rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

6 reasons everyone should date a Russian woman
reasons everyone should date a Russian woman
6 reasons everyone should date a Russian woman (outside of Russia) at least once in their life

I have never been to Russia, but I have dated a few over the past year. I am seeing one right now and these are my observations.

Yesterday was Victory Day for them and I had this on my mind while out with her celebrating.

1.They keep you sharp.
The fact that you were able to get her out in the first place means you have some game. Now that you are out don’t think for a second that you can cool your heels. The tests of your manhood will keep coming, but every time you pass another one, the more she will cozy up to you. After sex, you don’t get near as many tests, but you must still pass the ones you do get.

2.They are passionate.

Once you get them into bed they very passionate lovers. They pay attention to the little things and enjoy every minute of it. They are 100% present, focused.

3.They are protective.
It might be protective over you, their family or their friends. They are loyal to those they love and I would not recommend crossing them on this. They will fight tooth and nail to keep what they have, and will be by your side all the way as you fight to get more.

4.They are confident.
I enjoy a tall, confident woman on my arm. I am sure most men do. It just makes me happy to know that other people are watching her walk, talk, smoke or whatever. Russian women get off on this to an extent, and the more eyes upon them, the more they will touch you. She will make you feel like the stone pillar as she moves around you, the center of her stage.

5.They are forward.
I hear many guys complain and ask “what did I do wrong?” Well, just date a Russian woman. When she feels you messed up, she will tell you. When she is no longer feeling the love, she will tell you. There is little time for melodrama in their lives and the sooner the problem gets out in the open the sooner you can move on.

6.They are respectful.
They were raised in an intergenerational way where respect for elders was crucial. They had family members who fell on hard times, fought in wars, starved, died young, alcoholism etc. For this reason they understand the importance of respect. Even for the small things. If they have to make a phone call, they excuse themselves. If they need to make a text, they wait until you use the restroom. Or they ask permission and apologize. It’s the little things, but compared to some other women out there who seem to lack even the most basic social skills, it feels much greater.
Went on my first date with a Russian the other night. Went well, only a kiss close but good vibes. I'll keep your points in mind.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"
Quote: (05-10-2013 04:41 PM)Laner Wrote:  

6 reasons everyone should date a Russian woman (outside of Russia) at least once in their life

I have never been to Russia, but I have dated a few over the past year. I am seeing one right now and these are my observations.

Yesterday was Victory Day for them and I had this on my mind while out with her celebrating.

1.They keep you sharp.
The fact that you were able to get her out in the first place means you have some game. Now that you are out don’t think for a second that you can cool your heels. The tests of your manhood will keep coming, but every time you pass another one, the more she will cozy up to you. After sex, you don’t get near as many tests, but you must still pass the ones you do get.

2.They are passionate.

Once you get them into bed they very passionate lovers. They pay attention to the little things and enjoy every minute of it. They are 100% present, focused.

3.They are protective.
It might be protective over you, their family or their friends. They are loyal to those they love and I would not recommend crossing them on this. They will fight tooth and nail to keep what they have, and will be by your side all the way as you fight to get more.

4.They are confident.
I enjoy a tall, confident woman on my arm. I am sure most men do. It just makes me happy to know that other people are watching her walk, talk, smoke or whatever. Russian women get off on this to an extent, and the more eyes upon them, the more they will touch you. She will make you feel like the stone pillar as she moves around you, the center of her stage.

5.They are forward.
I hear many guys complain and ask “what did I do wrong?” Well, just date a Russian woman. When she feels you messed up, she will tell you. When she is no longer feeling the love, she will tell you. There is little time for melodrama in their lives and the sooner the problem gets out in the open the sooner you can move on.

6.They are respectful.
They were raised in an intergenerational way where respect for elders was crucial. They had family members who fell on hard times, fought in wars, starved, died young, alcoholism etc. For this reason they understand the importance of respect. Even for the small things. If they have to make a phone call, they excuse themselves. If they need to make a text, they wait until you use the restroom. Or they ask permission and apologize. It’s the little things, but compared to some other women out there who seem to lack even the most basic social skills, it feels much greater.

I think a lot of these amount to the fact that they are above all very feminine, which differs greatly from the average women you get in the US and Canada. But generally I think these are all some pretty good points. I would just be wary of assuming that Russian women are some kind of angels, as they clearly are not - they are still women at the end of the day with their own issues, but they do stack up pretty darn well against the typical entitled, feminist fatties you often run into in N. America.

OP you are dating Russian women who have migrated to your country, correct? In my experience they tend to be slightly or very different from what you find here in Russia, depending on how long they have had in the West and how corrupted their values have become.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion
Its all an act. That's their "game".
I agree with half of your points. And have issues with the other half.

I've had a few girlfriends from Eastern Europe, including Russia. I have been there several times. And I have good friends from Russia and other FSU republics.

To begin with, “tests of your manhood will keep coming” is perhaps even a slight understatement. Nobody can launch a storm of shit tests like these people while looking like the perfect Ice Queen. If you need sharpening, go Russian and learn what a shit test overdose is.

I also strongly agree with the protectiveness. And I have to add homely. They have a very strong sense of a home worth nurturing and defending, somehow the spirit of the Rodina (in the widest sense) is always hanging around. (Much as this seems in conflict with the materialism of some types, more on this later).

About the points where I disagree, first I’d distinguish between several types of Russian women. At the very least, I’d consider two types: Paris Hilton wannabes who’ll do anything to hunt a foreigner to move out and orthodox religious types.

About the former, I’ll have to disagree with:

4. Confidence. Behind an Ice Queen femme fatale façade, they are often insecure little girls with serious materialist issues. The façade cracks under stress and they know it. And that, ugly as it may look to the unprepared, is a goldmine of opportunities.

5. Forward. Slavic people, in general, and women in particular, are very introverted and expect you to figure out what’s wrong. Volunteering a personal thought is not in their nature, as it is to the outspoken South Americans or Southern Europeans. If Russians are “forward”, I wonder how to describe the people from Seville, Naples or Brazil. (On second thought, Spaniards use the expression “echaopalante”: thrown-forward.)

6. Respect. The Paris Hilton wannabe type and respect are simply antithetical. They may be materially ($) appeased or alphally tamed but respect proper is out of the question.

In the second case:

2. Passion. It can take them long to thaw and let the passion out. Here again the contrast with the Catholic nations is huge.

4. Confidence. Their confidence is often impaired by an overbearing motherly figure and their ever present religious morals.

5. Forward. Again, being “forward” is just not in their nature.
Quote: (05-11-2013 06:51 AM)AlanLubbard Wrote:  

Paris Hilton wannabes who’ll do anything to hunt a foreigner to move out

Long long long gone are the days when russian girls wanted to "escape their country with a foreigner for a better life" and when foreigners ruled the scene in Russia. We're not in the 90s anymore.Russia has the highest growth of the G8 countries, and Russian girls know that they have a future in their own country. Especially the prettiest ones who most often have a dozen of New Russians at their feet begging to spoil them.
I will make it a point to chat up some Russians tonight, there's tons of them here in Phuket, I'm thinking drunken caveman will be the game I run.
As they say for girls "Once you go black, you cant go back"; pretty much the same applies to us men "Once you go Russian; you can't go back"

I have travelled the world and had women from different continents and cultures; nothing satisfies me as a Russian woman does. If they were not emotionally fucked up (they all are pretty much deep down) I will marry one.
Quote: (05-11-2013 10:47 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Long long long gone are the days when russian girls wanted to "escape their country with a foreigner for a better life" and when foreigners ruled the scene in Russia. We're not in the 90s anymore.Russia has the highest growth of the G8 countries, and Russian girls know that they have a future in their own country. Especially the prettiest ones who most often have a dozen of New Russians at their feet begging to spoil them.

+1000

I live in Moscow and being a foreigner is a bit of a help but none of the girls I date are looking for a way out generally. Those days are over, especially with all the rich guys here sponsoring several girls at a time. Hell most of the girls here think Moscow is like New York and would never want to leave.

Really hot Russian girls are well aware of their options and generally prefer wealthy Russian guys who they know and understand the rules with. There are of course exceptions, and the field is so deep here that being foreign and having beta provider qualities is a big attraction, so you can feed off that.

I would think that you could still find some girls in the smaller towns that might be looking for someone to take them away from it all but factor in that women here are on a collision course to get married in their early 20s and I'd imagine most aren't really thinking about being swept away by a foreigner.

Met a gal born in Moscow, who was raised in Houston tonight going to music school. Cool as hell personality. Despite her American upbringing still spoke with a Russian accent and was even literate in Cyrillic. Should've at least went with a # close but didn't...meh on my part.

That said, there are tonnes of 7-7.5s in the provinces in their mid to late 20s who will never marry or settle down and are looking for a decent bloke. The gender balance is equal in Russia but when a majority of the male population are in poorly paid jobs, busted, serial cheaters, drink Toilet Duck i.e. just not very good marriage material, being an outside guy would immediately arouse curiosity and interest. I know, I was there. Hit the provinces people.

Dere's gold in dem dar hills.
Quote: (05-12-2013 06:00 AM)Partizan Wrote:  

That said, there are tonnes of 7-7.5s in the provinces in their mid to late 20s who will never marry or settle down and are looking for a decent bloke. The gender balance is equal in Russia but when a majority of the male population are in poorly paid jobs, busted, serial cheaters, drink Toilet Duck i.e. just not very good marriage material, being an outside guy would immediately arouse curiosity and interest. I know, I was there. Hit the provinces people.

+1. A significant percentage of the guys in FSU are rather uncultured, badly dressed, broke and dumb (well, this is maybe not valid for Piter or Moscow, but this is undoubtedly true for Russian provinces, as for the Stans, for Moldova, ect, at least when you leave the big cities cosmopolitan bowels).

As you rightly said, the demographics for 18-45 in Russia is maybe a 50:50 male to female ratio, but the "eligible male" to female ratio is more something like 1:5. Which is wonderful for us.

I can only imagine. Most of the cooler/less demanding Russian girls I have been with have all been transplants from the provinces. Been to Nizhny Novgorod and Voronezh and the women in both places just struck me as more laid back/excited to meet me than the relatively more demanding Muscovites girls.

Any suggestions on where to go? I heard that Yaroslav and Volgograd are supposedly full of hotties. But maybe you are talking more about the 3rd tier cities as opposed to the ones with a million + people? NN was not bad but seemed a little below Moscow standards in terms of the typical girl.

Quote: (05-12-2013 07:44 AM)Akula Wrote:  

I can only imagine. Most of the cooler/less demanding Russian girls I have been with have all been transplants from the provinces. Been to Nizhny Novgorod and Voronezh and the women in both places just struck me as more laid back/excited to meet me than the relatively more demanding Muscovites girls.

Any suggestions on where to go? I heard that Yaroslav and Volgograd are supposedly full of hotties. But maybe you are talking more about the 3rd tier cities as opposed to the ones with a million + people? NN was not bad but seemed a little below Moscow standards in terms of the typical girl.

I have said it before, if you want to experience what Russia really has to offer, get out of Moscow and St. P'burg. I just love the provincial girls. They are some of the sweetest, down to earth and feminine women that you could ever meet in comparison to their brash and materialistic sisters in Moscow and to a lesser extent, Kiev.

Where to go? Well I offer the following advice. Stick to a city that is 500,000 plus with lots going on. I am talking about nodal cities which are the main industrial, financial and educational sectors in their respective oblasts. These cities act as a magnet for sucking in dyevs from the surrounding smaller towns and villages, eager to escape a life of drudgery and the prospect of being married to a wife beating, serial cheating, alcoholic loser. That's not to say that stuff goes on in the big provincial cities though. Heads up on the provincial girls, these are conservative lot who wont put out as quickly as their hard nosed sisters in Moscow or Kiev. They want something out of a possible relationship, financial stability and emotional support, something that is noticeably lacking by the majority of Russian dudes in the provinces.

I say get off the beaten track and go to the following:

1) Nizhny Novgorod

2) Volgograd - pros: nice city. cons: too spread out for good logistics

3) The Golden Triangle - Perm, Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Ekaterinburg. Known to the layman as the Urals region. I have been to Ekaterinburg twice and loved it there. I had some good times in that place and will be heading back again in September. Many of these cities are tightly knit and one can rent an apartment in or near the city centre at very affordable prices. Airbnb is an absolute God send. When I first went in 2009, you had to go through the rental agencies and they charged €60 per night without cable TV or internet. Hotels are still prohibitively expensive due to lack of supply not to mention the shitty service. Now, airbnb has changed that completely. Hoorah I say.

4. Siberian Russia - Now you are really venturing off the beaten track. Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Chita, Ulan Ude (go here if you have a fetish for Russian speaking Asiatic chicks). I have seen some in Ekaterinburg and they are cracking. They are mainly Buryats, Altaic and Korean.

5. Amur/Pacific - Blagoveschensk, Khabarovsk, Vladivostock. For Siberian Russia and the Amur region, Neil Skywalker has been here so I would suggest that you drop him a line.

6. North Pacific - Magadan, Yakutsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and Yuzhno Sakhalinsk for the really adventurous and the fishing enthusiasts.
There are times when I'd rather deal with the social awkwardness, odd shit tests, etc of a Slavic gal over the jealousy and possessiveness of a Brazilian one..
Great thread. My best woman was this polish one.
Quote:Quote:

OP you are dating Russian women who have migrated to your country, correct? In my experience they tend to be slightly or very different from what you find here in Russia, depending on how long they have had in the West and how corrupted their values have become.

Yes. Or students (language or university).

The Russians I meet here are not the type described as "Paris Hilton wannabees" but more of an upper middle class intellectual type.

I am not sure if that makes a difference, or what these same girls would be like back in Russia, but here in Vancouver they don't seem to portray themselves as being Ice Queens. Shit testers, yes. But they also know how to have fun.

I took this girl to my Irish local the other night. Thursdays are typically just regulars and there is always good conversation to be had at the bar. I was curious to see how this girl would hold herself in this type of element where everyone from known writers to bikers hang out together on the craic. I was testing her yes, but I also wanted to see what her default defense would be in this situation.

Would she quieten up and hold an Ice Queen pose?

Would she listen and agree?

Would she allow herself to be vulnerable and open up with strangers?

I know she likes to talk, is very educated and like many Russian women reads A LOT. So I was not surprised that she had many things to talk about with a few of the guys sitting around us. I could tell she was not used to this type of socializing and when we left I could see a noticeable spark in her eye and red in her cheeks.

I am not saying Russian women are perfect, or even the best. I am just enjoying getting to know another culture of women and breaking down some things that have come up during my time spent with these women.
Quote: (05-12-2013 10:48 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I know she likes to talk, is very educated and like many Russian women reads A LOT. So I was not surprised that she had many things to talk about with a few of the guys sitting around us.

I absolutely agree with you there.

Russian women are GREAT conversationalists. Any evening with a Russian girl (even if it does not end in sex) is interesting and often educational. I find their intelligence, or at least their cultural knowledge, astounding, even among the ditzier ones. Most are very well read in my experience, and by-and-large, far more learned in classical arts (literature, painting, music) than Western or American girls. I guess this is because of the Russian schools, which are still very Soviet in many ways, which does involve lots of repetitive learning and studying the classics. They are also very witty usually, which is important ..... try humour with an asian girl (or a brasilian girl for that matter), and most often you'll get the same stare that you get from your dog when you try to teach him quantum physics. You can't find better women than russian women ....smart, witty, challenging, passionate, emotional, learned, elegant .... ladies in the street and freaks in bed ..... God, I love them (smilie).
Quote: (05-10-2013 04:41 PM)Laner Wrote:  

1.They keep you sharp.

2.They are passionate.

3.They are protective.

4.They are confident.

5.They are forward.

6.They are respectful.

I do think most but not all Russian women and their FSU counterparts do not age well. After 30-35 most of the ones I have met seem older unless they lead a very healthy lifestyle. Need to get to them early )))
Quote: (05-13-2013 01:19 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

I do think most but not all Russian women and their FSU counterparts do not age well. After 30-35 most of the ones I have met seem older unless they lead a very healthy lifestyle. Need to get to them early )))

Quoting the infamous English Teacher X:

They age like dogs, 7 years for every normal one.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken
Quote: (05-13-2013 01:33 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2013 01:19 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Quoting the infamous English Teacher X:

They age like dogs, 7 years for every normal one.

This was true in the past, there are a lot of hard-to-quantify stresses that drag on the working class Russian.

Walking around in cold weather, long delays getting places because of of antiquated buses, poor quality food and expensive vegetables and fruits, lack of supplements, poor-to-mediocre medical care and dental care. they often can't afford dental care, even though it's cheap, two or three hundred dollars is a lot to them. When you add the inconveniences up it results in less good sleep, it all adds up.

There's a lot of borderline malnutrition, it's hard to get concentrated protein sources ( good chicken breast) and the evils of high carb diets haven't been well-understood so they don't know enough to try to get good protein anyway. Lousy weather reduces greatly the amount of exercise they get except walking, little time relaxing in beautiful sunny places like Nothern Cali here.

If they are upper middle class now ( which would be lower middle class for the USA) they can probably afford better, but that class is still pretty small and the knowledge of how to live a better lifestyle is still not widespread.
Quote: (05-13-2013 07:16 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

If they are upper middle class now ( which would be lower middle class for the USA)

I'm not economic analyst, so I won't start a discussion about what defines the social classes in USA vs in Russia, but you might want to know that the "upper middle class" in Russia drives luxurious SUVs, travels a lot to exotic destinations (not to Thailand, which is very much a middle class destination - about 5 millions russians visited Thailand last year by the way - but to Australia, Brasil, ect), owns a really nice (or two) real estate, consume a lot of expensive items, ect. And I'm not talking about the super riches, just about the upper middle class.
I have been told the opposite from my russian friends (ie. never to date a russian girl). This is because the very second they are not entertained they will go behind your back and cheat on you.

But for game and fucking a lot of girls without caring what they do when they aren't with you, they are perfect.
Quote: (05-14-2013 04:06 AM)gandt Wrote:  

I have been told the opposite from my russian friends (ie. never to date a russian girl). This is because the very second they are not entertained they will go behind your back and cheat on you.

But for game and fucking a lot of girls without caring what they do when they aren't with you, they are perfect.

Eduard Limonov's take on Russian women -

Russian women are very, very bad. The worst of all. Russian women is like the Russian Government. Most Russian women at least are good looking when they are in their twenties. Some Russian women are gorgeously beautiful. But they are bad. They are treacherous because they have no moral principles.

http://exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTI...499&PAGE=2
Quote: (05-14-2013 12:47 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2013 04:06 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Eduard Limonov's take on Russian women -

Russian women are very, very bad. The worst of all. Russian women is like the Russian Government. Most Russian women at least are good looking when they are in their twenties. Some Russian women are gorgeously beautiful. But they are bad. They are treacherous because they have no moral principles.

http://exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTI...499&PAGE=2

Yup, precisely. This is what I have had repeated to me over and over and over again by my russian friends.

Very passionate girls, wild in the sac. But the second she is bored. Off she goes to fuck around.

According to what I have heard, Russian women have some of the highest rates of infidelity.

Now I personally believe that both males and females are not biologically designed to be monogamous and have no problem keeping my ego in check if a girl feels like going off and fucking another guy. But the fact that a "relationship" or "marriage" is such a loosely based term in Russia makes me feel that Russian women would be a no go for anyone looking for a committed and honest monogamous relationship.

33% of Russian women are known to be cheaters. Interestingly enough, the adulterer is not the one to blame in Russia. The finger is pointed towards the person who kindles the affair. The fingers also point to women and that has been a century old tradition for 100s of years.

I bet this percentage is way higher. I have heard of reports up to the 60-70% range.

FYI, I would say infidelity is around 40% or higher for many countries... Commitment means nothing anymore. These reports can't even uncover the true numbers because of false reporting. The percentage is probably staggering.

Sources:
http://www.alternet.org/story/81022/lust...infidelity

http://newvision2012.weebly.com/10-most-...world.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/d...oscow.html