rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blondes on Black? CAC Twerk Team?

http://gawker.com/33-high-school-student...autoplay=1

High School wasn't like this for me.

WIA

These girls are objectifying themselves into sexual objects. I like.

"33 High School Students Suspended Over 'Awesome Twerk Video' for Raising the Specter of Interracial Sex."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

That's it. If I have a daughter I'm throwing her in a river.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Its even better because within 5 years time these girls will be yelling at the top of their lungs, "Aren't I more than just sex?"

For san diego, those girls don't look that hot(every time I go to san diego, I am literally floored by the number of hot women around). Tho to be fair, I couldn't really see any of their faces in this vid lol

When did shaking your ass become twerking?

I like it. I need me a girl that can do it.

Best reply from the comment section:

Quote:Quote:

I'm not sure that's really the lesson that needs to be taught here. I think the more important lesson is that unless you actually aspire to become a stripper there is no reason to be putting on sexual performances in public. Twerk in your bedroom, twerk with your girlfriends at a sleepover, twerk when no one's looking in the stock room at your after-school job at Panera...but don't be one of 3 dozen faceless chicks jerking your crotch in some dude's face on camera to appear "cool" to the pencil-neck teenage boys at your high school.

Quote: (05-02-2013 12:31 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

"33 High School Students Suspended Over 'Awesome Twerk Video' for Raising the Specter of Interracial Sex."

Hahahahahaha!!!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

That vid was very entertaining.

The psychology of these chicks confuses me. If you asked them to twerk in front of a random stranger they met in the street they'd get embarassed and refuse. But tape it and put it on YouTube for thousands of anonymous strangers to see? Where do I sign up?

The classic retort is that the girls may have to pay a price later when a potential boss/spouse/in-law could see this. Is that really the case? None of these chicks look like potential CEOs to me, most will probably top out around HR manager or Registered Nurse (don't laugh, they pay well!). I don't think they WILL pay a price.

And if you say "No one will want to marry these sluts." Or point to articles about how 45 year old dried up career women wish they had families. Women always bitch and complain about what they don't have, I don't put any stock in that either.

Anyways, more jail bait vids please!

Funniest part of the vid is how poor the girls twerk compared to black girls. A lot of struggle in that vid

Quote: (05-02-2013 01:48 PM)Power_Ranger Wrote:  

Its even better because within 5 years time these girls will be yelling at the top of their lungs, "Aren't I more than just sex?"

I was thinking all these chicks will be fat in 5 years.

I feel much dumber watching this video.

Why are they upside down? I thought you were supposed to twerk standing. Also what's with the scrawny dudes who look like they are just trying to get some camera time? They looked like Steve Urkel throwing up gang signs.

Quote: (05-02-2013 11:12 PM)kbell Wrote:  

I feel much dumber watching this video.

Why are they upside down? I thought you were supposed to twerk standing. Also what's with the scrawny dudes who look like they are just trying to get some camera time? They looked like Steve Urkel throwing up gang signs.

Gravity.

You notice when the black chicks with the oversized booties were upside down their asses draped over their lower backs? From my perspective it gives the illusion of a bigger ass, plus there's the novelty factor.