rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The truth about building muscle(Sean Nalewanyj)

Has anyone read about this book and author? I think his material is good stuff but I can't find it.

I think the truth about building muscle is that you need to eat enough and lift hard for several years. Steroids optionally as well. Basically that's it.

I've read it before, but what exactly are you trying to discuss in this thread?

His approach is basically: eat enough calories (duh) and workout to failure using low reps and heavy weights 3 times a week each targeting different body parts. It's a good general approach, but he does ignore things by only concentrating on such factors as being important in working out. I've actually injured myself through his program. Nonetheless, I would still recommend it, but never stop learning.

what I want to discuss with this post is the general facts about his program and how to acquire it,I'd like to buy it but there isn't avaible in the internet..so the last option is to download it

where could we download it?

I think this is the whole program

http://www.4shared.com/zip/pjsQh8eT/The_..._Muscl.htm

Quote: (04-10-2013 05:14 PM)theArbiter Wrote:  

I've read it before, but what exactly are you trying to discuss in this thread?

His approach is basically: eat enough calories (duh) and workout to failure using low reps and heavy weights 3 times a week each targeting different body parts. It's a good general approach, but he does ignore things by only concentrating on such factors as being important in working out. I've actually injured myself through his program. Nonetheless, I would still recommend it, but never stop learning.

I've been in the world of bodybuilding for 5 years and I can conclude that for those who are natural..the most efficient way to build muscle is to follow this program.

Why?It's based on the universal law of progression,if you increase week after weight the amount of weight you use(from 1.25 to 5 kg per exercise) or the number of repetitions you can properly do within a range of 5-7 reps for the large muscle groups--> You will defenitely grow due to the progressive overload principle

Trust me that I have tried most of the bodybuilding routines around and ever I did 2 steroides cycle(one small and the other very complete)and I can conclude that this is the most simple way to build a more muscular and strong body.

Now I have gained 30 kg since I began working out what If I had to start from the beginning I would stick to this program.(Nowadays I'm also training with this kind of method).

I must say that I track all my macros but without worrying too much(I follow IIFYM)http://www.thespartanwarrior.com/post/6114152789/iifym