rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black guys, Asian girls

Black guys, Asian girls

Yooo. Before I write anything I want to let it be known.

THIS IS NOT A RACE THREAD.

Fuck it, maybe a little bit. But I've been getting some decent action lately and I wanted to share some of my luck and shit. I have this feeling I might get banned or something for this thread, but I'll try to post gold so it sticks around.

I have officially reached the point that I date and fuck asian girls pretty much exclusively. It's not that I am not attracted to non-asian chicks, it's just that they don't even show up on my radar. Usually I'm more into northern chinese chicks and korean heavily made up pale skin types, but I'll put time into any girl with a slight slant to her eyes.

Anyways, I was assfucking this Malaysian girl in the back of her BMW this weekend and this thought came to me..."How the fuck did I get here?" I mean, look back on my old posts and threads. Some of them were beta-as-fuck. What happened? I am at the point now that I have girls, decent looking girls, wanting to hang out with me every single day. I am sitting alone at a coffee shop right now reflecting and shit by my own choice, not because I lack options.

See, here's the thing. I am a pretty average dude. I didn't get great grades in school, I don't have a fancy job, I'm in debt, have bad credit, several police records, don't own a car...the list goes on. Yet, not more than 2 hours ago I had my cock pretty deep inside a sexy little demure fob chick. And probably in a different one in a few more hours.

I know a lot of you guys aren't into the RSD/hippie inner game shit, but it did a lot for me. Eckhard Tolle, meditation, being centered...it has all got me to the point that I walk around as my own planetary body, and the girls just get sucked into my gravity. I don't know, take it or leave it.

I don't come on here often, but I'll be posting more in this thread as time goes on. Links and stuff worth checking out. Check this out for now, I like what this guy has to say about leadership and being dominant.

And you guys have probably heard of this book, but if not it's worth checking out:
http://www.blackpassenger.com/

Til then, post up. Contribute.

Black guys, Asian girls

yea man post more- we need more ethiopians

Black guys, Asian girls

How old are you, OP? Did you start off really beta or anything and if so how long did it take you before you saw significant improvement?

-fellow black guy here-

Black guys, Asian girls

I'm going on 33. Improvement? Dude, I'm still improving. The biggest changes came this past few months, around October.

Black guys, Asian girls

Sounds like good stuff, lay it on us.

Black guys, Asian girls

Didnt think you were black Feo.

I'm well here in SEA. I think any Black American can do well in any country. We might be attractive to 10% of most women but that 10% goes hard for us. I find that if your dancelfoor game is tight, any black man can do well in any country. I dont like the hate I get but the love is so overwhelming. Add to the fact that we dont travel, multiplies the effect. Its a blessing and a curse.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Black guys, Asian girls

Where are you finding the Asian girls? SoCal?

I see a lot of black men saying they have trouble with Asian girls throughout the forum. Props for pinning it down. They've always actually been easier for me than most other girls, but I'm white.

Black guys, Asian girls

Quote: (04-15-2013 04:27 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Where are you finding the Asian girls? SoCal?

I see a lot of black men saying they have trouble with Asian girls throughout the forum. Props for pinning it down. They've always actually been easier for me than most other girls, but I'm white.

I wouldn't call it trouble more like " A Myth".

1. Asians don't mix with shit to begin with.

2- They have strict parents more than likely so that means "no boys"

3- They study hard

[Image: 18351234.jpg]