rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: 53 y/o woman wants magical spark

[Image: date0414.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Carla: He explained about his surgery and that he was temporarily off the medication for the evening so he would be, you know, “with it” for the night. He seemed very friendly. [He’s] probably not [someone who would catch my eye], no. But he was very easy to talk to and made me feel at ease.

53 year old women still have standards?

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Carla: I told him I’m trying to figure out why it took [Date Lab] so long to find someone for me

Not all mysteries of the universe will be solved.

Carla: Definitely similar sense of humor. [That’s] important to me. A lot of guys don’t get my humor.

If enough people don't get your humor, at what point is it time to accept you don't have it?

Carla: I didn’t feel a chemical attraction or that spark where sometimes you know right away.

This bitch is almost dead and still waiting for the spark!

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Earl: We actually talked about getting together again. I said, “Come on out, I’ll cook you dinner sometime.” It seemed like she was interested. I texted her [that night, but then] I accidentally deleted her number after the text.

Smooth excuse, Earl. [Image: lol.gif]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...ml?hpid=z4

I look at these two and think to myself, if I'm still dating like this in my 50's, then forget about it.

Just keep chasing younger women, no matter the failure compared to this mummy.

Otherwise, become a monk or something.

These Americunts will bring their ridiculously high expectations to their graves... and for this one that isn't too far off.

[Image: grim-reaper-clock.jpg]

Where's tenderman?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

To be that delusional at 53 she must have a giant hamster

[Image: Giant_Hamsters_by_m3ru.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

whats her story?

is she a divorce-rapist?

Sounds like he probably *is* texting a 20-something (who texts 50 year olds anyway) while on a date with the old hag.

If I were boffing hot girls at age 50, I'd go and do this sort of thing just to provide them with some entertainment.

53 y.o. hamster:

[Image: attachment.jpg11115]   

Quote: (04-13-2013 10:24 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Carla: He explained about his surgery and that he was temporarily off the medication for the evening so he would be, you know, “with it” for the night. He seemed very friendly. [He’s] probably not [someone who would catch my eye], no. But he was very easy to talk to and made me feel at ease.

Carla: I didn’t feel a chemical attraction or that spark where sometimes you know right away.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Quote: (04-13-2013 10:35 AM)bacon Wrote:  

To be that delusional at 53 she must have a giant hamster

I know a woman who's about 70, and she complains about how she doesn't have enough time to read all the messages she gets on Plenty of Fish. She looks good for her age, but she still looks super old. And she pulls the same shit as girls a quarter of her age - she friend-zones and blue-balls with the best of them. She isn't delusional, because the demand is there. Asking $20 for a day old loaf of bread is delusional... but not when there's a famine going on.

Same for this woman Carla, who actually looks very good for her age. If I were married, I'd be pretty pleased if my wife looked like that at 53 (assuming the photos are accurate). This woman was probably top 5% material or better in her youth, now she's what, top 0.5% in her age bracket?

[Image: carla-lanzetta-pmp-citam-rn.jpg]

This might be her daughter:

[Image: michelle-lanzetta.jpg]

[Image: hump.gif]

Edit: After reading the article, it's apparent he wasn't good looking enough for her:

[He’s] probably not [someone who would catch my eye], no. But he was very easy to talk to and made me feel at ease...
And someone I was really attracted to physically would have made it a great date.

She's easily a point higher than him on the looks scale, perhaps more. We're getting into male hamster territory here, by calling this woman delusional, and just fixating on her age. She also seems more swayed by looks than personality - she says she's a boring government drone, so this guy's energy isn't enough to bridge the looks difference.

This bitch needs a clue.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

She's easily a point higher than him on the looks scale, perhaps more. We're getting into male hamster territory here, by calling this woman delusional, and just fixating on her age. She also seems more swayed by looks than personality - she says she's a boring government drone, so this guy's energy isn't enough to bridge the looks difference.
[/quote]

She's delusional.

53 and still talking about a guy's looks ??????

can you imaging the cock carousel ??

at her age, the only thing she will ever get is guys like him or older - likely beta schlubs...... any man of means/looks will be dating younger women.

Hamsters don't die. They come back stronger.

From the article it sounds like they're two cool people who just didn't vibe together sexually or romantically.

Age doesn't necessarily dominate every other factor.

Here's the dude BTW.
[Image: 2088bc2.jpg]

Wow at 40+, I will NEVER date older women EVER again after reading this. American women are garbage, bottom of the barrel and foreign men know this. No, I will only bang hot young women under 30. Let the harpies die alone with their cats.

A 53 year old woman in the FSU would be gagging to date a midget in a white suit named Tattoo (RIP).

[Image: tattoo-fantasy-island_l1.jpg]

This is hilarious.

- Career: She is much less successful and her career is essentially clerical: he has had a long seemingly successful run as an IT exec. He has more potential for the future.

She is lucky to even be at the table. If you think of traditional gender biases (success in men ads value; age in women), it is almost inconceivable that she is under consideration.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Breaking News: Beggars Can Now Be Choosers

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I hate to be the bearer of bad news to the manosphere guys of the future, but women's standards don't change with age. If anything they get raised.

There was a blog post by Roissy/Heartiste a few years back that made this point by picking apart an article (neither of which I can find). Anyway, the point was that once women have dated a bunch of Alphas and then start earning serious money in their late 30s, they feel entitled to more than they did in their twenties. It's only in their mid-fifties and beyond women drop the standards.

I'm a bit older than most of you and I've seen this first hand: 45-year-old women with kids demanding Mr. Perfect. To their credit, some look really good, and I'm sure their egos are stroked by all the Beta losers who endlessly compliment them (which adds to their delusions, by the way).

So where younger women will say "I don't care as long as he's cute!" Older women (who are by now "Alpha widows") think they can pick men out like clothes, making insanely detailed demands regarding everything from height to salary to whether you own a boat (yes, I've actually seen the last of these).

Also, competition is not necessarily tougher for women at this age. A lot of women remain married and others have "given up on men," while still others are obese beyond description. So the hot ones are really in demand, although that's probably hard to believe if you're 21. The bad news is that if you plan on spending your life single it's not necessarily going to get easier per se as you hit your forties.

The good news is that you don't have to go for women in this age bracket -- you can always date younger. Or foreign. The mistake this guy made (besides not doing a few things to look younger*) is that he requested a woman around his own age.

* My suggestions for him: shave the entire head, grow a goatee, lose a few to get rid of the chubby cheeks. And if you don't look good in a goatee, get laser hair removal to lose the 5:00 shadow. It'll all be grey soon anyway. And finally, if you look dorky when you smile naturally (as me and this guy both do) practice in the mirror ways of looking good and learn to do that in public, like an actor.

Why would anyone date a 50 year American princess/hag like that? That guy could an airplane and get with a woman half his age EASILY.

Quote: (04-13-2013 02:00 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Also, competition is not necessarily tougher for women at this age. A lot of women remain married and others have "given up on men," while still others are obese beyond description. So the hot ones are really in demand, although that's probably hard to believe if you're 21. The bad news is that if you plan on spending your life single it's not necessarily going to get easier per se as you hit your forties.

I never would've thought this but it actually makes a lot of sense. I would also think the majority of guys in that 40+, divorced, kids cohort also probably don't consider much younger than them for the shaming and looks they'd receive, plus the fact that you just might not be in situations where you naturally come across younger women. Hence why these old bitches are still in demand, as you put it.

Quote: (04-13-2013 02:30 PM)Gator Wrote:  

I never would've thought this but it actually makes a lot of sense. I would also think the majority of guys in that 40+, divorced, kids cohort also probably don't consider much younger than them for the shaming and looks they'd receive, plus the fact that you just might not be in situations where you naturally come across younger women. Hence why these old bitches are still in demand, as you put it.
They are in demand but by beta men their age. Trust me I've heard these women go on and on about how men there age are only into younger women. Some of these hags retaliate by only going for younger guys or ultra successful types. It's really strange, most of these chicks will die alone.

This feels like I am reading Jezabel.

That chick looks really good for her age.

Gotta' give props where due.

Damn, the only spark that's gonna help her now is this one:

Quote: (04-13-2013 10:47 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

This woman was probably top 5% material or better in her youth, now she's what, top 0.5% in her age bracket?

Edit: After reading the article, it's apparent he wasn't good looking enough for her:

She's easily a point higher than him on the looks scale,

Yes. She looks better than many 38-year-olds. He is bald and slightly overweight (triathlete my ass). He dresses like a dork. For her age in D.C. she is an 8 or 9, while he is a 4.

Carla: a really good date would have been someone where you [say] let’s go here, continue the night. And someone I was really attracted to physically would have made it a great date.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news to the manosphere guys of the future, but women's standards don't change with age. If anything they get raised.

It's only in their mid-fifties and beyond women drop the standards.

Yes, attractive women who take care of themselves can look pretty good at 40. The hot ones are the worst, because they become accustomed to worship in their twenties and thirties. They may spend much of their thirties and forties in a relationship and be "off the market". Then it takes a decade of being ignored before they realize the problem is not the bad market or bad geography, the problem is their appearance. By then it is too late.

My best analogy is the finances of athletes. They make a ton of money in their twenties and thirties and feel like it will last forever. Then the money runs out like a woman's youth and beauty, and they go financially or romantically broke.

Have you guys praising this older woman's looks every felt an older woman?

Just look at an older woman who is wearing a sleeveless shirt.

It's disgusting.

Skin has no collagen or elasticity, there's no firmness, there are lumps from collagen breakdown.

This chick is gross.

Does that guy deserve better? Well in this world you keep what you kill.

If he's too big of a pussy to go overseas, he deserves to be turned down by bottom scrappings like her.