I have experienced them.

They are probably not that different from liberal american girls, but might be better looking and less annoying.

you are right about the rawdogging.

Scandinavian Girls

so.......c'mon now. Where do we find 'em, fuck 'em and notch 'em?

I've actually read the opposite from posters here visiting Sweden and Norway....especially that the women are not as attainable if you do not have a high social status circle locally- etc.

I was going to Sweden expecting to clean house as a latin guy with black hair, brown eyes and tan skin, but was starting to see that it is more exotic in Israel than Sweden or Norway...

Do tell.....

Scandinavian Girls

Quote: (07-19-2010 05:33 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

hahaha, what a description.

I am scandinavian, so yes, I have experienced them.

They are probably not that different from liberal american girls, but might be better looking and less annoying.

you are right about the rawdogging.

LMaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Scandinavian Girls

Quote: (07-19-2010 03:46 AM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

However also ultra-liberal - they're all on the pill, you can rawdog most of them first night, they're open about wanting to fuck on hello (almost), and they count notches on their belt with as much triumph as men - a new guy every month is not "outrageous". Seeing multiple men is almost expected if you're attractive. SATC is religion.

If all that were true I'd expect STD rates to be off the charts.

Scandinavian Girls

From my limited experience most girls I've bagged who are reasonably attractive have had close to 10 or more partners by age 23.

Latin can mean a lot of things. If you look like Enrique Iglesias, you're made. If you look Middle Eastern, you've got an uphill battle. Danish girls (where I'm live) have almost all had or heard of bad experiences with Middle Eastern immigrants - mostly because a unfortunately large number of the latter lack grace, suave and game and act like dicks. Big, loud and annoying Americans are not cool either. But being an American with grace is powerful. Especially if you're born in a place like california (points for mystery and romance, kachiiiing)

I live in Copenhagen. I'm also American. I've lived here 15 years (since my family immigrated here).

@ Beebopaloo - where you living?

Anyone else? I suspect these girls aren't too different from attractive, liberal women elsewhere in the world with a liberal attitude towards sex, but I don't think my notch-count is at a level where I'm capitalizing on this wonderful circumstance.

Scandinavian Girls

Well I was juts in Finland...the girls well, I can say were mostly cool, but a few were actually real bitchy noting my "American-ness" I guess as a reason to try and play cold and rude. The others were fun and cool and very attractive. I did hook up.

Some of the liberalness has a dark side too. I mean on the surface it might mean you getting pussy...on the back side, I have seen some bitchy Scandanavian women who were sort of like Man-haterish and were almost on alert for guys that seem too macho or manly...opting for skinny servant beta male types. I also noticed allot of women spitting, drinking like men, smoking heavily and kind of slacking on the appearance thing too, which sucked.

Rumguzzler is correct about the looks thing for guys in Scandanavia, its the same thing I saw in Germany as well. The Turks/Morrocans there have kind of spoiled it for darker complected (middle eastern or Latin looking) men. If you are lighter skin Ricky Martin looking you will be ok, but if you are darker skinned Latino they are likely assume you are Turkish and not really want to talk to you. Again many of the Turks and Morrocans in Northern Europe have kind of spread a bad wrap for their look or type.

Scandinavian Girls

Quote: (07-19-2010 03:40 PM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

Latin can mean a lot of things. If you look like Enrique Iglesias, you're made. If you look Middle Eastern, you've got an uphill battle.

LOL - well I certainly do NOT look middle eastern....I look latin, but not like Enrique Iglesias...he looks friggin queer to me. I look latin, and could never be confused for Middle Eastern origin - let's just put it that way....I have never heard of latinos looking middle eastern..

[Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Scandinavian Girls

hey rumguzzler, I am living in Copenhagen as well.
But I think you are right claiming that the girls aren't that different from 'westernized' girls in general, and I would assume that they 'suffer' from a lot of the same diseases as American girls.

Sure you can get laid every month if you go out every weekend. On the other hand you are not going to pick up 'top quality girls' consistently doing that - social circle gaming is required. (that said, scandi girls on average look WAY better than English, German, French or Eastern European girls. I am just a spoiled brat who think he deserves the best of the best)

Scandinavian Girls

yeah, Rocco is exactly spot on - this is what I meant by the American diseases:

"Some of the liberalness has a dark side too. I mean on the surface it might mean you getting pussy...on the back side, I have seen some bitchy Scandanavian women who were sort of like Man-haterish and were almost on alert for guys that seem too macho or manly...opting for skinny servant beta male types. I also noticed allot of women spitting, drinking like men, smoking heavily and kind of slacking on the appearance thing too, which sucked."

Scandinavian Girls

[Image: attachment.jpg257]   

How would this bahamas dude do with the scandi girls?

I look similiar to him

Scandinavian Girls

"scandi girls on average look WAY better than English, German, French or Eastern European girls"

Depends on which country in Eastern Europe you are referring to. Estonians look far, far different than Bulgarians or Romanians e.g.

In my opinion, Scandinavian girls are overrated and have big egos based on the constant ass kissing they've experienced. Finland is a breed apart and has the issue with women acting like men. On the other hand, they have enough hotties to keep a single guy happy and they aren't particularly difficult.

Most Europeans can't stand the "typical" frat-boy American type. You definitely don't want to come off that way.

Scandinavian Girls

Quote: (07-19-2010 03:40 PM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

From my limited experience most girls I've bagged who are reasonably attractive have had close to 10 or more partners by age 23.

Latin can mean a lot of things. If you look like Enrique Iglesias, you're made. If you look Middle Eastern, you've got an uphill battle. Danish girls (where I'm live) have almost all had or heard of bad experiences with Middle Eastern immigrants - mostly because a unfortunately large number of the latter lack grace, suave and game and act like dicks. Big, loud and annoying Americans are not cool either. But being an American with grace is powerful. Especially if you're born in a place like california (points for mystery and romance, kachiiiing)

I live in Copenhagen. I'm also American. I've lived here 15 years (since my family immigrated here).

@ Beebopaloo - where you living?

Anyone else? I suspect these girls aren't too different from attractive, liberal women elsewhere in the world with a liberal attitude towards sex, but I don't think my notch-count is at a level where I'm capitalizing on this wonderful circumstance.

Hey guzzler,

how would i do if im a white israeli? i have blue eyes and semi-blond-brownish hair.
do they think of me as just another middle eastern guy? would i be considered too ordinary for them because of my features?

glad to hear what you think...

thnx

Scandinavian Girls

Again, my experience - when I get really tanned, I am far more attractive to women and find a much easier time opening the girls I think look hot, and I do not at all look Middle Eastern even though i'm dark by Scandinavian standards. I'm not overly fuzzy, but enough so I don't look like I'm 12. If you are fuzzy, you better groom yourself well - Scandi girls seem to shy from classic alpha-looking males (unless George Clooney), so you have to tone down the testosterone all over your face. But looks are far from everything of course. You could be overweight, and I'm sure with game you could still pull here. Easily.

It sounds to me like MixxMaster would be a GOD down here. Sunskind - you'd be average and boring, so you'd have to rely on game skills to pull.

That's the essence of it. Looks can help you get over that first and large hurdle to attracting a babe, but attraction is just the beginning. You have to amplify that and create comfort and then seduce her, which looks can't help you with.

Another aspect of gaming Scandi girls is the culture here: circles of friends are formed early in the teens, and Scandis lose their virginity the youngest - emotional bonds forged earlier in life last longer, I recall reading somewhere - in any case, socials circles are tight nit and hard to join in from the outside.

Social gaming, as beebopaloo said is key: people hook up randomly, but the easiest way to get close enough to a hot chick so she can feel the tingles of your alphadom is to be introduced by mutual friends. Danes are friendly and outgoing, but for some reason extrovertedness is not part of the culture here. Americans strike up conversations with random strangers anywhere and do their best to get to know you. Danes are VERY passive. You can quickly come off as a creep if you don't pay careful attention. This was a HUGE sticking point for me when I was younger and trying to integrate. I didn't get why they had such a problem being "open and friendly" - then I realized they are, but up here, things just work differently.

It's one of the most subtle differences, and I was hoping someone who noticed it too and with success in this part of the world could give me their take on it. Thanks for sharing.

Scandinavian Girls

Quote: (07-20-2010 03:28 AM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

It sounds to me like MixxMaster would be a GOD down here.

Who? Lil' 'ole me? - [Image: angel.gif]

Which exact country/city are you talking about: sweden, finland, norway, denmark?

Funny thing to mention, I have a gay neighbor from sweden....and he tells me that women would walk over their best friends dead body to fuck me in Sweden with my strong latino, clean cut features, and natural suntan skin...I never believed him as he was gay.....what would he know.. :-) I guess I better get down there...[Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

Scandinavian Girls

Rumguzzler,

Is it just me or do the girls from Finland look different than the rest of the Scandinavians.

In general, would you say it s best to avoid the capitals and concentrate on smaller cities? Wouldn't the kin groups be stronger in smaller settings?

Scandinavian Girls

Scandi chicks are numero uno #1 for Black guys. I've been rollin' thru Scandinavia -- Sverige, Danmark & Norge -- for a minute, and I'll straight-up tell you -- it doesn't get any better. A brotha gettin' laid by these chicks ain't half of it. I've had Scandi chicks hand me the keys to their apts after have just met them...telling me I'm moving in with them.

The majority of them who roll thru L.A. are brotha hunting. Most of the brothas I know that are married to Europeans are married to Scandi chicks.

BTW, it amazes me how much Scandi chicks know about African American culture before they hit the states. I think they know more about Afr-Am culture than the average white American.

Scandinavian Girls

It doesn't get smaller than a Scandinavian capital. Any smaller and you are shooting yourself in the foot. Trips to the "outback" are encouraged, but you'll get bored quickly. EDIT: this qualifies for DK mostly, a boring country if you ask me. I imagine impressive natural scenery and good skiing make Sweden and Norway awesome places for country outings.

The world's highest tax burden means there is a lot less consumer choice here. Standard fare for a small US town would be for a large town here in Denmark. Lack of cars (again, due to high taxes) further impedes people's options. If you can't bike to your destination, you probably aren't going there.

Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen are all very cosmopolitan cities, and a lot of young people move to the capitals. Finns are not ethnic scandinavians. They're urgic. Related to hungarians. If you think hungarians are hot, Finns are your thing. There are ehtnic swedes in Finland, but few.

Iceland, denmark, norway and sweden offer your classic scandinavian. Enjoy while it lasts. The natural blonde hair and blue eyes are disappearing quickly. They'll probably all be gone about the same time as the rainforest.

Scandinavian Girls

Quote: (07-20-2010 12:19 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Scandi chicks are numero uno #1 for Black guys. I've been rollin' thru Scandinavia -- Sverige, Danmark & Norge -- for a minute, and I'll straight-up tell you -- it doesn't get any better. A brotha gettin' laid by these chicks ain't half of it. I've had Scandi chicks hand me the keys to their apts after have just met them...telling me I'm moving in with them.

The majority of them who roll thru L.A. are brotha hunting. Most of the brothas I know that are married to Europeans are married to Scandi chicks.

BTW, it amazes me how much Scandi chicks know about African American culture before they hit the states. I think they know more about Afr-Am culture than the average white American.

How old are you and what kind of look do you have?

Scandinavian Girls

LMaoooooo nice post.....I'm giving serious thought to a Sweden bounce..I wouldn't mind working as a expat over there but based on what your saying I would probably come back to the states with a wife/2 kids...lol

Scandinavian Girls

The white girls in the Netherlands love black dudes more than their Scandinavian neighbors. They even go to all the Netherlands' (former) colony's to go hunt for black dudes, lol.

Scandinavian Girls

Quote: (07-19-2010 08:42 PM)Larry33 Wrote:  

How would this bahamas dude do with the scandi girls?

I look similiar to him

I think Rick Fox would do well in any country...

Scandinavian Girls

What kind of game are running? Day game? Social circle game? It helps to be a brotha as you mentioned, but you must have some strategy or skill you re relying on.

Also, what kind of quality are you scoring with? I m assuming its not substandard pussy. Are top end girls more or less responsive?

Scandinavian Girls

Quote: (07-19-2010 03:46 AM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

Anyone with experience?

Easily some of the hottest women - fair, tall, blonde many of them. Blue eyes, etc. etc.

Experiences?
Tell me about it I was married to a Sweedish woman for 15 years. She had many delicious friends. Eidoos77. [Image: tard.gif][Image: sleepy.gif][Image: tard.gif]

Scandinavian Girls

Mixxmaster: I can tell you with all honesty that you would probably do ok, but you really could be mistaken for a Turk over there. I don't know what you look like, but its like this..

Most Latinos don't look Afghan or Iraqi (like dark and hairy with arched noses) but honestly some of the Turkish dudes have brown, blue or green eyes and any combo of skin tones from white white to a little darker tan like many Latinos . Pretty much all of the the younger Turks dress modern, if anything they dress thuggish hip hop shit and I saw tons rocking the chin strap beards and staches and spikey or slick back hair styles just like Jersey shore Italians or Neuvo Ricans. I def saw quite a few that could pass for Puerto Rican, Venozualen, Colombian..fades beards and all.