rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangin an ex co-worker

Bangin an ex co-worker

Its very rare that a woman has me "confused" on what direction to go, so I figured I'd let you guys analyze this scenario.

Many years ago, about 6 years ago actually - I worked with an incredible hottie (40 years old now, and still SMOKING HOT), and she relied on me to get her work done. Of course, this work relationship led to many disagreements and emotions that always stirred inside of us. But we never hated or disliked each other, but we had a few emotional fights. However, we did the usual lunches, and got to know each other deeply etc - but I just never had the balls to move forward for 2 reasons: She is married, and I did not want to risk my job.

That was then......

About 4 weeks ago, we bumped into each other at a mutual business seminar, and were both surprised to see each other after so many years, we laughed about old times, old disagreements/fights, and I felt we connected as before. I still found out she is married, but I am not sure she is happy or if she is, wether or not she wants something on the side.

She has always given me subtle IOI's, and I finally decided that since there is no more risk of getting caught at work, she would be open to meeting up personally. So, a meetup is set for happy hour, after work, which she happily accepted - just the 2 of us.

Here are some highlights of what troubles me:

1. I chose a place that has drinks and dancing for happy hour figuring that this will allow for her to relax and sip martinis, and give me a chance to start escalating Kino while dancing, and not view it as a "date".

2. We have a lot of mutual business friends, I need to make sure she feels comfortable enough to know that she will not get "caught", and if she is after sex - what's the best way of bringing that out in a high status, married woman who worked with you in the past?

3. I'm not sure if her accepting to privately meet me for happy hour, and only gives me her work cell phone, and work e-mail is an indicator she is down to creep, or is she just trying to catch up with an old work friend?

4. Most important, and I know this will come down to the wire of how the night goes, but should I try to f-close on the first night, or build enough comfort and trust for a second shot, and set up for lunchtime "nooners" - we work 5 blocks apart! Obviously is she is groping me all over, and kissing me after 4 martinis - then its a no brainer. =)

I have some game plans I'm thinking of, but it never hurts to get some sideline viewpoints. yeah, I know, she is married - blah, blah, blah - as if ya'll never banged married women or women with "serious" boyfriends. =)

Mixx

Bangin an ex co-worker

Home Wrecking......the barbarian is at the gate....lol..

Bangin an ex co-worker

i was about to say , maybe i should stay out of this one.

Bangin an ex co-worker

I love it bro. I think that an f-close the night of your date would be a pretty standard move for you to pull off. I'd suggest 'trust your instincts' because i've gotten to see how fucking strong your instincts are firsthand. Let me know how this one plays out. [Image: smile.gif]

coffee is for closers.

Bangin an ex co-worker

Its always interesting to see skilled, experienced players get nervous. I think it happens to everybody. There is always that one beautiful girl that throws us off our ryhthm.

You already know what to do Mixx.

Have a few drinks, build that connection, get some Kino going, read her response. You know how to read a woman. She will hint to what she wants.

Like your buddy said, "trust your instincts" and trust your inner game. Go have a good time and whatever happens happens. I think you will take her home tonight or the 2nd date. You know married 40 year olds don't like to waste time.

Bangin an ex co-worker

Mixx,

I'm not out to put the boche on you.

But,

Can you screen a little before you meet up?

I'd hate to hear about the things moving along and all of a sudden she asks you for a job or a reference or some crap.

They get tricky as they age.

Aloha!

Bangin an ex co-worker

Thanks Guys - good feedback. Kona, I did a little screening, and she is not looking for a job now, and just recenlty got a promotion actually. So, I'm cool there.

The stage is set, happy hour meetup tomorrow, after that we hit the beach as a second venue to watch a sunset - and I guess If I make it that far, I make my move. =)

Mixx

Bangin an ex co-worker

I really want to hear how this plays out...

Bangin an ex co-worker

1. Good good

2. Tell her a quick story about a "coworker" of yours who is blabbing to everyone about something he shouldn't. Make it clear that you are against his blabbing.

3. Inconclusive. It could be that she doesn't want to seem easy.

4. Same night, before she thinks about it too much and chickens out.

Bangin an ex co-worker

Quote: (06-24-2010 01:41 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

1. Good good

2. Tell her a quick story about a "coworker" of yours who is blabbing to everyone about something he shouldn't. Make it clear that you are against his blabbing.

3. Inconclusive. It could be that she doesn't want to seem easy.

4. Same night, before she thinks about it too much and chickens out.

Thanks Roosh. No. 2 is a Big One! I needed to overcome her fear of "everyone finding out" I was stuck here. Solid advice on the coworker story.

I'll post how things went tomorrow.

Bangin an ex co-worker

Quote: (06-23-2010 05:56 PM)Willy Wonka Wrote:  

I really want to hear how this plays out...

BANG!

Bangin an ex co-worker

Good work. Was it easy or did she put up some resistance? How was she...freaky?

Bangin an ex co-worker

Quote: (06-25-2010 06:39 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Good work. Was it easy or did she put up some resistance? How was she...freaky?

During the comfort building, she was very shy, after 3 cuban mojitos, and 7 salsa dances, she was laughing and being very playful...and she kissed me during a dip....it was on, it was time.........

Mixx: "Hey, we better stop drinking, or I may disappoint you later tonight"
Her:"LOL - yeah.....I doubt you'll disappoint me; if its half of what I see on the dance floor {kisses me}"
Mixx:"There's a W hotel right down the street.....I'm staying there tonight"
Her:"Alone?"
Mixx: "Not anymore......{I kiss her again}"

Bang!

Night Stats:

total comfort building time: 2 hours
Total dances: 8
Total Drinks for her only: 3 Mojitos, 1 Cosmo, 1 bottle of water
Food: Light Salad that we both shared..

LMR - None, Zero, Nada! - She was ready!

In bed, she was very.....playful! I liked it....too much maybe, and just maybe.....she did too - I fear.

Game Over!

MIxx

Bangin an ex co-worker

Nice! Glad to hear things went as planned.

I've heard you mention a few times now about getting a room at the W to take the broad to. Is there any particular reason why you go there as opposed to your place? I imagine that could get pretty expensive (an issue for us average income guys, perhaps not for you). Is it a logistics issue since you live in Miami (don't wanna drink and drive, etc.)? Are cabs hard to come by there? Just curious on the thinking behind this.

Gracias.

-LS

Bangin an ex co-worker

LOL! This proves that women are sluts..

Bangin an ex co-worker

the closer.....

nice job....

Bangin an ex co-worker

Damn. Lmao.

Nice work.

Bangin an ex co-worker

Seriously, this is why I won't ever get married.

Bangin an ex co-worker

Quote: (06-25-2010 09:16 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

I've heard you mention a few times now about getting a room at the W to take the broad to. Is there any particular reason why you go there as opposed to your place? I imagine that could get pretty expensive (an issue for us average income guys, perhaps not for you). Is it a logistics issue since you live in Miami (don't wanna drink and drive, etc.)? Are cabs hard to come by there? Just curious on the thinking behind this.

Gracias.

-LS

The W hotel is part if the Starwood chain of hotels. http://www.spg.com

I normally do not pay full rates - ever, and receive free upgrades to executive suites. This is because I accumulate points from credit cards, business travel and flights.

I have enough points that my rooms at the W are either free, or less than 100USD. Since I am a platinum member with SPG, I get a lot of perks that normally someone who does not have status, would have to pay an arm and right eye for.

It is also logistics, there is always an SPG hotel in just about every major city in the world, and more coming!

The W, Element and Aloft are usually my favorites, and I've never seen a woman not get excited that's where you want to go "do the nasty" [Image: smile.gif]

Also, I never invite a woman to my crib until she has proved herself mature enough to handle it. It will save you headaches of having to look over your shoulder of who is watching you every time you come home.

Mixx

Bangin an ex co-worker

Quote: (06-27-2010 10:02 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2010 09:16 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Gracias.

-LS

The W hotel is part if the Starwood chain of hotels. http://www.spg.com

I normally do not pay full rates - ever, and receive free upgrades to executive suites. This is because I accumulate points from credit cards, business travel and flights.

I have enough points that my rooms at the W are either free, or less than 100USD. Since I am a platinum member with SPG, I get a lot of perks that normally someone who does not have status, would have to pay and arm for.

It is also logistics, there is always an SPG hotel in just about every major city in the world, and more coming!

The W, Element and Aloft are usually my favorites, and I've never seen a woman not get excited that's where you want to go "do the nasty" [Image: smile.gif]

Also, I never invite a woman to my crib until she has proved herself mature enough to handle it. It will save you headaches of having to look over your shoulder of who is watching you every time you come home.

Mixx

Nice deal on the platinum membership. I'm not sure I understand the other part...so you're concerned about people (neighbors?) seeing you bringing these women home? Or do you live with a woman already and would have to be sneaky about this? Do they ever ask why you have a hotel room despite the fact that you live nearby? Just wondering about the logic behind this technique, which obviously is working well for you.

-LS

Bangin an ex co-worker

Quote: (06-27-2010 10:44 AM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Nice deal on the platinum membership. I'm not sure I understand the other part...so you're concerned about people (neighbors?) seeing you bringing these women home? Or do you live with a woman already and would have to be sneaky about this? Do they ever ask why you have a hotel room despite the fact that you live nearby? Just wondering about the logic behind this technique, which obviously is working well for you.

-LS

Well, that's the thing - They don't know I live nearby =)

I'm not comfortable with women I barely know, to be aware where it is that I live; because you just never know. I've had 3 psycho lovers too many in my days - and since I don't want my ruthless whip being key'd one day, or me coming home with visiting family to a woman scorn because I have not called since we last had sex.

I once had a german rich girl follow me home after we had sex, and then knock on my door at 4:00am "so, this is where you live {with a devilish smirk} "....that shit to me is fucking psycho man!

So, it's more for my own peace of mind than anything else - I don't live with a woman, and could care less what my neighbors think. Women can be lethal weapons when they become obsessed with you - in a very scary way.

Now, in this particular case, the girl I banged is married. Since It's my first time banging her, I don't know how mature she will be after the fact. If it turns out its something she can control, and I don't pick up signs that she is ready to leave her husband for me - eventually, I will bring "special ones" over.

The more women you have, the more careful you must be protecting home base. [Image: smile.gif]

I always use the excuse that all women love: "hey, I am staying at the W hotel because I wanted to drink tonight with you, and did not want to drive 30 mins home. So, I hope you don't mind me being so cautious, but let's go have some fun".

All women see that as you being someone who is responsible, and it builds TRUST! And trust, my friend, opens legs.

Mixx

Bangin an ex co-worker

Haha perfect, thanks for the explanation. Makes sense now. Thankfully I've yet to experience a psycho one, but I know they're out there lurking around.

Bangin an ex co-worker

Quote: (06-26-2010 03:48 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

As if more proof was needed.

Bangin an ex co-worker

Quote: (06-28-2010 02:51 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2010 03:48 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

As if more proof was needed.

True...

Bangin an ex co-worker

Mixx was she a Colombian slut?? hahaha