rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Results of ONEitis:Football career f***ed,Millions $ lost,Suicide attempted

Adriano, one of the most tallented and rich football players,
got his career and wealth destroyed by Joana Machado,
which you can see in the picture

The ONEitis:

[Image: joana-machado.jpg]

The news:

http://anyguey.guanabee.com/2010/04/adri...a-machado/

Adriano Offered His Model Girlfriend Over $1 Million
[Image: whip.gif]

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/200...lfriend-re

Many rumours have circulated over the past 48 hours including that Adriano attempted suicide

http://www.bt.com.bn/international_sport...s_mourinho

How do you rate this woman after which Adriano was depressed for a long period of time,
and gave her all the millions of $ that she wanted, while she was emotionally blackmailing him constantly ?

In my opinion I cannot even give her anything, she is less than 1/10. Horible old woman, with tattoos and disgraceful.

Still, even such an ugly woman, was able to use and extract millions of $ from famous football player

Lest we forget, John Lennon went cuckoo for Yoko Fucking Oko, so clearly bitches be using some used car salesman game.

He's depressed over this broad? I'd be depressed if this was the best that I could do. But Brazil is full of bad broads that would love a mouth full of baby batter from a football star.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (04-09-2013 07:45 PM)uni Wrote:  

In my opinion I cannot even give her anything, she is less than 1/10. Horible old woman, with tattoos and disgraceful.

Still, even such an ugly woman, was able to use and extract millions of $ from famous football player

Come on now, I bet you would fuck her if she handed herself on a plate to you. She's not worth all that money and attention she has, but I would fuck her and I'm sure plenty of others would.

[Image: joana+diva+JoanaMachado1.jpg]

[Image: Joana-Machado.jpg]

No I really wouldn't fuck her. I sleep exclusively with girls 18 - 24 years old, not with old grannies like this one...

And Adriano could have had almost any girl in Italy and Brazil... he was after all one of the most loved football players, when Inter Milano was winning the title year after year

[Image: adriano-inter-roma-italian-supercup-2006-iSMMGq.jpg]

[Image: adriano-inter-full-190.jpg]

Isn't this an old story from like 2009!

Adriano was a serious football player but always seemed to have problems, guess we know what they were now.

I can tell you a woman like that is very good in bed by looking at her.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-09-2013 07:48 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Come on now, I bet you would fuck her if she handed herself on a plate to you. She's not worth all that money and attention she has, but I would fuck her and I'm sure plenty of others would.

She looks like a tranny. A good looking tranny (for a tranny) but a tranny nonetheless.

Dangit. Every time I see a thread about football. I think -- football. Then I open it and it's soccer.

Never heard of either of these two. Perhaps someone, in the know, could compare his fame to someone us 'mericans might know.

And now I can't find "the dumb fat american" smilie...

Quote: (04-09-2013 10:24 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Dangit. Every time I see a thread about football. I think -- football. Then I open it and it's soccer.

Never heard of either of these two. Perhaps someone, in the know, could compare his fame to someone us 'mericans might know.

And now I can't find "the dumb fat american" smilie...

Yeah, seriously. At least write "futbol", guys.

Soccer is as lame as dog shit.

Y'all lame, quit lying. Take off a few years and she can get it. I seen that bitch in those "Carnival" videos. She can get the D.

Quote: (04-09-2013 07:59 PM)uni Wrote:  

No I really wouldn't fuck her. I sleep exclusively with girls 18 - 24 years old, not with old grannies like this one...

And Adriano could have had almost any girl in Italy and Brazil... he was after all one of the most loved football players, when Inter Milano was winning the title year after year

[Image: adriano-inter-roma-italian-supercup-2006-iSMMGq.jpg]

[Image: adriano-inter-full-190.jpg]
He wasnt winning shit when he was at Inter. Dude got fat.

Girl would get dicked

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Also famous: King Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson, as immortalized by the recent movie "King's Speech"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII...ion_crisis

[Image: Wallis_Simpson_-1936.JPG]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Adriano is weak emotionally and psychologically. He couldn't keep his shit together. He could be a millionaire super star right now. Instead he lost it all to a bish.

that strong jaw line gives me pause but i'm sure the blowies were mind blowing.... literally

This thread is a good lesson , especially when Adriano gave her over 1 million euros to convince her to not pose naked !

This player was gold back in the day... Not sure what the reason of his decline is but the same happens to many Brazilian players who move to Europe. There was this Brazilian who played for Bayern and burned down his entire house due to depression

Brazilian players move to Europe and can't control themselves.

The fame, pussy, and money is alot to deal with, I guess.

I wish I had that problem.

Fucking her would be the equivalent of licking a public pay phone.

You mean licking a public toilet from a brazilian suburb...

Now , in 2013, even if Adriano is only 30 years old, he is almost finished and he does not play football
at the same level as he used to:

http://thinkfootball.co.uk/archives/7981

Don't tell me what I would fuck when I know the quality of what I can regularly pull. 'She' is old and busted; has man shoulders and rugby player thighs; is in all likelihood a transexual; and looks like Eric Idle. Boner test failed. Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.

[Image: Eric+Idle.jpg]

Well, thanks for twisting my words.

Pretty sure AnonymousBosch is joking. Or hope he is anyway

Perhaps. I've not slept much recently so I'm not as sharp as I normally am!