rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are Conservative Girls Hot? And Feminists Not?

http://www.ramzpaul.com/2013/04/why-are-...t-and.html

It is my observation that there are too many overweight and obnoxious women in this country for one ideology to handle.

Quote: (04-11-2013 02:22 AM)EisenBarde Wrote:  

It is my observation that there are too many overweight and obnoxious women in this country for one ideology to handle.

At my university there is one girl(a solid 7.5, used to be an 8 before she gained weight and became the school bicycle, but she has a nice face and huge DD tits) I have had a couple different classes with. She is heavily involved in Republican politics. Interned for some senator, can't remember who, but I guess the rumor is among her fellow poli-sci majors is that when she went to the GOP convention she tried to slut it up with some of the younger party officials there to land a job after graduation(which she will no doubt get, despite having an IQ hovering around 100). Maybe she will be the next monica lewinski, but much better looking. unfortunately she is giving away her best breeding years to slut it up in D.C for a dying political machine.

I really don't care much about politics anymore, maybe because I cared so much for so long. But one cold hard truth I learned when taking the political red pill(which led me to the red pill on gender relations), was that Woman's Suffrage is one of the primary forces behind the decline and bankruptcy of this nation(. Ever since woman got the vote; policy, both foreign and domestic, has taken a decidedly statist and irrational hamster-like turn for the worse

Unattractive women have much less to lose than the attractive women. They realize that unattractive women are basically at the bottom of the totem pole and they want to change it so that they have at least the same chance as unnattractive men to make something of their time on this earth.

But they will never get it because they are unable to change what has evolved over millions of years.

Honestly I can't even look at some conservative girls with a straight face when politics get brought up.

Against affirmative action despite it favoring them? Uhuh, sure, I believe it.
Against abortion? Only until they need one.
Birth control? If they're not on it, they'll beg and plead with the guy to go buy condoms.
Against Obamacare? They say they are, but they're on their parents health insurance til their 25 and can get wifed up.
Abstinence only? Bitch, please.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

At least in the white middle and upper middle class I don't really agree with this.

In this demographic I think that right leaning girls are more likely to be fat and left leaning girls, while less likely fat, are much more likely to have disfiguring arm and chest tattoos, short hair and strange masculine attitudes.

Essentially: They are both as bad as each other.

I would bang Michelle Malkin. But I would have to tape her mouth shut.

[Image: 84021.jpg]

Stacey Dash. I really don't take her seriously as a Republican. lol

[Image: 936full-stacey-dash.jpg]

Traditional, attractive women know they don't need government to take care of them.

A man will.

[Image: attachment.jpg11077]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11080]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11081]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11082]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11083]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11084]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11085]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11086]   

The phrase "Conservative women" is almost like saying "free market communist" or "Atheist Christian." It's a contradiction in terms, because even "conservative" women in America are usually feminists.

And the hottest girls are usually close to the center of their social circle. So hot blonde girls in Texas may be Republican, while their counterparts in NYC or LA are Democrats.

Quote: (04-11-2013 01:14 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

The phrase "Conservative women" is almost like saying "free market communist" or "Atheist Christian." It's a contradiction in terms, because even "conservative" women in America are usually feminists.

And the hottest girls are usually close to the center of their social circle. So hot blonde girls in Texas may be Republican, while their counterparts in NYC or LA are Democrats.

Cold blooded opportunists.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"