rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how we hurt ourselves

how we hurt ourselves

So you've run through like, a good fifty hos, and you finally found a really good one. I mean a keeper, one you'd be with sans sex... and then a minor conflict arises, your game side kicks in, and you ruin the whole relationship.

I don't know what's worse, accidentally ruining a good thing or knowing first hand how much dirt you have to shovel to find a real gem.

how we hurt ourselves

C'est la Vive. It's still better than a beta compromise.

how we hurt ourselves

Some alcohol fueled little late night post break-up philosophical thoughts?

Dont worry bro, they come and they go.

You know that 10 other women speech that came about during the early-mid 2000s PUA community. Something along the lines of "If you can't stop thinking about one girl and think she is special, go fuck 10 others that are hotter, funnier, smarter, richer, etc. After that, if your still can't stop thinking about that one girl, find her and never let her go."

My grandpa told my that when I was about a young teen. He really was an old school player, I just never realized it until later.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

how we hurt ourselves

what made her a keeper?

WIA