rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daddy issues game?

Daddy issues game?

The forum search did not bring any special thread for this topic, so.....
I'm running into a lot of girls with patchwork/divorced family-history or no dad at all. Seems like a stable family is the minority in Western-Europe now too.

Anyway, what special tricks are there to charm girls with daddy issues? In my opinion most suffer from a lack of trust in men/people (which doesn't stop them from exploiting beta orbiters), thus looking and acting like a really trustworthy/caring person can get you further (even if you have scumbag motives). In my theory they deep down fear that you vanish or leave after you fucked her, so the probability for LMR is higher with them.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Daddy issues game?

Giovonny did a break down of daddy issues game in another thread but I can't recall which one. I think it was one of the threads about picking up younger girls as an older guy.

Daddy issues game?

Quote: (05-04-2013 09:48 PM)void Wrote:  

Anyway, what special tricks are there to charm girls with daddy issues? In my opinion most suffer from a lack of trust in men/people (which doesn't stop them from exploiting beta orbiters), thus looking and acting like a really trustworthy/caring person can get you further (even if you have scumbag motives). In my theory they deep down fear that you vanish or leave after you fucked her, so the probability for LMR is higher with them.

lol @ girls with daddy issues being some small segment of the population, like they were a minority or something.

bwhahaha

WIA

Daddy issues game?

The biggest difference i noticed between somewhat regular girls and girls with daddy issues is how much better they respond to dominance, it drives them crazy.

Daddy issues game?

There is something about some of the women I meet and I just couldn't place it until I found out they came from a single mom/divorced household.

I just didn't want to get involved with them, they try hard to manipulate you.

Daddy issues game?

Quote: (05-04-2013 09:48 PM)void Wrote:  

The forum search did not bring any special thread for this topic, so.....
I'm running into a lot of girls with patchwork/divorced family-history or no dad at all. Seems like a stable family is the minority in Western-Europe now too.

I actually only seem to attract girls with daddy issues. They either had emotionally absent/distant fathers (nerdy omega guys doctors or engineers) or no father at all.

These girls are looking for someone to father them. Basically, frame the entire conversation as you trying to impart wisdom onto a little girl. Have fun and be flirty, but always treat her like a little girl.

Ugh Freud would be all over this.

Daddy issues game?

Quote: (05-05-2013 10:16 AM)Don Wrote:  

The biggest difference i noticed between somewhat regular girls and girls with daddy issues is how much better they respond to dominance, it drives them crazy.
This. When they give you a shit test and you caveman it, their eyes light up and from that point it's usually easy.

Daddy issues game?

Quote: (05-05-2013 11:09 AM)The Great Basilisk Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2013 10:16 AM)Don Wrote:  

This. When they give you a shit test and you caveman it, their eyes light up and from that point it's usually easy.

Be careful with daddy issue girls. Once they get attached it's a pain to lose them and emotional hysterics are common.

It's fun though definitely. These women will wait on you hand and feet. Just have to keep a very strong frame and they'll never leave.

Daddy issues game?

Strong frame is they key. If it wobbles for a second she'll turn on you. Personally I find it exhausting.

Daddy issues game?

Be dominant, but also be in control of yourself. I got straight up PISSED at a girl once, maybe overreacted and she basically freaked out because I had reminded her a bit of her father. Her fathers (original and stepdad) had/have been complete dicks to her growing up basically. Be dominant, don't waver too much. They absolutely WILL take care of you though, I definitely agree on that front. Not bad, as long as they are emotionally stable-which they don't always tend to be though so be careful.

Daddy issues game?

Quote: (05-05-2013 12:38 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Strong frame is they key. If it wobbles for a second she'll turn on you. Personally I find it exhausting.

I'm glad I used the forum search feature and found this thread, because I've been thinking about this.

This is more of an issue or opportunity for older guys. In the last year I've been involved with two younger women who kept talking about their strong father who had died within the last 2 years. One was an Arab "princess" (I do not mean literally a member of the Al Sauds, Maktoums, or Al Sabahs) the other was a Filipina. The Arab princess was always testing me and as Ensam said it was exhausting (+ expensive) and I cut it off. The Filipina is absolutely devoted and I know her issues work in my favor.

Daddy issues game?

I <3 girls with daddy issues.

They are willing to do anything to gain your acceptance.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Daddy issues game?

Dominate, lead, and then run.

Daddy issues game?

2 bad experiences with girls with daddy issues in the last few months,no thanks

Daddy issues game?

"Father Figure Game" - Fill the empty spaces left by her father;

She will crave attention, guidance, direction, discipline, etc. She will crave a masculine presence in her life. I take a position superior to her. I speak to her form a place of authority, the same way a father would. I correct her when she needs correcting, I advise her when she needs advising. I help her focus her life and get on a path towards success. This is what she wants, this is what she needs, she was just lacking some strong, male, adult leadership

Addressing these things as they relate specifically to her life will cause her to get emotional and connect with you. They crave masculine leadership in their lives.

"Older Man Fantasy Game" - Satisfy her curiosity and need for new, exciting experiences;

She has a good relationship with her father. She is fresh out of high school. She is away at college in the big city. What does she want? She wants fun and excitement. Now is her chance to experiment with sex and drugs and try all the things she has been fantasizing about since she was 12 or 13. Fucking an older man is often one of these fantasies.

I take a different tone with these girls. I don't speak to them in a fatherly manner like I would with the other girls. I present myself as a fun, cool, established older guy that can introduce her to the new experiences that she is looking for. I take them to downtown San Francisco for lunch and shopping. I often provide drugs and alcohol. Many times I pick them up at their dorm room and no one knows but her and I. I make the fantasy a reality!

I often dress better when I'm with these girls because it's all about the "cool, older guy vibe".

Its all about identifying and FULFILLING her needs, wants, and desires.

Once you identify her needs, you can begin to address them in the best possible way.

Trust me, younger girls love older guys. It's taboo -- which makes them even more curious about it!!!

Read more about it in this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21493-...#pid398511

Daddy issues game?

Alpha Move: Tuck Her In

[Image: 78041780_eec6e7301d_o.jpg]
In case you missed my first post of the year in which I detailed my Red Pill Observations and Resolutions, one of the things I’ve noted about male-female interactions is the positive Alpha nature of “fathering” your wife in small but symbolically important ways as a means of establishing your dominance and protectiveness over her. It’s important not to do this in a demeaning or condescending way, but if there’s a woman out there who lacks Daddy issues I’ve yet to meet her. Psychologically filling in for either her own Daddy or the Daddy of her dreams is an outstanding way to make a good Alpha presentation without recourse to a bar fight.

http://theredpillroom.blogspot.com/2013/...-wife.html

Now something funny

Daddy issues game?

I had many girls who lost their dads to death or lost to divorce, all of them were fucked up in the head and no way would I want a long term relationship with one.

Daddy issues game?

Saving this thread for later reading

valhalla

Daddy issues game?

I usually perceive all game as "daddy issues game".
More precisely, pinpoint these issues and exploit em'.

Daddy issues game?

Every girl in some shape or form has daddy issues.

They also gravitate towards men like their father.

This one girl I dated, I remember meeting her father and I was like "wtf". We looked eerily similar and acted the same. We even went to a bar and were spitting game with girls. [Image: lol.gif]

Daddy issues game?

Thread resurrection.
Benefits of daddy issues: She can attach to you really hard and be loyal if you work it right. Applying the pro tips of this thread.
Problems: I can't imagine a serious long term relationship. How can a woman I need to father be "mother of my children material"?
- She basically is a child stuck in a woman's body.
- The constant testing of your frame is exhausting, wasting your time and energy for stupid bullshit games. She wants to trigger a dominant reaction, I know. Maybe she needs a guy who is very dominant and commanding to shut the fuck up and be happy. That would mean, she does not need a boyfriend or husband, but a master.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Daddy issues game?

Quote: (08-21-2016 08:40 AM)void Wrote:  

- She basically is a child stuck in a woman's body.

This is every woman essentially.

Girls with daddy issues just can't be trusted because they tend to be incredibly insecure and are more apt to lie and cheat. Because of their lack of good father figure during formative years, they grow up with a poor relation to males and this obviously translates to their love lives.

Daddy issues game?

Aim for 'attracted to older man' whether taboo or new or etc, not 'daddy issues' because those are some fucked up girls. Hit it, quit it, and run away.