rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of creepy shit will you be doing after 60?

I've been thinking lately which type of old dude I'm going to be.

Maybe peacock and dress in 70s clothes? 80s hip hop jumpsuits?

Will I be sailing the Seas looking for poosy paradise or creeping around in Manila with Scotian.

Will I be rich or poor? It could go either way at this point.

Is there a way to even plan how this shit can unfold other than cash? I've been watching storage wars there's a character named Barry on that show that seems to have a cool lifestyle. I read somewhere he traveled the world and gave it up to be on the show?
[attachment=11177]
Like this?
[attachment=11178]
Live here and chase ass all day?

That last pic looks like a place I used to pass every day on my last trip to Havana.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[Image: Southern-Comfort-Beach-commercial.gif]

Quote: (04-16-2013 11:22 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

[Image: Southern-Comfort-Beach-commercial.gif]

Is that roosh walking in the other direction?

[Image: tumblr_lcnjafDvMr1qcbppn.jpg]

Ideally, something like this

[Image: rush1_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800]

But probably more like this

Quote:Quote:

Guy Doesn’t Get Garlic Knots, Punches Pizza Man in Face

[Image: mug-shot.jpg]

Shit, he even looks like my old man.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I will read Scotians data sheet!

Pretend to die a few times.

Let my dick/saggy balls hangout of my shorts while I'm at the pool.

Listen to Rick Ross or Gucci mane in my G Wagon.

Ask for help everywhere I go.

Disapeer so there's an amber alert out for me.

Depends how my body holds out. I'll be doped up Sylvester Stallone style for as long as possible. He's 66 now.

Demographics change so quickly, though. Much of the West will probably be uninhabitable, as the obesity epidemic trickles down to every girl. Who knows what will happen to Thailand, as more and more Western men flee their home nations.

At that age, "game" is all about keeping your sugar baby from maxing out her credit card and keeping "harem costs" low.

I'll keep blogging/posting on message boards. This will ensure I'll always have cool guys to kick it with and avoid being a lonely old man.

If I'm rich, I'll do it George Soros style:

[Image: Soros2BrunettesOnPaulAllensOctopus-001Wa...NYPost.jpg]

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:28 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

If I'm rich, I'll do it George Soros style:

[Image: Soros2BrunettesOnPaulAllensOctopus-001Wa...NYPost.jpg]

Soros knows what's up.

[Image: abc_gma_canning_110812_wg.jpg]

[Image: spl238536_002-e1330540906144.jpg]

Not bad for an 82 year-old.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

^ If those pics don't make you wanna get money, nothing will.

Who knows, maybe I'll be one of the "creepy old guys" hanging out in Lleras Park in Medellin.

Getting down the same way he did
[Image: maxhardcore.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (04-16-2013 06:34 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

In your 60s sex is less fun, no matter how much testosterone you supplement.

I'd rather bang now when young, have a family and kids at middle age, then spend my 60s in nature doing hiking and fishing in nearby forest and some low-budget traveling.

Money is a fools goal. By the time you earn it...you don't need it anymore

Interesting post there POhammer. I did what you said and wasted all my money so far because of that reason. I'm starting to think different

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:19 PM)POHammer Wrote:  

I'd rather bang now when young, have a family and kids at middle age, then spend my 60s in nature doing hiking and fishing in nearby forest and some low-budget traveling.

How old are you?

I meant spending time enjoying life is more important than working to become rich.

If you spend your 20s/30s working super hard for cash ...yeah, you'll have money in your 40s/50s but it won't be that much fun.

Money is seriously overated. Sure, you need security: housing, food, etc..
But after that point it won't make you better off to have a porsche vs taking the metro

@worldwidetraveller

I've met plenty of people who do just fine without excessive money. Look at naughty nomad for example.

Sure, I'm setting myself up for a stable career...but its not my priority to be rich.

I knoe dudes with earning 20 Gs a month and living in pussy desert and misery

Usually the guys that say money is overrated don't have much.

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:43 PM)POHammer Wrote:  

I meant spending time enjoying life is more important than working to become rich.

If you spend your 20s/30s working super hard for cash ...yeah, you'll have money in your 40s/50s but it won't be that much fun.

But after that point it won't make you better off to have a porsche vs taking the metro

Life has only gotten better in my early 40's compared to 20 - 30's and I had a fucking fantastic time then.

I am trying to understand why young guys are talking smack as if they know what happens when you hit 40's and 50's.

Like sex won't be as much fun? You may not crave sex as much when 65 but sex is going to be fun no matter what your age.

The key to getting older is staying in shape. If you are a fat old fart then I am sure you would look at your younger years as if they were the best.

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:46 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Usually the guys that say money is overrated don't have much.
Sometimes but I've seen more over the top people that can't spend. That's my problem I know how to spend too well. Forget all the toys I'm talking about rolling out at night.

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:19 PM)POHammer Wrote:  

Are you close enough to 60 to have a personal opinion?

Enough men throw away their lives for sex that I gotta call bullshit on that one. Some General just lost his ass over a sex scandal. Arnold threw away a great family life for some hag maid. And I see a lot of old guys at the strip club.

If you're 60, though, I'd love to hear your personal experiences.

Well we have Tenderman I guess...He likes to work and bang married girls and argue about politics. I'm not going that route.

If tenderman were to write you a personal check at what point would you not take it? I'm guessing about 28,000

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:47 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:43 PM)POHammer Wrote:  

Life has only gotten better in my early 40's compared to 20 - 30's and I had a fucking fantastic time then.

I am trying to understand why young guys are talking smack as if they know what happens when you hit 40's and 50's.

Like sex won't be as much fun? You may not crave sex as much when 65 but sex is going to be fun no matter what your age.

The key to getting older is staying in shape. If you are a fat old fart then I am sure you would look at your younger years as if they were the best.

Well sure, but the average person gets fatter each decade,. Some even get cancer and have their penis amputated. Bet that guy wishes he had uses it more earlier and not saved for the future

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:55 PM)POHammer Wrote:  

Well sure, but the average person gets fatter each decade,. Some even get cancer and have their penis amputated. Bet that guy wishes he had uses it more earlier and not saved for the future

Ah, you want to live in fear. Gotcha. I am surprised you have sex at all since you can catch std's.

You guys make it sound like you can't fuck women and make money at the same time. Seems like every generation is getting weaker.

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:57 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:55 PM)POHammer Wrote:  

Ah, you want to live in fear. Gotcha. I am surprised you have sex at all since you can catch std's.

I've had enough uncertainties to know that I need to live for the moment.

I actually know a guy who has a rare blood vessel disorder where he is likely to get a stroke by his late 30s. Hes watching hus dad live in a coma as his mom remarries.

Shit happens, People get sick and die...I'll enjoy my 40s-60s, but more like a monk in a monastery and communing with nature.Thats just the thing I expect for it, when at young age I almost want to do that as well

Regarding the weaker. comment. ...its very possible, but then again maybe society is makin it harder to do both at the same time. After all, admission standards to top universities have increased so mich that people who easily got into Harvard in the 60s would probably be denied nowadays. I think older guys don't understand how specialized the roles of people are getting these days. Look at the blog post where they say money wont land you a girl these days, but 50 yesrs ago a rich beta man could impress a girl with his wealth.