rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working an 18 year old

Working an 18 year old

I havent been with a girl that is 18 since I have been in my late 20s. Out of choice as normally I prefer women 21 -28 range. I just happened to run game on cute 18 yr old and got a bite - something I was not expecting. Im on text game now but we made a plan to meet up after a trip I need to make this week. What do chicks like to do at this age? I would do my normal, drinks on the first date, escalate and go for the bang, but she cant drink legally, anyway. What would you do? BTW I am 35

Cooze Hound

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.

Working an 18 year old

Tease her that she is only 18 and therefore not mature enough for you and Use asshole game to the max.
Im confused about the law in america concerning alcohol, does it mean she cant buy her own drinks or that she cant legally drink period?

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Working an 18 year old

She might have a fake id... or you could try those cafe's that serve alcohol too.
You can get her to your place where you have alcohol, it's been done before.

But I'd get something arbitrary like frozen yoghurt or coffee first and walk around with it rather than sit inside with the non-sexual atmosphere. I've found younger girls to be okay with going back to your pad, but make it for a different reason so she doesn't cross the threshold into your pad thinking "okay I'm entering his place." I've used 'wanna go back to mine and make fun of people on TV', seemed to work on even a tame girl.

Working an 18 year old

If you want to take her out to a bar logistics are key. Find a high end restaurant with a good busy bar. Befriend the bar tenders. Go in with your lady friend and just order drinks for both of you. The bar tenders probably won't even notice. I did this with a 20yd I was dating last summer and it always worked like a charm.

See Gio's posts on daddy vs experienced older man game.

Working an 18 year old

If she is relatively cloistered, mikes hard lemonade will have her dtf. Go for a make out and pull away. Give her a few days to think about you and squirm. Escalate hard the second hang out. Ps no dates, just hang outs.

Is she hipster? Go to an antiques store and use antique props to tease her ("let's get you some real granny panties")

Let her see workout gear, or hobby stuff laying around

Working an 18 year old

Just run your normal game. Be prepared to change topics alot. Be prepared to color everything in a humorousness light. Be prepared to talk about the fun things in life. Just run your normal game.

The only issue is her not having an ID. You can buy the drinks.

You can go to the liquor store. Ask her what she likes to drink. You go get it.

Put it into plastic bottles if you need to. Do this together if you guys want.

You can do whatever the fuck you want. You will just have to buy the booze and prepare it to take in public.

She can go to a bar or restaurant with a Gatorade bottle filled with whatever. Keep it discreet. Pull it out at the table. No one will care.

Keep the cooler in your car in case she needs a refill.

Run your normal game, just adjust the way you purchase alcohol.

Get a cooler, fill it with ice, fill with booze, go to the beach.

I would invite her to my house for pizza, movie, drinks. If I couldn't do that, I would take her downtown to the big, fancy mall to hang out and walk around, sight-see, people-watch, and shop. I would put drinks in Gatorade bottles so we could walk around and drink. They sell booze at most malls. I could by 2 and give 1 to her. I would always have more liquor in my car in case she needs a refill.

Get a light meal at the mall or somewhere downtown.

After 2.5 drinks, get her in the car, and get her home!!!

Check these threads:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19721.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4369.html

Working an 18 year old

I would def hide your age.

I knew this girls was interested. (18 years too ) On first date, she said she thought I was 23. I told her
28. Although we kissed on first date, that was the end.

Working an 18 year old

Not too hard to find a bar that doesn't ID in NYC especially if you go early or off-peak.

Working an 18 year old

Quote: (04-16-2013 07:28 AM)Cooze Hound Wrote:  

I havent been with a girl that is 18 since I have been in my late 20s. Out of choice as normally I prefer women 21 -28 range. I just happened to run game on cute 18 yr old and got a bite - something I was not expecting. Im on text game now but we made a plan to meet up after a trip I need to make this week. What do chicks like to do at this age? I would do my normal, drinks on the first date, escalate and go for the bang, but she cant drink legally, anyway. What would you do? BTW I am 35

Cooze Hound

Stumbling onto an 18-year-old at 35 is like getting Pizza Hut and discovering you got a 5-star gourmet meal.

Why not just take her home, have a plethora of alcohol and play "oblivious game." Act like you don't even remember her age or what the drinking age is. Then simply let things happen. (I'd urge making sure she doesn't drink too much for obvious reasons.)

Back in my heyday, I found you don't need that much game with 18-year-olds, since most of them aren't too jaded yet. If she gets bitchy, call her immature -- that usually shuts them up.

One other thing: if she tells you directly "I love to give head" (or something to that effect) act on that ASAP. I dilly-dallied on that one and lived to regret it. You need to strike while the iron is hot with real young women because a month for them is like a year for us. Don't let things slide for a month -- she'll be in a different place and you'll be SOL. I know this from experience, sad to say.

Working an 18 year old

I'm working a 19-year old now who's super mature for her age and cool as hell and a lot of fun. Gotten pretty much nowhere so far, but think it's a long-term game exercise. It's fun to be around these kinds of clueless girls as they are so low maintenance (well at least in Russia!).

One thing we did last week which worked well was karaoke. Private room, you sing and get to dance and get close up with her, turn everything into a sexual situation, etc. Place I was at was great as you could basically b@ng the girl there it was so private and quiet.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Working an 18 year old

Quote: (04-19-2013 06:36 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

You need to strike while the iron is hot with real young women because a month for them is like a year for us. Don't let things slide for a month -- she'll be in a different place and you'll be SOL. I know this from experience, sad to say.

This is important advice.

We have to "strike while the iron is hot" with all girls but with young girls its even more important, way more important.

If an 18/19 year old likes you, get her alone asap!

Their feelings are intense but often short lived.

Working an 18 year old

No matter how old I get working 18 year olds is always treat

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin