rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude Pisses Himself After Getting Knocked The Fuck Out

Kind of a long video, but it becomes obviously he voids his bowels at 4:15. When the cops come, they have to give him a towel to sit on in the car. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I would have loved to see the actual knockout! Homie was snoozin' HARD. What a rough day. Some guy practically rips his shirt off of him, knocks him the fuck out, then he pisses himself.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Maybe it's because I started boxing at a younger age, but I've never understood how guys can let other guys get close enough to grab their shirts and talk with their faces inches apart. Also, walking up on someone in a threatening manner, sticking your chest out with your arms by your side and fists clinched? Shit, I'll take that easy opportunity for a fast and clean knockout every time.

Quote: (05-03-2013 01:29 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Maybe it's because I started boxing at a younger age, but I've never understood how guys can let other guys get close enough to grab their shirts and talk with their faces inches apart. Also, walking up on someone in a threatening manner, sticking your chest out with your arms by your side and fists clinched? Shit, I'll take that easy opportunity for a fast and clean knockout every time.

Would you leave them in a 'katatonic' state?

Sorry, I had to.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

White knight? [Image: popcorn3.gif]
Quote:Quote:

At 5:58 the woman says: The man in the red shorts was drunk and he followed her. So she ask the other man to help her.