rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Former Model Kylie Bisutti Slams Victoria’s Secret: ‘I Felt Like a Piece of Meat’

Former Model Kylie Bisutti Slams Victoria’s Secret: ‘I Felt Like a Piece of Meat’

In an excerpt obtained by the New York Post, Bisutti recalls laying on a bed in little clothing while a photographer encouraged her to pose more provocatively.

"That’s when it hit me. I was being paid to strip down and pose provocatively to titillate men. It wasn’t about modeling clothes anymore; I felt like a piece of meat," Bisutti writes. "The next day, I broke down and started sobbing. I was in my bedroom and dropped to my knees and started to pray. 'God, why did you have me win the Victoria’s Secret Angel competition if it was going to make me feel this way? I’m not honoring my husband. I just want answers!'"

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/fo...22506.html

I wonder what is really going through her head? Did she do it just for the attention and future book deal or does she really want to honor "God" and her husband? What the fuck did she think would happen? I am confused by this one. Thoughts?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

I thought being a piece of meat was the point of being an underwear model....

Step 1. Attract men to VS models via provocative images in ads.
Step 2. Women see the ads and realize that men are attracted to models in VS lingerie.
Step 3. Women buy VS underwear in hopes of being attractive, or at least feeling attractive.

she is a piece of meat. would bang

I haven't jerked to a Victoria's Secret Catalogue since I was like 12, and the idea that Men sit and gawk at that vanilla shit when you can see equally hot girls get raw dogged into bliss on your computer makes me laugh -- women look at those VS magazines just as much as men do.

God, why did you make me so beautiful? Wahhh. Why did you force me to enter an UNDERWEAR MODELING CONTEST? God, please why have you forsaken me and taken my understanding of RUDIMENTARY CONCEPTS and made it all so confusing? Why didn't you make me want to be a plumber or network engineer where I could use my brains instead of my breasts? Why God, why? It is all so unfair.

A very well-paid piece of meat, that is.

Quote:Quote:

God, why did you have me win the Victoria’s Secret Angel competition...

Yes God, why? Why are you so cruel?

[Image: facepalm.png]

As I've mentioned before, the "default position" for most women is to be the Damsel in Distress. So if women end up with money and looks or are otherwise empowered, they'll somehow magically find a way to still be a victim.

This is one reason why feminism is so dangerous. The more power women get, the more they complain -- because it's in their nature. Therefore the less freedom we all get because *everything* becomes a matter of invented oppression and rather than acknowledge the women are the problem, we set about rearranging society as if it's the problem.

Baby Boomer men should have realized what I'm saying ages ago. After all, women were freed up from drudgery after men invented the washing machine and dishwasher yet that's when Betty Friedan wrote "The Feminist Mystique" claiming these very things were oppressing women. Female logic at its finest.

This article reads like an Onion parody of what a model might say more than the real thing by the way.

Woman wins a Victoria's Secret Modelling contest.

Curses God when she feels objectified.

We are all pieces of meat.

The "feelings" of women = Who cares?

The world is run by action, not "feelings".

Seems like she has some religious guilt.

So, basically, its imaginary, self imposed guilt and shame.

Quote: (04-26-2013 12:33 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

A very well-paid piece of meat, that is.

God, why did you have me win the Victoria’s Secret Angel competition...

Yes God, why? Why are you so cruel?

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote: (04-26-2013 12:42 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Woman wins a Victoria's Secret Modelling contest.

Curses God when she feels objectified.
Talk about First World Problems
[Image: First-World-Problems.jpg]

Let her trade places with a Mexican field picker whom picks strawberries in the blistering heat

He's a piece of meat

Let her go talk to the guy stuck in the backroom of a firm and has to clock in 80 hour work weeks.

He's a piece of meat too

A key goal in life is trying to figure out how to stay out of the meat grinder because evreybody is getting stuffed into it. The world runs on sweat and cheap oil -- No free lunches miss... Well no free lunches unless your a pretty girl of course. [Image: sleepy.gif]

Fuck this chic. She's talking about how good of a Christian she is AFTER she got her paycheck. If you had such strong morals you would of never have taken that dirty money in the first place.

Although Bisutti continues her career in the entertainment business, she did not work with Victoria's Secret after the show. She later said lingerie modeling conflicted with her Christian values: "My body should only be for my husband and it's just a sacred thing." Bisutti states that she will only choose wholesome jobs that will honor her Christian beliefs.

You know what good pretty Christian girls do? They stay good and find husbands young and raise families quietly. You took the money and feel bad now, now somehow this whole industry that payed you very well is evil when they never forced you to sign any contract they offered you.

Female silver spoon entitlement at its apex.

Just like Beyonce crying that she ain't know why God gave her all this "talent" when she forgets she was raised as a robot by her parents to do nothing else but perform and shill for money.

Get over yourself lady. Be happy God didn't get lazy one day and decided to make you look like this:

[Image: 88c3b7d2941_306x461.jpg]

Quote: (04-26-2013 12:26 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I haven't jerked to a Victoria's Secret Catalogue since I was like 12, and the idea that Men sit and gawk at that vanilla shit when you can see equally hot girls get raw dogged into bliss on your computer makes me laugh -- women look at those VS magazines just as much as men do.

Haha. Vs catalogue was the first thing I ever jerked to. Haven't looked at one in years.

Al Goldstein on Claudia Schiffer:

[Image: kylie_bisutti_twitter_pic_TnCM4Pv.sized.jpg]
[Image: kylie_bisutti2onathanleder.jpg]
[Image: Cabo_Wedding_kylie0191.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Typical female woe-is-me behavior--complaining about something from which they benefit to boost their own egos and/or attention whore.

Unlike guys or less fortunate-looking girls, Bisutti never had to do earthly things like get a real job or develop a personality.

A Victoria's Secret model complaining about being perceived as a piece of meat is like Lebron James complaining about being perceived as a 6'8" package of basketball skills.

This reminds me of similar female complaints like:

"My technical skills and intellectual capabilities aren't appreciated enough at work!"

Maybe that's because you spend all day gossiping and giggling with other girls in the office, before leaving at 5 to make dinner (reservations of which you spent 30 minutes on the phone placing very audibly) while your male coworkers stay to get shit done.

"It's not fair that women are perceived as needing protection!"

That's funny, I don't see you complaining that women aren't dying in wars enough.

"Ugh... I hate wearing heels, they're so uncomfortable! It's not fair!"

No, you don't. You like the increased sexual attention and the feeling of validation it gives you. Or else you would just not wear them.

Etc. etc.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Kabal, can't believe you just compared a cunt that was born with beauty to someone that worked their ass off to be great at what they do.

Id give her a piece of meat.........my meat

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

"You guys just don't understand how hard it is to be beautiful." *sniff*

She should feel like a piece of meat, because that's what she is. That's not me being a dick, it's a fact.

All humans like to believe that they are something more than meat. That's why feminism is so upsetting.

This is sickening. This poor girl was raped by Victorias Secret and she doesn't even know it. Someone should call the police two years later....

Are those stretch marks on her inner left thigh?

[Image: 14dRm.jpeg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

God she's dumb, but fucking sexy.

Quote: (04-27-2013 10:24 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

This is sickening. This poor girl was raped by Victorias Secret and she doesn't even know it. Someone should call the police two years later....

Hahaha

Guys I made a lot of money now girls like me for my money.. Oh no life sucks!

Complaining about good things, sounds like this is a new trend.

"I lost weight guys now hit on me, life sucks!" Former happy bbw

Here is an interesting link.

Victoria's Secret Slams Religious Ex-Model: 'She Was Never An Angel'