rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ginger gene

The ginger gene

You ever game a ginger? Is the bush red? I've only dry humped one.

Anyway, if you do game a ginger you can drop this ginger knowledge on her and score some points.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler...lained?red

The ginger gene

You haven't lived until you've fucked a ginger with porcelain skin.

They have red bushes (but they usually trim them), extremely smooth, pale and flawless skin, nice pink pussies. Even the lightest smacks will leave a handprint on her ass.

I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

The ginger gene

Fuck. Now I gotta go find me a ginger.

The ginger gene

I would need a certain ginger to be able to bare it. There are a handful of nice ginger girls, but most of them really turn me off. Gingers are evil people anyways, didn't you know they have no soul? [Image: lol.gif]

The ginger gene

Most of them are fugly as hell.

A pretty one is one in a million and usually lights up the room. I'm a big fan.

Team Nachos

The ginger gene

[Image: redhead-ginger.jpg]

The ginger gene

redheads give you diarrhea

The ginger gene

An ugly one is called ginger.

And a beautiful one is called a red head.

Always the case. Never fails...

The ginger gene

The only true squirter I fucked was a ginger. She squirted at least 10 times during a session. I made her puke up a little bit on her chest when I convinced her to let me fuck her mouth since she was bleeding [Image: angel.gif]

The ginger gene

Quote: (05-04-2013 05:50 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

An ugly one is called ginger.

And a beautiful one is called a red head.

Always the case. Never fails...

I was going to say the exact thing.

Once you find a redhead you just know she'd be down for all sorts of debauchery. I've never met a prudish redhead.

The ginger gene

Now I'm pissed I didn't bang the ginger I used to dry hump in science class.

The ginger gene

Still have a crazy fetish for the soulless ones.

Best lays to date, put them right in next to the jewish girls.

The ginger gene

Are there Jewish gingers?

The ginger gene

Has Roosh ever been to Scotland?

The ginger gene

Quote: (05-04-2013 06:53 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Are there Jewish gingers?

Funny that said that, the only ginger girl i ever smashed was Jewish.

The ginger gene

Lost my virginity to a ginger. And yes the carpet matched the drapes.

The ginger gene

One of the ugliest girls I ever banged was a ginger. I met her at a local club and made her buy me food and pay for the cab back to my place. In her defense she had a tight pussy.

The ginger gene

If I ever want to procreate, I´ll probably have to search for a red head 10. After all, I want my kids to resemble me.

The ginger gene

The stereotype about gingers being horny is true.

The ginger gene

ranga's go off behind closed doors in my limited experience, i have nailed 3 in my life and they did not disappoint. One even picked me up while i was having hair of the dog in an out door bar in Brisbane , i was ruined from the night before and she just came straight on to me ..after 2 hours of drinking with her i ran out of cash and told her i had to go back to my hotel room t get more and asked if she wanted to come with...she said yes and the rest is history, in fact she is the fastest bang i have on record.

The ginger gene

There is this ginger I talk to in school occasionally. her face is ugly which makes her s a 2/10 in my book but her ass is HUGE. She's a little chubby but her waist to hip ratio is off the charts!. while she does have an ugly face(chipped front tooth,classic nerd) i can tell she's starving for dick considering she's never has a boyfriend. She's always giving me "horny" stares. I'm thinking if she hints anymore I"ll go for it. What do you guys think?

The ginger gene

Get that ginger.

The ginger gene

Quote: (05-06-2013 08:13 PM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

There is this ginger I talk to in school occasionally. her face is ugly which makes her s a 2/10 in my book but her ass is HUGE. She's a little chubby but her waist to hip ratio is off the charts!. while she does have an ugly face(chipped front tooth,classic nerd) i can tell she's starving for dick considering she's never has a boyfriend. She's always giving me "horny" stares. I'm thinking if she hints anymore I"ll go for it. What do you guys think?

bag it. bang it.

The ginger gene

Quote: (05-06-2013 08:17 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 08:13 PM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

bag it. bang it.

technologic

The ginger gene

BUT her face!! OH the horror! Before I talk about banging her(she only lives like less than a mile from my house) should I try to enter her social circle(very small) or keep away, talk privately and bang her on he side. The last thing I want are my friends (and presumably) the rest of my school from figuring out that I banged her!!!. Not going to lie though she does have a sexy voice and I do fantasize about making her moan. Important note: I would be losing my virginigy to her [Image: sad.gif]