rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Dating Advice On YourTango.com...

I got tapped to be an "expert" on YourTango.com for dating advice. I won't go into the details about the arrangement but it's going to be epic and it's going to be 100% red pill.

More details when the first post comes out...

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Can you give some background on this site? How many people do you think it will reach?

Damn....how long is that going to last when you keep telling the guys to "pump and dump" or "next" all the lizards?

Well done! Good luck!

Quote: (04-17-2013 10:53 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Can you give some background on this site? How many people do you think it will reach?

In a correspondence with another YourTango expert, I learned that each post can yield between 3000 and 6000 additional page views. Of the time period to reach that, I don't know.

I just want to deliver the Red Pill to a new audience. I'm going to start with this one:

http://www.redpilldating.com/test-post-for-women/

Hopefully, it will go more seriously viral than it already has.