rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YOU DESERVE RAPE

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Roosh if you have any power to make things happen, now is the time. This guy is gonna need all the backing he can get.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/no-se...-rape-sign

Bump this around the web for support.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Why exactly do you want to support this guy?

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Guy just seems like a huge [Image: troll.gif]

Funny enough the comments are more tame than I thought they would be.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

This guy is fearless.

But yeah he's on his own..

[Image: BIeYm6DCEAIGFOf.jpg:large]

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Plus he's protesting girls dressing like sluts. In Latin America that's something I don't really expect to see. In the states, we already know the girls are sluts, I don't mind seeing some tits and ass.

This guy's just a bitter boner, probably upset because he's still a virgin.

[Image: attachment.jpg11775]   

YOU DESERVE RAPE

He has a youtube channel, and is pretty serious about his religion. Apparently doesn't like mormons either.

Here's Brother Dean and his "little friend-girl Sinless Sara":

I think she's turned on by all hate he gets.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Would have struck a bigger chord if the sign read "YOU WANT RAPE"

YOU DESERVE RAPE

I admire this man's troll-fu, but yeah, supporting him would be pointless.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Quote: (05-02-2013 09:24 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Plus he's protesting girls dressing like sluts. In Latin America that's something I don't really expect to see. In the states, we already know the girls are sluts, I don't mind seeing some tits and ass.

Someone should test that shirt out in night game with a stratospheric cocky asshole attitude.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

This is the kind of guy who actually discredits reasonable retorts to the "rape culture" talking-points. Not sure why the OP is calling anyone to support him.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Quote: (05-02-2013 10:41 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Someone should test that shirt out in night game with a stratospheric cocky asshole attitude.

"What's up with your shirt?"
"Oh it just means I'm proud to be a Virgo"

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:39 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Roosh if you have any power to make things happen, now is the time. This guy is gonna need all the backing he can get.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/no-se...-rape-sign

Bump this around the web for support.

[Image: Xop6vfN.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Quote: (05-02-2013 10:41 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Haha thats exactly what I thought when I saw that shirt, I even found where they sell it.

Reminds me of my go-to line for any inquisition into my sexual past by females:
"Im a virgin." with a sly smirk. And you can tell by her response how DTF she is.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Quote: (05-02-2013 11:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is the kind of guy who actually discredits reasonable retorts to the "rape culture" talking-points. Not sure why the OP is calling anyone to support him.

Have feminists demonstrated any inclination to listen to reasonable retorts?

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Quote: (05-03-2013 12:27 AM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

We're not talking to them, we're talking to the silent majority. There aren't just two camps, feminists and manosphere, man. Would you pick this guy to represent our points of view?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

YOU DESERVE RAPE

An enemy of the enemy is NOT a friend, Sorry.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

He's a retard. I'm not supporting him.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Way too crude and insulting. At least now I know why feminists try to ad hominem and classify me as a religious* or conservative person when I demolish their arguments - because of people like this.

* = that's not to say that religion doesn't have many useful, biologically sound insights into male-female relations, it just seems to have arrived at them by accident

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

YOU DESERVE RAPE

He wants that Dzokhar level infamy and the groupies that come with that, without all that messy blood and guts going everywhere.

I'm guessing he isn't banging that girl, but if he made the move, with a little isolation and alcohol, she'd totally be down.

I give him a 10/10 for trolling.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

She's dtf with him. If a girl follows you around like that, she's dtf.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Would not support him - but I'd follow his progress. You can use the reactions he gets as a barometer for the current Zeitgeist and where the pendulum stands in regards to what the popular consensus on these topics are.

Even though he would not be a good representation of the manosphere - if people laugh at him and sometimes jokingly agree with him, openly, then we've got a bigger audience then we think. And that would be proof of the effect of our words and deeds.

Wald

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Quote: (05-03-2013 12:30 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2013 12:27 AM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

We're not talking to them, we're talking to the silent majority. There aren't just two camps, feminists and manosphere, man. Would you pick this guy to represent our points of view?

Yeah, you're right.

YOU DESERVE RAPE

Ah yes, the male version of femNazi. Just as mad, bad and crazy like his female counterparts.

The thing is, you can beat the shit out of him.