rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roosh App

The Roosh App

In the era of smartphones, I-phones, and tablets, it is mandatory to have an App of some sort.

What about the long awaited ROOSH V App ?

Or are you happy with the website and forum as is, in its current (mobile) version?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-12-2013 07:26 AM)michelin Wrote:  

In the era of smartphones and I-phones, it is mandatory to have an App os some sort.

Or are you happy with the website and forum as is, in its current (mobile) version?

I would like a Roosh V app, but there would have to be some thought about what the app would include since there is already a mobile version of this site.

The Roosh App

too much publicity

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-12-2013 08:40 AM)alecks Wrote:  

too much publicity

what do you mean by "too much publicity"?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

The Roosh App

I don't understand what an app would do. People already fire up the forum on their smartphones, browse, post and so on. What does the app help with? Or do you mean app like Angry Birds or something?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-12-2013 08:43 AM)michelin Wrote:  

too much publicity

You don't want to flood the forum with wanna-be PUAs.

There's a difference between guys that are wanna-be players and guys that want to be players.

And to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the mobile version of the forum. It's very stripped down and lacks the basic forum features of the web version that I've grown used to. I find myself switching back to the original version from my iPhone often.

Team Nachos

The Roosh App

Only cool app I can think of would be a curated, geographically sorted list of datasheets that could be easily looked up while traveling. A mobile interface for Sourcecode's datasheet map.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

The Roosh App

If a app doesn't provide value beyond the mobile or desktop version of the site, I will not install it. Its ridiculous to have a app for every website.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-12-2013 10:23 AM)void Wrote:  

If a app doesn't provide value beyond the mobile or desktop version of the site, I will not install it. Its ridiculous to have a app for every website.

You can just create an icon on your phone to link to a website if you want an easy shortcut.

In most cases there's no benefit to having an app beyond what you can do with a good mobile version of a website.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

The Roosh App

Just need to get Roosh forum onto tapatalk

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-12-2013 10:02 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2013 08:43 AM)michelin Wrote:  

too much publicity

You don't want to flood the forum with wanna-be PUAs.

There's a difference between guys that are wanna-be players and guys that want to be players.

And to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the mobile version of the forum. It's very stripped down and lacks the basic forum features of the web version that I've grown used to. I find myself switching back to the original version from my iPhone often.

There's a reason for moderators and 1st day of the month registration.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The Roosh App

When I saw "The Roosh app" I thought more of "The bang app":

"I see a girl who belongs in the ass lounge, what do I do now?"
"Ask her where to find the nearest pet store."

Seriously though, a game-helper app could come in handy to guys starting out. The app would let you pick a broad scenario to get some specific ideas related to that scenario. Obviously you can keep copies of Bang and Day Bang on your phone but searching through them for the right section isn't easy in the field.

example: you are out in a club and in a conversation with a girl, freeze for a moment and get nervous, then reflexively ask what she does for work. She gets bored and leaves. You're like ah fuck I know what I did wrong but I couldn't think of anything else to say. So you pull out your phone for 15 seconds and the Bang app suggests "make a comment about the bartender." Of course you don't actually have to actually make a comment about the bartender but for the next approach it'll relieve your mental logjam and you'll think of something more interesting to say.

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-12-2013 10:17 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Only cool app I can think of would be a curated, geographically sorted list of datasheets that could be easily looked up while traveling. A mobile interface for Sourcecode's datasheet map.

There seems to be one app available with a map, but I have no idea about its usefulness:
http://naughtynomad.com/2012/07/28/the-n...nomad-app/

The Roosh App

In the era of smartphones, I-phones, and tablets, it is mandatory to have an App of some sort.

I thought about this, but as you can already tell most dudes on this forum, in the game, are

1) notoriously cheap
2) haters

So they'll just shoot the idea down, talk about why it wouldn't work, and then not support it even if you go through with it. But if it's ever a success, somebody's gonna claim ownership of the Sheboygan, WI datasheet and bitch about not getting compensated.

What I'd like a Roosh App to be

- I arrive in Salt Lake City for a weekend
- open up Roosh app
- pick SLC or the app uses geo-location to know that i'm in SLC
- run down of the day game, night game, and logistical bounces
- reviews of different venues
- a point system for people who take pics of girls and venues - so as to generate the conten

In terms of an encyclopedia of game at your finger tips - there are "opener" apps out there. Given our trend against using smartphones instead of interacting - i'd advise against that.

WIA

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-12-2013 12:31 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I thought about this, but as you can already tell most dudes on this forum, in the game, are

1) notoriously cheap
2) haters

So they'll just shoot the idea down, talk about why it wouldn't work, and then not support it even if you go through with it. But if it's ever a success, somebody's gonna claim ownership of the Sheboygan, WI datasheet and bitch about not getting compensated.

What I'd like a Roosh App to be

- I arrive in Salt Lake City for a weekend
- open up Roosh app
- pick SLC or the app uses geo-location to know that i'm in SLC
- run down of the day game, night game, and logistical bounces
- reviews of different venues
- a point system for people who take pics of girls and venues - so as to generate the conten

In terms of an encyclopedia of game at your finger tips - there are "opener" apps out there. Given our trend against using smartphones instead of interacting - i'd advise against that.

WIA

It's not just about hating dude. You're forgetting that publicity hurts our game.

The more guys know about a certain bar, the less that bar will be fruitful for pulling ass.

The more GIRLS know about a certain bar, the more likely they will avoid it.

Roosh has talked about this - his data sheets on RoK have literally turned bars into sausage fests when the news goes public and 100K people read about it. And the girls avoid it because they don't want to be seen at such a place.

Being a player means staying undercover. A roosh app does not help with that.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Roosh App

Would download it if it helped me keep track of girls, remember tips on game/approaching but not just to read content like I can online

The Roosh App

I think it's safe to conclude that there is no wish for an App.

Still, the idea for an interactive map as app where you pull up data sheets (as the Google map someone already created) is just great. If navigation is integrated, as WestIndian Archive wants it, it would take you directly to your location.

Personally I don't believe like Samseau that there's a risk of massification simply because there is one more app among thousands and thousands of other apps.

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-12-2013 12:51 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Being a player means staying undercover. A roosh app does not help with that.

Having a roosh app that forces you to login does.

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-13-2013 02:09 PM)michelin Wrote:  

Personally I don't believe like Samseau that there's a risk of massification simply because there is one more app among thousands and thousands of other apps.

This forum was just one forum out of thousands of forums but now it gets 1,000,000+ pageviews per month.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Roosh App

Quote: (05-13-2013 04:30 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2013 02:09 PM)michelin Wrote:  

This forum was just one forum out of thousands of forums but now it gets 1,000,000+ pageviews per month.

that many views? then an app more or less won't make a huge difference. The site's becoming more and more popular, that's for sure.

The Roosh App

What I would like the Roosh App to do is take notes of chicks & numbers we get when out and about.

Enter the number, I want the keypad to fill almost the whole screen to make it easy to punch in the number without error
- next screen -
Enter the name - this should have an auto-complete feature dependent on AO
- next screen -
Distinguishing features - metrics again dependent on AO if you're in let's say Bangkok, eye color or cup size are redundant instead name of university, skin tone, braces (y/n) is more helpful
- next screen -
Time of day + place, if geolocation is disabled then pre-labeled locations which bar, club, train station, intersection etc
- next screen -
Additional notes

All these options should be easy to read large text or icons in case you're drunk or your eyes are wobbly.

The Roosh App

Here's another, a false rape protection, A/V recording app that doesn't make any sounds when you're turning it on, and keeps the screen off while recording surreptitiously.

The Roosh App

plus: think about extras real time transmission of bang reports + rooshed girls(proudly wearing the roosh t-shirt), Best of Roosh webcasts, RVF Vip members chatroom, etc.

In the end, the number of options are endless.

I also predict that websites and Apps will in some way become one in the near future.

It would be nice to have some feedback here from users of NaughtyNomad's app.