rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Alphas" in action

"Alphas" in action

Over the last few months I've been living pretty much as a vagrant on whatever floors, couches, beanbags, cars, beaches, tents, beds I can get myself on. Most of this time has been spent in a drug fueled frenzy with a friend who is certainly what most would call a natural alpha. (kinda hank moodyesque personality)

This has been an amazing experience to say the least, and I've definitely learned a lot.

One thing I observed in particular that I wanted to share is how the only real distinction between "naturals" is that they just did all the stuff earlier in life, and tried as many things, gaining as many experiences as they could from a young age.

This in itself leads to the trademark confidence and interesting or worldly vibe often associated with such men. They always have something to say about something because they've been in a similar situation before.

It is possible to become someone that women automatically become attracted to - women approach me on a pretty regular basis these days, and become interested quickly because I've always got shit going and most of it doesn't fall into the category of normal for the average person.

Go out an experience as many things as you can, you'll enjoy it, and you'll develop a charismatic vibe