rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Woman Throws Her Baby So She Can Fight On Bus

Goddamn at this video lol. Paging Athlone...

[Image: XwTVoQ0.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Honestly I gotta give props to the kids who can grow up in that kind of environment without becoming fucked up. Just seems like the odds are stacked against them.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Does that kid even have a chance?

I love it how the lowest members of society are always talking about "disrespect". "Don't disrespect me", haha. We get it over here too, scumbags in trackies and hoodies coming out of council estates talking about people disrespecting one another as if they've done something to earn respect.

"You're disrespecting me in front of my baby". Yeah, your baby's not gonna wanna suck on your saggy ass tits after getting verbally beat down by some fat hoodrat.

I think that was the first time Athlone was at a loss for words. [Image: angel.gif]

Poor kid is traumatized. Watch how she holds her ears after being thrown. Sad part is it'll never stop, and the mothers behavior will be ingrained. And of course the video couldn't be complete without the token white knight.

I'd give child services a call but I suspect the damage is already done.

Quote: (04-12-2013 07:59 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I'd give child services a call but I suspect the damage is already done.

As much as I hate the use of cell cameras to record everything now, this is an example of how they can bring someone to justice. Unfortunately, she'll get no more than a slap on the wrist, some parenting counseling, and be back on the bus tossing toddlers.

[Image: agro.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Woogie Boogie

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

It's crazy that the baby didn't start crying during any of this. The kid's a g.

Quote: (04-12-2013 09:45 AM)J DOE Wrote:  

It's crazy that the baby didn't start crying during any of this. The kid's a g.

nah - the kid is autistic or developmentally challenged already due to poor diet/ environment in utero.

I hope CPS takes that poor baby away from her. That was terrible. When I used to take public transportation, seeing unfit parents acting like a fool was a regular occurence. Thank God my parents weren't crazy.

Quote: (04-12-2013 07:37 AM)MattC Wrote:  

I love it how the lowest members of society are always talking about "disrespect". "Don't disrespect me", haha. We get it over here too, scumbags in trackies and hoodies coming out of council estates talking about people disrespecting one another as if they've done something to earn respect.

"You're disrespecting me in front of my baby". Yeah, your baby's not gonna wanna suck on your saggy ass tits after getting verbally beat down by some fat hoodrat.

This. I see this shit all the time with my Latino cooks. One especially that I fired a month or two ago. Some Guatemalan kid that lives in east L.A. He was always going on and on about being disrespected.

This kid had major problems; he'd run from the cops, got convicted, was on house arrest, mom had health issues and he had to buy her medicine, shitty ass car was always breaking down. And yet he'd spend all his free time going to ghetto clubs and getting into more shit. Would come into work and his coworkers would ride him and he'd start mouthing off about being "disrespected". Everything was an altercation with him, he had no idea how to interact with others like a normal human being.

That right there is the problem with ghetto culture. Be it black, white, latino. They'll go on and on about how hard shit is, about how they can't get anywhere in life, can't get ahead, but then keep perpetuating the same shit that keeps them down.

"Yeah yeah," you're thinking, easy for me to say, middle class white boy. That's fine. But I've seen some broke-as-hell guys pull themselves out, really hardworking Latinos that work two jobs and work their way up to make a damn respectable salary, have a family, and live somewhat of a normal life. I've got a great observation deck to see how low-income minorities get by. I see em fresh off the boat, and ones that have been here for 10 years, and everything in between. Ones that have done jail time, others that kept it clean the whole time and kept their eye on the ball.

The ones that really make it, that have a good life and have the most happiness, are the ones that never felt disrespected, never felt the world owed them anything, put their ego aside, and showed up to work every day and busted their ass.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: 35326624.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

There's a theory that social class in the US is about forward time awareness.

The lowest class lives in the now. They have no conception of future consequences. It makes them very passionate, living in the moment. But it also makes them escalate a lot of unnecessary drama searching for the next emotional high and moment of excitement.

The lowest class also lives in a task economy. Instead of oweing people money, they owe each other labor. And in their world, reputation is somewhat important. Just as you wouldn't buy from a two star vendor on amazon with a lot of vendor complaints, the lower class won't barter labor with someone with a bad reputation.

Of course, this woman has been banned from this town's bus system for life for fighting on it. Her only solution now is to move to another town. She was so zealous in protecting her reputation within her personal tasks-owed network, that now she'll be forced to leave town and abandon it.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Looking into the distance chanting:

Grab my baby

Grab my baby

Who cares if she's black. I'd bet you see the same kind of behavior from poor white people in England.

There was a philosopher named Robert Solomon at UT Austin who described a continuum of negative emotions that one may feel toward others, dependent on their relative social status.

At the top is resentment. People resent others who have higher status than them. They may brood and huff and puff, but they internalize their frustration and do not usually get confrontational because confrontations with people of higher status tend to be fruitless and hard to initiate.

In the middle is anger. People feel anger toward others of similar status to them.

At the bottom is contempt. People feel contempt for those of lesser status than them. They see little need to be confrontational, because their own higher status means they can avoid the impacts of actions by the person of lower status.

People at the lower rungs of society tend indeed to be disrespected more often than average. I don't think that much is debatable. The reason you see outbursts like this is that in the vast majority of their daily lives, they have little recourse. For example, if your boss mouths off at you, you may want to fire back with some choice words of your own, but you can't jeopardize the family's only source of income, so you stay quiet.

Then suddenly you come face to face in an altercation with someone in your own social group, who has no power over you. You aggrandize what they say and any little barbs of disrespect with which they may prick you. Suddenly the resentment that has been collecting drop by drop in your mind flows out as disproportionate anger.

People who have the least of something tend to overvalue it the most. It makes sense that the least respected members of society are the ones who feel the strongest pangs of perceived disrespect.

I love it how the lowest members of society are always talking about "disrespect". "Don't disrespect me", haha.

I learned about this phenomenon in my American Ghettonomics 101 course I took at community college. "Respeck" (note spelling variance) is very important to the hood people. This is why, whenever you say anything that may be interpreted as a "diss," you should be quick to add "no disrespect" at the end.

Example:

Street Tuthmosis: "Your moms [note pluralization of mother] is all up in my business. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that bitch was crazy, dog. No disrespect, of course."

J-Sizzle: None taken, homie.

[Image: m2tGTo6.gif]

Good video. It would have been way funnier if the woman had used the baby itself to beat down on the other woman.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

"American Ghettonomics 101" course I took at community college.....

So, this is where my tax dollars are going........to allow you to study this nonsense ???

Quote: (04-12-2013 12:27 PM)soup Wrote:  

Looking into the distance chanting:

Grab my baby

Grab my baby

Who cares if she's black. I'd bet you see the same kind of behavior from poor white people in England.

Hooligans, thugs, lowlifes in general.

You can just see her pump herself up into a hyperactive frenzy throughout the video until the tipping point is reached.

Saddening.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Is that english?

I think we have another mother of the year nominee

[Image: And_5c434e_2211461.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (04-12-2013 11:48 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

This. I see this shit all the time with my Latino cooks. One especially that I fired a month or two ago. Some Guatemalan kid that lives in east L.A. He was always going on and on about being disrespected.

This kid had major problems; he'd run from the cops, got convicted, was on house arrest, mom had health issues and he had to buy her medicine, shitty ass car was always breaking down. And yet he'd spend all his free time going to ghetto clubs and getting into more shit. Would come into work and his coworkers would ride him and he'd start mouthing off about being "disrespected". Everything was an altercation with him, he had no idea how to interact with others like a normal human being.

That right there is the problem with ghetto culture. Be it black, white, latino. They'll go on and on about how hard shit is, about how they can't get anywhere in life, can't get ahead, but then keep perpetuating the same shit that keeps them down.

"Yeah yeah," you're thinking, easy for me to say, middle class white boy. That's fine. But I've seen some broke-as-hell guys pull themselves out, really hardworking Latinos that work two jobs and work their way up to make a damn respectable salary, have a family, and live somewhat of a normal life. I've got a great observation deck to see how low-income minorities get by. I see em fresh off the boat, and ones that have been here for 10 years, and everything in between. Ones that have done jail time, others that kept it clean the whole time and kept their eye on the ball.

The ones that really make it, that have a good life and have the most happiness, are the ones that never felt disrespected, never felt the world owed them anything, put their ego aside, and showed up to work every day and busted their ass.

That's the thing, they're always looking to create drama. They absolutely thrive on it and without it think they have a meaningless life. They don't want to work hard and their problems are always because of someone else. They love the drama, and their ghetto pride means everything to them.

There's this guy I know who is 30 years old and grew up in a council estate in London. He still lives in a council estate and loves to stir the pot of drama. He's seen me go from blue pill to red pill and doesn't like the change. He's an intimidating guy, very in your face, and if you've seen the films Football Factory or Green Street then if I tell you he used to be a part of a football firm you'll know what I mean.

I met him through a sales company we both used to work for and he thought of himself as a father figure to me, despite me not wanting or needing it. However, I was always too scared to speak up for myself with him but in the past year or so, I've fought my corner and I've always been in the right. His responses? "Who do you think you're talking to?", "you think you can talk to me like that?", "don't take me for a cunt" when I'm arguing legitimate, valid and reasonable points.

Got no time for people like that and I've phased him out of my life now thankfully. He was giving me shit for 6 weeks about helping him out with something, despite me helping him out enough already and when I said I didn't want to, he'd flip out at me. "I'd put my life in danger to help you out", "do you know who you're talking to?" and all that shite. He hadn't done anything to earn my respect but acted like he owned a million £ corporation which he built from scratch. I'd put him at the lower end of the social "class" ladder, yet all he talked about was if he was at the higher end despite his living situation, lifestyle, income, friends, family etc suggesting the complete opposite.

I don't know why that is. Maybe it makes them feel a bit better for their lives and the situations they're in.