rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Rocks Beard: "I've Never Felt Sexier"

[Image: article-2306272-1932174D000005DC-21_634x467.jpg]
Quote:Quote:

A mother who began sprouting thick facial hair after the birth of her son 28 years ago says she's feeling sexier and more confident than ever before, having finally stopped trying to get rid of her beard.

The German-born woman, identified only as Mariam, appeared on ITV's This Morning to discuss why she stopped tweezing the hair on her face which she had been plucking every day for almost two decades.

Mariam, 49, also explained to Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield that she is happy with the way she looks and would not change her situation, despite being criticised for her behaviour by her own mother.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...exier.html

Her mustache area is uneven and she has zero soul patch. Yet another woman falling short in her effort to be a man.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

You know this is going to be the next thing American chicks are going to start doing.

It'll be: a Skrillex cut, mad tats, 20-30 extra pounds, unsightly piercings, fattitude, rape alarmism, a foul mouth, zero domestic skills, ugg boots, pajama pants, iPhone addiction, Starbucks Milkshake habit, flakiness, inflated ego, delusional sense of ability, cliche-driven sense of humor, attention-whoring proclivities, slutty past, and a patchy beard.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

delete

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I wouldn't be that harsh on her. It seems like a hormonal issue. It's different from a chick who just goes out and cuts half of her hair to get a Skrillex, she just got fed up with having a serious imbalance in the first place. The result is regretful, but I don't really blame her.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

There's a guy here whose avatar looks a lot like her. It's the bald headed guy weight lifter with the goatee.

Quote: (04-10-2013 03:09 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I wouldn't be that harsh on her. It seems like a hormonal issue. It's different from a chick who just goes out and cuts half of her hair to get a Skrillex, she just got fed up with having a serious imbalance in the first place. The result is regretful, but I don't really blame her.

I agree---but come on. She isn't stuck with the results. There are tons of modern treatments nowadays that can get rid of the hair quite easily---plucking is a 1950s solution that is no longer necessary. She could have a laser treatments done. She can Nair that shit. Anything.

You can tell she'd be fairly fuckable for a 50-year old woman if she would would just walk into any doctor's office and avail herself of any number of modern & permanent solutions for the beard. She has decent facial features, her voice is a woman's voice, her titties are huge (0:20 seconds into the video), and she looks more-or-less height/weight proportionate (although it's hard to tell because she is seated). She could have 50-60 year old men chasing her down in no time if she was interested in displaying attributes that they found actually enticing and getting rid of shit they found repellent.

But instead she wants to go on TV talking about how sexy she "feels" implying that men need to just fall in line. But this is ridiculous---no one would take seriously a homeless bum coming on TV saying he now "feels" more desirable/alpha than ever before. This whole thing is really just a shit test and one more example in a long list of delusional women and an enabling MSM attempting to redefine what men should find attractive according to whatever is convenient for any random dissatisfied woman at the time.

Man has she not heard of laser treatment or that magical procedure called waxing?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

8/10 would bang.

2/10 - would not bang, even with tendermann's dick.

About 10 years ago I knew a chick in her early 20s who would have been a legit 8 possibly a 9 except that she had a beard and didn't do anything about it. She had a cool boyfriend and seemed happy so god bless. Hers looked like Cary Elwes' facial hair in Robin Hood Men In tights.

If her hair was cut shorter and styled a little bit differentlly she would look pretty similar to Bam Margera.

I cannot unsee this! Noooo!

Quote: (04-10-2013 06:19 AM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

If her hair was cut shorter and styled a little bit differentlly she would look pretty similar to Bam Margera.

Haha! Great spot!

Mother. Of. God.....

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I'd sure hate to be her 12 year old son/daughter getting picked up from soccer practice.

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:15 AM)Hades Wrote:  

I'd sure hate to be her 12 year old son/daughter getting picked up from soccer practice.

Don't worry, you'd be getting picked up from "gender sensitivity training" classes.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: leaving.gif]

The female hamster knows no bounds...

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Damn. Imagine if one day your wife spontaneously sprouted a beard. That would just seriously suck.

[Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (04-10-2013 05:08 AM)dragnet Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2013 03:09 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I agree---but come on. She isn't stuck with the results. There are tons of modern treatments nowadays that can get rid of the hair quite easily---plucking is a 1950s solution that is no longer necessary. She could have a laser treatments done. She can Nair that shit. Anything.

You can tell she'd be fairly fuckable for a 50-year old woman if she would would just walk into any doctor's office and avail herself of any number of modern & permanent solutions for the beard. She has decent facial features, her voice is a woman's voice, her titties are huge (0:20 seconds into the video), and she looks more-or-less height/weight proportionate (although it's hard to tell because she is seated). She could have 50-60 year old men chasing her down in no time if she was interested in displaying attributes that they found actually enticing and getting rid of shit they found repellent.

But instead she wants to go on TV talking about how sexy she "feels" implying that men need to just fall in line. But this is ridiculous---no one would take seriously a homeless bum coming on TV saying he now "feels" more desirable/alpha than ever before. This whole thing is really just a shit test and one more example in a long list of delusional women and an enabling MSM attempting to redefine what men should find attractive according to whatever is convenient for any random dissatisfied woman at the time.

This.

Laser hair removal is easy and effective. She could be rid of this beard in a few months and for only about $500. I had my own beard tweaked and thinned with laser. It works -- and it works well.

Anyway, the difference between the media today and in the 1960s is that while they both did occasional stories on bearded ladies only TODAY do they insist you find them "sexy." Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

[Image: kermit.gif]

I'll bet all my money that there is a guy hitting that on a regular basis
She wouldn't let it grow if no one was willing to give her that D.

boredom is evil

Germany or Florida?

Looks like Germany takes this one.

[Image: chris+farley.jpeg]

I wonder what her testosterone count is?

Oh, and I know there are some German lads on this forum so don't get too hot and bothered but...

Independent of this thread, if there was one nationality where the women grew beards on the regular, it would have to be German women.