rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

top tips to stop rape--response

Some of you may have seen this 'clever' list of tips to prevent rape going around:
[attachment=11149]

Stuff like this pisses me off, implies that men are on the verge of raping women at all times. Add 'black' in front of 'men' and we'd instantly see that as horribly prejudiced.

Anyway, I created this response, to try to give women an idea of how insulting this is.

[attachment=11150]

can't see attachment

I know the one yor talking about.

I said " I would love to know where this person lives, where the bitches are that attractive that they are under constant threat of rape".

No one replied.

It was shocking the ammount of rats that commenting about how they had been raped.

Quote: (04-15-2013 10:14 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

can't see attachment

Yeah, not sure why, followed the steps to add attachment, I thought. What did I miss?

Any time some feminist complains about rape, I tell them to tell the rapists, not me. It's not my problem, nor is it my job to shit about it.

I can only say from personal experience that, whilst not a rapist, if girls get fat, ugly, entitled and think that I care about their opinions, they decrease the chances that I would like to have sex with them drastically.