rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minneapolis

Minneapolis

I haven't rolled thru the Twin Cities in quite some time. Does anyone have any current data on ladies, clubs, bars, ect.??? Last time I was in MPLS, it was extremely brotha friendly.

Minneapolis

Quote: (07-06-2010 05:25 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

I haven't rolled thru the Twin Cities in quite some time. Does anyone have any current data on ladies, clubs, bars, ect.??? Last time I was in MPLS, it was extremely brotha friendly.

.... a ton of nordic blooded chicks walking around. If you like em blonde and becky den hell yeah man... Very brotha friendly. If Minny could drop down a couple lattitudes say near Chicago/St Louis temperatures wise- it could give the city of wind a run for it's money...I really like Minny but hate the f-ing cold..the movie "Fargo" is a pretty accurate picture of what the weather looks like for 4 months. It snows in October...

Big somali population...these cats are starting to cause problems in the city by creating gangs and crime...do not sleep on the young cats. If you got time try and hit up a somali restaurant...pretty good food...

check out
seven - a must...tight joint downtown...for the grown crowd..mixed scene..good times..
http://www.7mpls.com
lounge - http://www.theloungempls.com/
envy nightclub -http://www.envympls.com/index.html
the annex -http://www.lonetreeannex.com/index.html
also you can never go wrong with Mall of America....brewery scene is big time like much of the Midwest..i'm not a fan because I hate beer (Heineken accepted).. but they are packed with chicks as well....

don't forget the university of Minny which is a big ass school if your still into college game...

Minneapolis

I had been to Minneapolis a few times a long time ago. Loads of nordic blondies, many are very good looking. The university and the Mall of America are the best places for girls.

Any ethnic or person of color can do very well in this whitebred city.

Minneapolis

I've been meaning to check out MPLS for a very long time as I've heard great things and this weekend I might fly up there to check it out. I have acquaintence who just got transfered with the Loreal/Maybelline office there so she has some good contacts and should be able to add to your great list. I probably wont be renting a car and staying near downtown somewhere or at a W Hotel or Starwood/Marriott Brand.

Since it's the summer time where would be the good places to Day Game at? Any nice lakes that are within the city that are good for recreation and hanging out? With Minny being famous for lakes I would hope it would have something within the city. Maybe a spot where I can "purify myself with chicks of Nordic descent in the waters of Lake Minnetonka".

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-dave-chapp...b96f1d8671

http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/3370/Cha...how_Prince

Minneapolis

"If you like them blonde and becky," LOL, fucking love it! [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I was there about a year ago. It's all right. Not great. Not terrible. As I remember, "Uptown" had a swankier crowd with higher quality than "downtown." I actually got my Peruvian flag in MPLS. As I remember, swooping's pretty easy there.

Minneapolis

Lived there for a couple periods up to about four years ago.

Low "what have you done for me lately?" factor +++

High long legged blond factor +++

HIgh "want to get married young/ARE married young factor --

Gorgeous lakes in the middle of the city, less than half a mile from the skyscraper section, warm up in the summer, paths around them with girls riding bikes and walking you can SWIM in the urban lakes, gorgeous. ++++

Best looking Northern Euro chicks out side of LA and FAR more more human than the fame zombies from Shark City. ++++

Elite level ballet, university, and symphony. Very intelligent, progressive place. ++++

Max two generations away from the farm,... just imagine a barn and a hot, still summer day.... means the girls are willing to have....I...I don't know how to put this.. .farm sex with you. I can't go into it more than that. +++++++++

Minneapolis

I'll try to be in Minneapolis about June 17th just for a quick weekend recon trip. I'll keep you guys posted, I'm planning on staying near Mall of Americas in Bloomington...It's extremely hard deciding to go to Minni or Winnipeg as they are both the exact same driving distance from Fargo...4hr drive!

damn!

Deebow, I'll give you a PM when I get there.

Mixx

Minneapolis

I'm up in Minneapolis right now visiting fam, and yeah if you into the white chicks you'll like it, not really my thing so haven't put too much effort into to meeting them.

The whole the gap, uggs, becky look thing just turns me off after dealing with latin women who go grocery shopping in stilletos.

Not to mention most of em have the shape of a #2 pencil.

But uptown is the spot to be on the weekend, went to this one restaurant/bar that was ridiculous packed with women. I'll post the name of the place and some other spots later when I remember.

Yeah Somalians are deep up here, found out state of MN went over there and brought back a ton a families to live here due to a war in their country.

But all those guys are some fake a$# wanna be's, I see them acting bad and trying to pass for black.

But they know they're in violation cause when they see a real black man they tone that Sh#t down, even when it's a gang of em they know they fakin.

Same thing goes on in alot of countries with low numbers of African Americans men around any one brown,blk,hatian, african or whatever start imitating blacks from the states cause the white girls can't tell the real from the fake.

Now the Somalian girls I'm kinda diggin now, met a few of em thats how I got the 411 on how most of them got here. Some of them are very sexy.

But if anyone is up here shoot me a pm. I'm heading back to DR early June.

Minneapolis

Quote: (05-19-2011 06:51 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I'll try to be in Minneapolis about June 17th just for a quick weekend recon trip. I'll keep you guys posted, I'm planning on staying near Mall of Americas in Bloomington...It's extremely hard deciding to go to Minni or Winnipeg as they are both the exact same driving distance from Fargo...4hr drive!

damn!

Deebow, I'll give you a PM when I get there.

Mixx

If you are going to be there for one month, do both. I had lots of success in both with the snowflakes when I lived in ND. Personally, I preferred Winnipeg if for no other reason than it is out of the USA.

Minneapolis

Quote: (05-20-2011 08:17 AM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

Yeah Somalians are deep up here, found out state of MN went over there and brought back a ton a families to live here due to a war in their country.

But all those guys are some fake a$# wanna be's, I see them acting bad and trying to pass for black.

I don't understand this statement since Somalians ARE black.

Now the Somalian girls I'm kinda diggin now, met a few of em thats how I got the 411 on how most of them got here. Some of them are very sexy.

I feel you on that. I like Somalian lizards as well. They come equipped with a whole family of ass. You tapped any of them out there yet?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Minneapolis

I'll try to be in Minneapolis about June 17th just for a quick weekend recon trip. I'll keep you guys posted, I'm planning on staying near Mall of Americas in Bloomington...

I would advise against staying near the Mall of America. Night time it's nearly dead and it's a 30+ min tram ride into downtown if you want to get anywherre near were the action is. Unless you absolutely have to cut cost, get on priceline and get a room downtown on a 4* for as low as $80/night!

Minneapolis

Quote: (05-20-2011 01:24 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I'll try to be in Minneapolis about June 17th just for a quick weekend recon trip. I'll keep you guys posted, I'm planning on staying near Mall of Americas in Bloomington...

I would advise against staying near the Mall of America. Night time it's nearly dead and it's a 30+ min tram ride into downtown if you want to get anywherre near were the action is. Unless you absolutely have to cut cost, get on priceline and get a room downtown on a 4* for as low as $80/night!

I did not know this. It was not a cost issue at all. I thought that my logistics would be better being near all the action in Mall of America.

Downtown it is. I will have a car, so no biggie to drive anywhere.

I have chosen this as my new hotel:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/luxury/pro...rtyID=1721

Suppose to be near it all?

Thoughts?

Mixx

Minneapolis

While there is action at the Mall of America it migrates into downtown after 10pm when most of the restaurants in the mall close (the ones young people go to).

You'll do fine with the Ivy Hotel but as mentioned earlier I would even higher recommend the W hotel. Not because the hotel itself is better (for that I'd pick the Marriott, Ivy or Graves ) but because it's at ground zero of the Minneapolis nightlife and you'll be able to make very casual transitions to your room.

Oh, and don't bother with the Minneapolis Skyway this time of the year. It's easier to navigate downtown outside.

Minneapolis

Ok..I stay in W's all the time, but I can get a free room for a whole weekend with my reward points at this place called Graves 601 hotel? Heard of it? Good location?

http://www.graves601hotel.com/

Mixx

Minneapolis

Graves is probably the best hotel experience you'll have in the twin cities. It's on the northeast edge of the area where most of the action is. You'll be able to reach all the places you'd want within 5-8 min of walking. If you can get it for points then it's a no-brainer.

Minneapolis is a very competitive city when it comes to hotels, the large chains are engaged in a long running turf war with good prices and great upgrade chances for their regulars/status holders. Last time I was in MP (Jan) I was upgraded to a 2-floor suite at the Marriott. (I hold gold though)

Minneapolis

Quote: (05-20-2011 01:13 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I don't understand this statement since Somalians ARE black.

I feel you on that. I like Somalian lizards as well. They come equipped with a whole family of ass. You tapped any of them out there yet?

I think he meant to say that the Somalian Men try to copy The Swagger of The African-American Man.

BTW @ Mixx - I. May slide up there for a few nights to see what's good. I have a few good friends living there working the corporate sector up there with Loreal and Target that could put us up on game.

Minneapolis

Quote: (05-21-2011 09:21 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

BTW @ Mixx - I. May slide up there for a few nights to see what's good. I have a few good friends living there working the corporate sector up there with Loreal and Target that could put us up on game.

Cool swag, looking forward to it! I'll PM you my contact info so we can synch-up when you're ready.

Mixx

Minneapolis

I just spent the weekend in Minneapolis hosted by Deebow as my wing/host.

First things first: DEEBOW, you da moda fucking man playa!! My stay in Minneapolis was incredible thanks to your hooks-ups and social connections locally - You definitely rule the streets here!! I welcome the opportunity to wing with you a hundred more times, you are a true ladies man, and an awesome guy to know. THANK YOU!!!

Your game is tight, and aside from what we discussed that you need to target more - you will be killing, and slaying Lizards, and any female species daily!

Now, for the dirt on Minni.

Day Game

Uptown is where you need to be. The nice thing about Minni, is that when summertime comes around, white women go crazy, and even at 3PM, there are places that are poppin as if it were 3:00am in Miami.

So, the first place you need to be on a Saturday afternoon is:

Chino Latino:

http://www.chinolatino.com/

Chinos is packed with women getting their pre-night drink and party on - DURING THE DAYTIME!!!

Stellas

http://stellasfishcafe.com/

Cafeteria ** This place rules at night, and is great spot to grab Brunch ...always seemed to be packed with incredibly good looking white girls, and ALL DTF!! Man, what a place!!

http://uptowncafeteria.com/

Just about any area uptown is packed with with white girls while the sun is still out.

Lake Calhoun:

Women go here on Sunday afternoons afte a night of drinking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Calhoun

Mall of the Americas

This is a mall with a mini (indoor) theme-park, with roller coaster in the middle of the mall. A must see place, and very target rich. However, I found it difficult in comparison to other spots I mention to game women. They are too focused on chaos and shopping, and are closed-off in comparison. YMMV.

Still, if you have to go shopping, GO HERE, and try your luck with an enormous abundance of targets!

http://www.mallofamerica.com/home/

WHERE TO STAY

All night venues with highest probability for a ONS are downtown, so I recommend staying at the following hotels to be in the middle of all action at night, and ease of hooking up and takng back to your room:

Hilton Marquette:

http://www.marquettehotel.com/

W-hotel (Downtown) ***** This is by far the best place to find a girl DTF and a ONS!!!! *******

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/whotels/pr...rtyID=3019

Graves 601 Hotel: This spot is just incredible....instant DHV if a girl knows you are staying here, and pantie get a bit wetter just by saying the name.

http://www.graves601hotel.com/

night venues

W HOTEL as mentioned above.

Seven ** This has a rooftop patio bar, that makes it easy to open and game women, go here after you hit the W Hotel ***

http://www.7mpls.com/

There is an after-hours spot that Deebow took me too owned by a Colombian dude he knows.....place is nice, but I only recommend it as a last minute fallback, not a main venue as it is out of the way sort of speak.

For you latinos out there. I found that Minni has a huge Mexican population, and of course, they lack style, swagger and game. If you are latino, stand out by dressing fly, and looking GQ ALWAYS! If not, you wil be confused for another FOB mexican.

One thing I noticed, is that the latinos that had half decent wardrobe and style, were walking the streets with some MAJOR FINE WHITE GIRLS!!!

This is the quick and dirty data sheet...any questions, just holla at your boy!

Mixx

Minneapolis

Sounds good Mixx. Did you get eye fucked a lot and approached by those white girls? I might have to take a trip out there next summer after I complete my new wardrobe if its that easy. Is it at the top of your America list for fashionable GQ hispanics looking for sexy white lizards?

Minneapolis

Glad to hear you made good use of the recommendations and had an equally great that as I did in MSP. Just for the sake of stats, how many nights were you there and what was the score for the total?

Minneapolis

Quote: (06-15-2011 01:52 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Glad to hear you made good use of the recommendations and had an equally great that as I did in MSP. Just for the sake of stats, how many nights were you there and what was the score for the total?

I was there for 1 full night, and 1 day.

** Nightlife in Minneapolis shuts-down at 2:00am, so you better get to work FAST!

I had an opportunity to bang 2 women - easily, but I took a hit for the team instead:

1. A Panamanian girl that rubbed all over me, and grabbing my ass at an after-hours club.

2. An American black woman at the W-Hotel who had a fetish for latino flesh.

So, you may ask why I did not bang the above two options. The short answer is that I had to look-out for my wings best interest first.

Sometimes, your bros must come before hos.

I'll let Deebow explain details if he wants to, so I had to take a hit for the team....and I gladly did.

No worries, I'll return to Minni to get my share of white girl ass. Everything I wrote above still stands true.

Mixx

Minneapolis

Quote: (06-15-2011 01:35 AM)houston Wrote:  

Sounds good Mixx. Did you get eye fucked a lot and approached by those white girls?

Ummm...not like Fargo, ND...there are lots of latinos in Minni, your exotic value goes down a few points and you have to put in work.

I might have to take a trip out there next summer after I complete my new wardrobe if its that easy.

It's not easy like taking candy fro a baby, it's just not as difficult as Miami or NYC. You stil have to game.

Is it at the top of your America list for fashionable GQ hispanics looking for sexy white lizards?

Nope. Sadly it's not because a ton of local latinos (primarily FOB Mexicans/Central Americans) bring down your stock value. This does not mean you cannot land a fine white girl, but it's not an eye-fuck fest like North Dakota.

I would put Minni at No. 5 slot in my list of top 10 US cities for Latinos looking for white-girls. No. 1 so far is Ohio, followed by North Dakota, but that can soon change as I explore the Midwest more.

I'm heading down to Iowa, South Dakota and Chicago next...I'll report on those shortly.

Mixx

Minneapolis

Quote: (06-15-2011 06:55 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I'm heading down to Iowa, South Dakota and Chicago next...I'll report on those shortly.

Mixx

My man you are going to love Iowa and Chitown...Iowa City is the home of the University of Iowa and is stacked with banging college girls.

I reccomend staying at the Vetro Hotel, which is just a stroll away from dozens of bars in the town center.

Chitown = my hometurf! For nightlife, the bars at wrigleyville are good times and have tons of white girls... Going to a CUBS game is a must.

The best time to visit is during the summer and some of the best looking women come out of the woodworks for many of chicago's outdoor events, concerts, festivals, etc...

Grab some Portillos for lunch while your there for some amazing Italian Beef.

Have fun gangsta!

Minneapolis

Yo G-trooper...you need to bust out a data sheet on Chicago - for real! Docsedated already opened a thread for it recently.

Mixx

Minneapolis

Just caught up on this thread since Minny is on my list of cities to visit (though a couple of places in Canada are above it).

Quote: (06-15-2011 06:55 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I would put Minni at No. 5 slot in my list of top 10 US cities for Latinos looking for white-girls. No. 1 so far is Ohio, followed by North Dakota, but that can soon change as I explore the Midwest more.

@Mixx:

Are any places in Colorado on this "Midwest List"? I remember getting solid eye-fucks and regular play the farther from Denver I got. Apart from Colorado Springs--which is bizarre, unproductive place you should steer clear from--there is some high-quality, sweet, natural-looking, fit, white-girl talent all along that main corridor that runs up and down the state. Boulder was a straight-up gold mine--especially with that college there. I don't have enough detail to put together a detailed data sheet, since it was several years ago since I spent an extended period there and I was anchored by a dumb-bitch LTR for a major chunk of the time.

What, specifically, are in this top 10 list you're mentioning?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter