rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will fuck but not suck

Will fuck but not suck

Hey all,

So there's this girl who's been into me for quite a while now but we live in different cities. We've had sex already and that will increase since she's moving to my city. Last night I asked her to give head and she flatly refused..saying that its much more intimate than sex and she would only do it with a boyfriend (she is single since several months and claims to have never had a serious relationship). I was damn pissed and made it known to her by acting all cold. I know she wants to get serious but I'm not too excited about the broad. The sex is also average and the bitch is not really my type. She is attractive though but I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of her. But I'm new in town too and it would be like shutting a willing dose of pussy (albeit with its own set of problems). On the other hand, if I end it with her, I have renewed motivation to find another girl (which I will eventually).

Its a classic case of instant gratification vs long-term reward. Any advice on this, brothers?

Will fuck but not suck

Go down on her first. Finger her, find the g spot with your finger and tongue and concentrate on that area. If she is satisfied she will return the favor.

Or just fuck her silly and forego the blowjob? I guess it depends on how important oral sex is to you.

edit: ok i just reread and saw "the bitch is not really my type." So cut all contact with her and forget about her completely.

Will fuck but not suck

Fingered her already..she hit the O. Actually asked her to give head just after that.

No way I'm going down on her..after all this, its way too emasculating man!

Bjs are not that important for me, just with this girl its been a long-standing fantasy. Sour grapes I guess..

Will fuck but not suck

This happened to me once.

She doesn't respect you and is testing you.

Personally, I'd treat it with amused interest and go about finding other women (not so subtly) whilst still fucking her and gauge her reaction from there. After all, she says she wants to be serious, right?

Call her on it, walk the walk.

Will fuck but not suck

DBCooper, I did the same! Told her I'm used to getting what I want and so this is unfortunate (more or less my exact words).

Walk the walk? You mean give her the whole Gf experience (while scouting at the same time)?

What happened in your case?

Will fuck but not suck

I'd have let myself going about finding other women to fuck do the talking...which is what I mean by walking the walk, not giving her the whole 'GF experience', mate.

Pretty much the same as you, except I didn't fuck her again. Too much hassle.

Will fuck but not suck

haha, reminds me of a woman who didn't like spending too long going down "because you'll cum all over my mouth".

I told her that cum does not magically burst out and that she'd need to improve a lot more before that was possible. She was not pleased. I left not long after and avoided her.

Will fuck but not suck

Let her go. 90%+ of girls out there will suck cock. It's not like you're asking her to lick your ass. You've obviously had a better sex in the past, don't settle for that bullshit. It will just play on your mind each time you have sex with her and you won't be able to enjoy yourself.

Will fuck but not suck

Quote: (05-02-2013 03:53 PM)RonnieB Wrote:  

Let her go. 90%+ of girls out there will suck cock. It's not like you're asking her to lick your ass.

Never asked. Just position her that way. So far 70-80% have done so. just make sure to shower first

Will fuck but not suck

Quote: (05-02-2013 03:20 PM)capote Wrote:  

Its a classic case of instant gratification vs long-term reward. Any advice on this, brothers?

Why are you asking? Put your dick up to her mouth like you expect her to suck it or just pull it out and tell her to suck it.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Will fuck but not suck

Quote: (05-02-2013 04:34 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Why are you asking? Put your dick up to her mouth like you expect her to suck it or just pull it out and tell her to suck it.

This. I never ask a girl to do anything in bed I just physically position her to do it, sometimes giving her a verbal order at the same time, sometimes not.

Here's a move I do-when i get the girl naked in bed i push her flat and just crawl over the top of her on all fours and stick my dick right in her face. Virtually every time they will start happily sucking on it. I do this often the very first time I am with her and it rarely fails

And OP , you're spending too much effort worrying about this one girl who sounds prudish anyway

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Will fuck but not suck

I have learned that sucking cock is culture specific. It pisses me off when girls don't suck cock.

Will fuck but not suck

Quote: (05-02-2013 05:17 PM)gandt Wrote:  

I have learned that sucking cock is culture specific. It pisses me off when girls don't suck cock.

I'd be interested to hear which cultures like/don't like sucking cock.

Will fuck but not suck

Quote: (05-02-2013 05:23 PM)RonnieB Wrote:  

Swedish girls don't like sucking cock. Fact.

Will fuck but not suck

It's a submissive act on her part. She's not ready to give up control to you. As long as she's putting out I'd say keep her in the rotation. If she starts trying to run the show cut her loose. Hopefully you have 3-4 other girls on speed dial to take care of your needs.

Team Nachos

Will fuck but not suck

Quote: (05-02-2013 05:05 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

[quote='AneroidOcean' pid='435785' dateline='1367530444']
ut and tell her to suck it.

Here's a move I do-when i get the girl naked in bed i push her flat and just crawl over the top of her on all fours and stick my dick right in her face. Virtually every time they will start happily sucking on it. I do this often the very first time I am with her and it rarely fails

I will do that for the laugh it'll bring me.

Will fuck but not suck

Quote: (05-02-2013 05:24 PM)gandt Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2013 05:23 PM)RonnieB Wrote:  

Swedish girls don't like sucking cock. Fact.

On a related note, from the few Vietnamese girls I've been with, they are totally disgusted by jizz. One expressed the belief that swallowing it is fatal. lol

Will fuck but not suck

Interesting. In hook-up culture, the blowjob has actually become LESS intimate - it's what girls that don't want to fuck yet will gladly do. This girl is the opposite. She appears most concerned with getting skeeted on - she's paranoid and inexperienced. She believes the dick is like nitroglycerin - an unstable compound that will explode if jostled. If blowjobs are as unimportant to you as you say, continue smashing but commit yourself to also hunting for new girls. When you find one that is willing to step up to the mic and spit, phase this one out.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Will fuck but not suck

Hey all,
Last night I asked her to give head

TLDR, don't ask, tell her and make her do it.

Will fuck but not suck

Quote: (05-02-2013 05:31 PM)Power_Ranger Wrote:  

[quote] (05-02-2013 05:05 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

(05-02-2013, 09:34 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  ut and tell her to suck it.

I will do that for the laugh it'll bring me.

This works too

Will fuck but not suck

Dump her. I don't keep a girl around if she doesn't swallow, had one who wouldn't suck or go doggy because it was "degrading". NEXT!

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Will fuck but not suck

[delete]

Will fuck but not suck

Fuck her senseless for a short period, then when she starts groaning and grabbing you everywhere, get in the 69 position but on all-4. Swing you cock in her face and eat her pussy mercilessly. The bitch would bury your dick in her mouth in no time.
Hold on to a sure-pussy even if she's not 100% your type. You'd miss it if u let it go with nothing to fall back on.. [Image: wink.gif]

Will fuck but not suck

Small clarification: I did not *ask* her to do it. After she came, I held her neck and tried to guide her downwards while suggesting it her turn. That's when she refused and I lost it.

Also, for some of the posts on cultural factors related to oral sex, this girl is German and living in Germany. She is particularly frigid though...some other German cats I know have been really funny and bubbly.

Naridimo5, Nice suggestion mate! Am definitely give this a shot (pun intended). Yeah..I think I'll keep her until I find some one else. Just trying not to let this one thing mess with my head.

Will fuck but not suck

Are you manscaped?