rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Stories

Women Stories

I wanted to share my experiences with the last 4 women I've approached/ been with. I haven't been very successful lately, but I also feel its due to 1)Working a lot. 2) People are just now starting to go on vacation in town. 3) There just aren't that many girls I even feel like banging out here. So I feel it's not that my game is bad, just the oppritunities aren't there. I just feel like I need to say something because I've been so frusterated lately with women. But on the upside, I have been doing much better as more women start coming out. So'

Girl #1
This girl basically just decided we were in a relationship because we were fucking. She thought we were still together when I went to Brazil a while back. I ended up dumping her on the phone and a week later she sees me with the hottie I was dating in Brazil. I thought the chick would never talk to me again, turns out I was wrong, she actually banged me again. Everything's been cool with us. We bang and can still be friends. I really don't like banging her anymore even. But last night I was hammered and there just weren't any girls I saw that I thought were cute, so I decided to go for it. But she starts freaking out, almost crying, saying how I screwed her and how she had never loved anyone before until me. "Why did you have to do that to me?!?!" She was saying.... Jesus Christ. At the end of it all, in my drunken stuper, I say, "So you're not gonna come home with me tonight?" Oh man, what a dick....

Girl #2

Yesterday before I got hammered (just a little drunk at the point, still during the day, but remember it was the 4th of July) I went to the firestation, as they were giving out free burgers and hot dogs and the friend I was withs dad is a firefighter at the department. I look over and see a gorgeous girl. She looks a little young, but I couldn't really place an age on her. I was thinking around 18. She kept looking over at me. As I'm standing in line I see her looking a me again. I give the the signal with my hand to come over to me. Her face lights up with a smile, she's totally into it! I thought it was going to be one of the easiest pulls I'd ever had. She comes up and says "Hey." I ask, "How old are you?" Her answer was 15 [Image: sad.gif] wtf? She said, "How old do I look?" I say, "18," super quick and run away. Thinking back about this, it is a lot funneir than I thought it was at the time. At the time I was dead serious, but looking at it from another persons POV, I could almost picture them thinking I was I was making a joke and only saying 18 because I was thinking about banging her. I felt like I was kind of a dick to her, so I see her a little later and go up to her and say, "Hey, sorry I ran off like that. You're a gorgeous girl and one day you are going to make a guy real happy, but I'm much too old to be talking to you." It wasn't fair, she never had a chance, I had my parents cute little golden retreiver with me [Image: wink.gif]. It's a bigger chich magnet than a 12 inch cock. I've recently decided I'm going to start taking my mom's dog on walks during the week, as in town is the best place to pull during the day. You see much more desireable women than in the clubs or bars, and most of those ones are quite friendly.

Girl #3:

I was hammered a couple of weeks back and there was a really cute girl at the bar in the town I live in, which litterally happens like 5 times a year, not even exagerating. None of the guys who live in town really have game, so when the cute ones are there, it is relatively easy to score at least a number, as long as you aren't being cock blocked by fags with no game. So, as drunk as I was, I remember thinking, I gotta pull it together here. I chilled for a minute, got my mind right (Or as right as it was going to get) and started my approach. I actually stole the approach from something I read from Roosh on how he banged a hot chick at a wine festival. She had a tattoo of a cross on the back of her neck. I walk up and touch it and ask what it means (Yeah, I look back now, sober, and realize that was lame as fuck. Who the hell doesn't know what a cross means? But I kinda noticed it a little at the time so I kinda acted like I didn't have a good look at it) So I invite her over to a bar b que I'm throwing the next day for the NBA playoffs (She said she loved b-ball). I call her up the next day and she sends a text about how she just wants to hang out at home for the day. That was a bummer because the BBQ was awesome and would have been an easy, stress free first date, plus she would have thought I was rad for throwing the bad ass BBQ. I she ends up bailing on me maybe twice. Then one day she invites me to eat sushi, but I was broke and the time, so I backed out on her, saying I was tired. Finally she invites me to sushi again. I go down there, she is with a dude. Not a dude she is hooking up with, but obviously the dude wants to fuck her, I know him, and she is a hot girl, who wouldn't want to fuck her. I'm think WTF? I should have had one drink and left. Let her know that I'm hanging out with her for ones reason only, because I want to fuck her, and she should have known that already (I feel like it was quite obvious what my intentions were) and therefore shouldn't have invited the dude over. But I figure fuck it, might as well try still. So we head to another bar after a drink, douche bag follows. Turns out she knows ever fucking guy in town. I couldn't stop getting cock blocked, and the chick just didn't seem that into me anyways. All around, horrible date and a waist of $30 that I spent on drinks that night when I should have just stayed home. Would have been funner to rub one out

Girl #4

So I meet this girl at a bar, and almost bang her in the bathroom the same night I met her, but she wasn't having that. She's pretty cute, but by all means not hot enough for me to date. She's pretty cool though, I don't have to hide anything from her and she smokes pot. I honestly don't really hook up with many chicks that smoke suprisingly. It was cool not hearing the bullshit comments I get from a lot of the girls I fuck or date. After a week though, I just start getting sick of her. She wasn't a bad lay, she's pretty cute, and pretty cool. I don't know what it was, maybe because my last girlfriend was a lot hotter and I'd been in Brazil for 5 months and just am not as turned on by American girls, or I have wayyy too high of standards, I don't know. My step sister couldn't believe I kicked her to the curb because she is so "hot," as she stated it. I start treating her like a real dick, because she's starting to annoy me. She is texting me dumb, insecure shit like, "Do you not want to talk to me anymore?" Because I didn't talk to her for 2 days. WTF? She also pulled some bullshit. She told me she had a b/f. I told her I didn't give a fuck, but I just don't want to have to deal with him. A coupld days after I say that, I see her at a club. She comes up, starts kissing me, and then tells me her boyfriend is there. I say, "What the fuck are you doing then, are you retarded?" A couple nights later I was hammered, and she text me, telling me she is going to a concert and ask if she wants to go. I text her back, "Why the fuck at you texting me?" She writes back some shit about how I shouldn't think I'm so important and how I'm not even that cool, blah blah blah, as she proceeds to keep calling me after I'm a dick, I must be doing something right. I don't know what the chick sees in me. Every time I fucked her it was bad. The first two times I was sick so I got tired very fast, couldn't last much more than ten minutes, not from busting, but just from being tired. The third times I was doing all right, but I just didn't give a shit and blasted as soon as I could. I'm pretty sure she didn't orgasm, but said it was amazing (?). I kinda cut her some slack, and appoligized imediately for the, "WTF are you texting me for?" I end up seeing her at a concert this weekend and hang out with her a little bit after. In this town, where there aren't too many girls, it's always good to have options. If I haven't gotten laid in a month, you better believe I'm calling her up, even if I'm not very attracted to her. Now she is starting to talk about how awesome I am and how much she missed hanging out with me for the 2 or 3 weeks I didn't really talk to her. I always avoid saying nice things to her or saying things like, "I missed you too." I feel like she is starting to get clingy and I'm not liking it. It sucks, the meaner I am the more she wants me. I need to learn how to "ungame" ahah.... Edited after post... I forgot to mention how she introduced me to her older sister (May also be why I don't like this girl, she is only 23, I preffer older girls) and she was MUCH hotter and we were hitting it off real well. I was seriously considering trying to fuck her instead, but I felt that pretty low, even for me and that it was just too much work. I looked over at my friend while we are sitting at a table with her mom and sister and wisper to him, "I'm way more into the sister." I look over and realize the sis I'm hooking up with was trying to read my lips from accross the table, and I'm pretty sure she she was successful..... Another edit, forgot to mention this conversation that went down in text..

Me: "What are you doing tonight?"
Her: "Just chillin at home, why what's up?"
Me: "Same, just got off work, probably gonna take it easy. You can stop by if you want."
Her: "Do you want me to stop by?" -this question kinda pissed me off, I wouldn't have invited her if I didn't want her to come over
Me: "Sure"
Her: "That doesn't sound very convincing." Annoying, pissing me off even more now.
Me: "Do you want me to change my mind?"
Her: "Jesus, maybe if you're gonna be like that!"
Me: "Alright, peace!"
She didn't say another word after that. This was the time I talked to her right before I sent her the "WTF are you texting me." Text

Just thought I would share my frustration with ya'll and thought a couple of the stories were alright, especially the 15 y/o one.

Sidenote, and post edit.... I just text #4 after I wrote this. The text said, "Wanna fuck?" She agreed. I feel like there are no limits with what I can do to this chick.

Women Stories

Feel free to share some of your stories with some girls you've fucked recently as well...

Women Stories

Feel free to share some stories of girls you've fucked recently....