rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm, May 2013

Stockholm, May 2013

This time for real... I want to go to Stockholm in mid- to late May, nothing is booked yet.

Would like to go from Wed - Sun, so I have 4 nights of going out.

Anybody there or down to go?

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Stockholm, May 2013

Quote: (04-18-2013 11:43 AM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

This time for real... I want to go to Stockholm in mid- to late May, nothing is booked yet.

Would like to go from Wed - Sun, so I have 4 nights of going out.

Anybody there or down to go?

here

Stockholm, May 2013

Im going first week of May.

Stockholm, May 2013

@gandt: PMed!

@Hencredible Casanova: Unfortunately, it's probably going to be mid or late May. I will PM you, if my schedule changes.

Stockholm, May 2013

This is why I wish I was 18!! You guys will come back with data sheets right? And DrFeelgood, you're only going to go for 4 days??

Stockholm, May 2013

Yeah, 4 days. It costs, and I'm planning on 10 days Helsinki or so as well this summer.

Too many great places to go to in the world...!

Stockholm, May 2013

how old are you?

Stockholm, May 2013

34, why are you asking?

And what is this shit about being 18, ha ha? All in all, I would not like to be 18.

Stockholm, May 2013

Dr Feelgood - I would advise you leave on the monday if you can. You probably are going to party hard on the Saturday and I found Sunday to be a good day to "relax" in the city.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Stockholm, May 2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 11:21 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Dr Feelgood - I would advise you leave on the monday if you can. You probably are going to party hard on the Saturday and I found Sunday to be a good day to "relax" in the city.

No relaxing. There are good clubs here on Sunday so we'll be going out that night too [Image: wink.gif]

Stockholm, May 2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 11:23 AM)gandt Wrote:  

No relaxing. There are good clubs here on Sunday so we'll be going out that night too [Image: wink.gif]

Yeah no doubt. I meant in case he meets a new friend on the Saturday, he might want to "relax" on the Sunday or do some daygaming.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Stockholm, May 2013

Quote: (04-25-2013 11:27 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2013 11:23 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Yeah no doubt. I meant in case he meets a new friend on the Saturday, he might want to "relax" on the Sunday or do some daygaming.

Ah I missed the "day" part. True! Great city during the day

Stockholm, May 2013

Ha ha, thanx, rudebwoy, will be taken into consideration!