rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Resources for Qualification

Hi Guys,

Can you recommend some good resources or ideas for advanced qualification?

I am getting asked "What do you like about me?" "Why do you like me?" "I didn't know you liked me" a lot during makeouts, so I am trying to figure out where I'm messing up.

I feeling like I am qualifying by asking things about her and then approving or disapproving, and then steadily approving things I like, but it doesn't seem to be working out very well.

Try stuff by Wayne Elise. (He went by Juggler in his pua-forum days and in The Game; website is Charismaarts.com)

He talks a lot about 'justified interest,' i.e. getting a girl to open up about herself and then showing genuine appreciation, and/or getting her to make an effort, then rewarding her.

just appreciate anything about her beside her looks. there is always something. from sense of humor to taste in music. whatever. you don't need any books to talk to a person and compliment something.

i suppose right now you do this very linearly like: your question > her answer > your approval/disapproval. it doesn't work well cause it's very mechanical like you're probing or interrogating. you can tell her out of the blue "you know, i really like spending time with you". it's fine. conversely, you tease randomly like "you're not good at keeping quiet, aren't you?". so it doesn't require asking questions at all. it's like you're both talking she says shares something or does some thing and you can interpret it your way and tell her you find it funny/weird/cool/amusing/hot/lame/nice/etc.

it's like big brother of his little sister attitude.

you love her and wish her best in general. but do you tease her saying "you have such a dorky hobby" just for fun? of course. do you tell her what you like about her? sure. so when you have the same "looking after my little girl" attitude towards the adult emotional girl it comes across very fucking powerful.

when the girl is kind of shy and defensive and you don't know what to do with her you might be like "i can see you're quite shy, that's ok, everybody is a little bit shy at times, if i'm too straightforward or confident just tell me, i just grew up in tough hood so it's part of who i am".

even when she's standoffish and annoying you can always be like "hey! relax! we talked for 2 hours already and i saw how your considerate you can be, enough bitching, you're better than this..". can you even imagine the effect? see how powerful it is? as opposed to what most guys (boys) do when they start wit wars trying to teach a girl a lesson, ugh so lame.

be the big brother. that's the qualification you want.