rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 Months in SA. Where to go?
Months in SA. Where to go?
Hey guys. I am going to be going back to school and plan to take 3 months to relax and have fun before the intense work begins. Target date is December 2013/January 2014/February 2014. I will give you a little background with experience/connections etc. and hope to get some good ideas. Appreciate all comments.

- late 20s.
- Spanish is average. I can survive but am not able to run elaborate game due to limited vocabulary etc. I am going back through Rosetta Stone and optimistic I can improve.
- No Portuguese.
- have enough $ that I am not restricted by cost.
- I been twice to Colombia for 3 weeks each time. Travelled to Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena and Cali. While in Colombia I banged a 7, 8 and 9 (18 year old!)......also had a couple of flakes.
- Made significant connections in Bogota and Medellin.
- Have connections in BA, Argentina.
- I would like to go somewhere that is culturally different than Canada/US where I can make/expand a social group and get a couple of notches. Also would like to hit up festivals, other events.
Months in SA. Where to go?
The time you are traveling is the perfect time to go to Brazil. You have a lot of time to brush up on Portuguese. I highly recommend it. Brazil goes off Jan and Feb.

You've already done Colombia. I would say after Colombia Argentina is probably your best bet. But it depends what you're looking for. You're going to have fun and bang bitches right? You don't want to do a backpacking trip and see Macchu Pichu or anything do you?

I've always been interested in Venezuela, but it seems to be pretty dangerous and maybe not the best place to go if you don't know people. I'd still do it anyways, but I couldn't recommend it personally since I've never been. I got all in with Brazil, you can't go wrong. I highly recommend Guarapari on the weekends during Jan and Feb. It shouldn't be too expensive either. Definitely not as expensive as Rio. Portuguese is almost a must though in that region, keep in mind. But I'll bet you'll see some of the best talent you've ever seen. It may be better than Medellin talent wise. All the girls from Espirito Santo and Minas Gerais (Arguably the two states in Brazil with the best looking women) go there for summer break.

I'd break up the trip though. I'd go somewhere else, maybe Argentina during December. Brazil is still fun in December, everything is just starting to get poppin' but may as well wait until it's in full swing in Jan and Feb. You won't regret it. If Portuguese is a real concern, you can always hit up Rio or Florianopolis. English is pretty well spoken in those regions. You definitely won't have too hard of a time in Rio. For me on a two month trip, I'd spend 2 weeks in Rio and 6 in Guarapari for example, but then again I speak Portuguese.