rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lets all laugh at the mayor of Toronto

We all know that Toronto is a femi-nazi infested town full of hipsters wearing tight pants and snobby bitches who'd sooner eat a greasy late night donair then go home with a dude trying to get his bang on, but did you guys know that The Big Smoke is also home to one of North America's most retarded mayors?

When not stuffing his face with double bacon cheese burgers or pissing off left wing douche canoes with his non-PC style, the gaffe prone mayor of T-dot, Rob Ford is a constant source of humour, his latest faux-pas, caught on camera:

Ahahahah!!! That's just hilarious!!!! I'm surprised he didn't try to hit the cameraman! [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (04-18-2013 01:31 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Ahahahah!!! That's just hilarious!!!! I'm surprised he didn't try to hit the cameraman! [Image: banana.gif]

VP I'm surprised that fat fucker can even walk down a hallway without bouncing off the walls!

Theres always funny videos of him. Weren't there some of him drunk a while back.

He wasn't looking around but, in his defense, they really did pack that hallway tight! Funny stuff

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I love how polite Canadians are. If that was the mayor of NYC or Chicago he would have gone off screaming and swearing. But in Canada the mayor is like "Oh jeez, I walked into a camera!"

No wonder the chicks in Toronto would rather stuff their faces than get laid.

Oh come on. No one here likes feminist efforts to pussify men, but that doesn't mean that a man should erupt into rage if some small misfortune like this happened! Keeping your composure is a good thing.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-18-2013 05:18 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Oh come on. No one here likes feminist efforts to pussify men, but that doesn't mean that a man should erupt into rage if some small misfortune like this happened! Keeping your composure is a good thing.

I can guarantee that once off camera, Mayor Ford put his fist through a wall and wolfed down a pizza, or three. Keeping his composure isn't something Robby is known for, as can be seen in this video, when he lost his cool and started freaking out (an RVF style melt down) on some "BITCHES":

And who were those "BITCHES that were razzing up fat head? A bunch of comedians from the popular Canadian television show called This hour has 22 minutes, here's a funny clip of them trolling the environmentalists and my beloved Canadian oil sands:

And just who are these 22 minutes asshole? They're A bunch of jokers from down home (Atlantic Canada), where we breed the best trolls in the Great White North!

Was that Chris Farley ?

"Ooooooooooooh Christ!!!" Hahahaha! "Golly gee wiz, I walked into a camera!"

"Reverse patrol! We can no longer continue forward. Fuck my original destination! That shit was embarrassing!"

That's hystercial...

Why is he so fat?

According to my blog comments, people from Toronto are all beautiful and lovely.

Quote: (04-18-2013 06:26 AM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Was that Chris Farley ?

ha. you beat me to it.

This is guy is actually cool, he doesn't give a fcuk. He avoided attending the gay parade because he said he was busy, that takes balls in a city like Toronto.

The media is on a serious witch hunt for him these days, probably because he ain't PC.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I had to bump this thread, yesterday I saw a news report on-line about a shady character shopping around a video to news outlets of Rob Ford allegedly smoking crack (I put it on a Toronto thread), now its in the mainstream press across Canada and even in the USA, Toronto's Rob Ford is a sensation south of the border thanks to reports of a videotape that appears to show him sucking on a crack pipe, a story with apparent parallels to the spectacular travails of Marion Barry, the crack-smoking former mayor of Washington, D.C.

Of course, Fat Head is denying it but it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be true. Now Toronto and DC have another thing in common besides shitty weather and horrible women: they elect crack head mayors!

Quote: (05-17-2013 10:11 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Of course, Fat Head is denying it but it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be true. Now Toronto and DC have another thing in common besides shitty weather and horrible women: they elect crack head mayors!

To be fair, the urban & SWPL crowd didn't/wouldn't vote for Ford, it was all the suburbs. Which I guess means... Toronto is getting shit from all angles.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the video exists considering his history of lying and his lies being exposed. Here's a great article for anyone who wants a crash course on this guy and what a fuck-up he is: "20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford", http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...mayor.html

And would you believe the "Rob Ford Crackstarter", by the guy who wrote the original Gawker article, is 1/5 of the way to being funded to buy the tape which would no doubt make its way online... http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rob-ford-crackstarter

Is this Canada's answer to Chris Christie?

[Image: tumblr_mhr4c522wR1rn1isao1_500.jpg]

Quote: (05-17-2013 10:36 PM)Last Parade Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2013 10:11 PM)scotian Wrote:  

To be fair, the urban & SWPL crowd didn't/wouldn't vote for Ford, it was all the suburbs. Which I guess means... Toronto is getting shit from all angles.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the video exists considering his history of lying and his lies being exposed. Here's a great article for anyone who wants a crash course on this guy and what a fuck-up he is: "20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford", http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...mayor.html

And would you believe the "Rob Ford Crackstarter", by the guy who wrote the original Gawker article, is 1/5 of the way to being funded to buy the tape which would no doubt make its way online... http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rob-ford-crackstarter

During the election in which Ford was crowned mayor of Tdot, wasn't his opponent a flaming queer? Given Toronto's heavy population of immigrants from not-so-gay-friendly regions like the Caribbean, the Middle east, Africa, etc, its no big surprise that Fat head was elected.

Man that article 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford is a goldmine, thanks for posting!

Rob Ford tries to play football, EPIC FAIL!

Taiwanese take on Rob Ford's crack smoking:

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Bitch set him up.

One of the comments on YouTube pointed out that at the 15 second mark you can hear "Do it quick!" from the side of the door right before the cameraman hits him.

Set up?

OMG here we go again, Rob Ford drunk as fuck at a fast food joint in T Dot rambling on and swearing in Jamaican patois, BUMBACLOT!

I give the guy a thumbs up.

He gives zero fucks.

If it was any other city I'd be against it but seeing a drug-abusing man who gives zero fucks about political correctness or LGBT issues governing TORONTO is the greatest troll of all time.

Ya, I hate this bumbling idiot and everything he stands for, but this mayor is exactly the mayor that Toronto deserves.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-21-2014 09:19 PM)Collide Wrote:  

If it was any other city I'd be against it but seeing a drug-abusing man who gives zero fucks about political correctness or LGBT issues governing TORONTO is the greatest troll of all time.

^this.