rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gothenburg/Göteborg (local)

Hey,

I'm a 21y/o Canadian studying here in Gothenburg. I've been living here for a few months, and just recently got in to 'game'. I'd say I've had minimal success, and feel like I have much room for improvement (5 lays past 2 months, though about double that which never led to full blown sex). I mostly go out at night (usually hitting up Andra Långgatan/Järntorget or a club on Avenyn every once in a while), but have tried daygame before (about 2 cold approaches that went nowhere). If there are any other Swedes or foreigners here that would be interested chatting it up a bit and maybe meeting up after, feel free to leave a reply.

[Image: banana.gif]

Go to Park Lane, avoid the Asian "pros". Not only is the best club, it also has a lot of nice looking ladies.

Quote: (04-30-2013 04:45 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Go to Park Lane, avoid the Asian "pros". Not only is the best club, it also has a lot of nice looking ladies.

I was just there this weekend, and I agree, it is probably the best I've been to. Btw, what do you mean by asian "pros"?

Quote: (04-30-2013 06:38 AM)Snoppfisk Wrote:  

I was just there this weekend, and I agree, it is probably the best I've been to. Btw, what do you mean by asian "pros"?

[Image: lol.gif]
[Image: or0P4X0.jpg]

Team Nachos

Asian pros in Gothenburg? At Park Lane that's a 20-25 club?

Quote: (04-30-2013 09:40 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2013 06:38 AM)Snoppfisk Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif]
[Image: or0P4X0.jpg]

Ah I see, I'm not up to date with my lingo [Image: wink.gif] Can't say I saw many asians there to begin with.