rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Here Is What Happens When You Don't Learn Game

I am almost 50 and believe that very soon I will be divorced. My wife of 25 years and I have not had sex in years, and I am very much angry and depressed by the lack of intimacy in my life. As a young man I did not date and had never had a girlfriend before meeting my wife; indeed, I do not believe that I was ready to be married then but did so chiefly because I was afraid I would not find anyone else and be alone forever. So now I find myself reluctantly about to enter the dating world as a person who is very much behind the 8 ball socially. I don’t really know what to do in order to get a woman interested in me, and I never learned the social cues or skills needed to find a sexual or relationship partner. I was not attractive to women as a young man, so I am pretty sure there isn’t anyone out there who would find me attractive now. I am very fearful of being alone and do not want to live the rest of my life without companionship. Being unable to find someone as a teenager and college student was extremely discouraging and depressing, and I don’t want to live the rest of my life that way. I had been able to find many female friends when I was young, but not one was interested in me romantically or sexually. How can an “older” single man find his way in the dating world of 2013?

The expert says:

It seems to me that you would benefit greatly from exploring the origins of this deep-seated belief of being unlovable and fear of being alone, perhaps with the help of a therapist.

He has that belief because he lacked good advice as a pre-internet teenager and never got laid. Like the "incels" (involuntary celibates), he probably felt desperate, ugly, unlovable, and ashamed. So of course he married the first pussy he got. It's sad.

I blame him a little because he has not had sex in years and should have already searched the internet for help. At least stubborn Indian Racist Troll found all the forums.

NYTimes Sexuality Advice

Send the man a link to a site that exposes Feminism so that he gets mad, then get him to rid himself of all pedestalization complexes, then send him a link to CH's 14 commandments and then chuck him a copy of Bang.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

There's no hope for that guy. At 50 with zero game experience, plus bad looks, he's got a huge uphill battle. At best he could get some 40 year old divorcee but she won't be good to him or good looking either.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

That guy's existence could had been many of our own existences if it weren't for the internet. Think about how lucky we are to have lived in this era where the information we have could be shared and even be able to reach other who are in need of it.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

I thought this was going to be about Ali.....

Quote: (04-17-2013 11:06 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I thought this was going to be about Ali.....
So did I. I thought this would be a first hand account of him Striking out in the Northeast corridor.

Quote: (04-17-2013 11:02 AM)NYJ Wrote:  

That guy's existence could had been many of our own existences if it weren't for the internet. Think about how lucky we are to have lived in this era where the information we have could be shared and even be able to reach other who are in need of it.

Would it really though? I can only speak for myself, but before I found game, I was able to have to two 6.5-7 girlfriends, and managed to bone this chick at my college who everyone was obsessed with but only I got. I was intelligent, decent looking and had cool hobbies like playing in bands. There was just simply a lot about attraction I didn't understand, and I had no clue how to start conversations or flirt on command. Game fixed that, and very fast because I'm a smart guy who's never doubted his abilities. I get the sense most posters here, at least the more frequent or admired ones, had similarly positive traits even before they got into game that made success a lot more attainable. A virgin who marries the first girl that'll look at him, then spends 5-10 years celibate before divorcing at 50 probably had a lot off about him from the get go, and would barely be helped by knowledge of game.

Tell the guy to book a flight to SEA and specifically the Philippines and all his problems will be over.

This guy conveniently left out the part about his family and "friends" pressuring him to get married before he did so. If he were to immediately walk away from his marriage tomorrow, started traveling, reading, hitting the gym, stopped associating with Betas and negative people, and started approaching like a madman, I would say that he would be perfectly fine, except for the possible financial damage done by his failed marriage. I would have to say that him taking such inititive is highly unlikely and therefore tend to agree with the posters who say that there is no hope for him.

DR might work as well.