rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Hit It First (Ray J )

I Hit It First (Ray J )

If any girl I've been with gets rich and famous

This sound will be played

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08...37867.html
Quote:Quote:

Ray J seems to reference Kardashian's relationship with rapper Kanye West, by singing, "She might move on to rappers and ballplayers / But we all know I hit it first ... I had her head going North and her ass going South / But now baby chose to go West." In the chorus of the song, Ray J boasts "I hit it, I hit it, I hit it."

Immediately after the news of Ray J's single broke, the singer took to Twitter to address the track, saying that it's "not that serious."

I am the cock carousel

I Hit It First (Ray J )

That track is whack, but so is Kanye, so I say it's alright.

I Hit It First (Ray J )

I saw a magazine cover today waiting in line at the grocerie store that said she got fat/pregnant an kayne dumped her... an now she eats candy bars an cries saying she will never get her body back.

and yes all that information was on the cover

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I Hit It First (Ray J )

This is weak on Ray J's part. He's irrelevant, so he's trying to get some shine off of her fame. She moved on to better, while he's banged who? A drug-addled Whitney Houston? As a man, he should be embarrassed. And he didn't hit it first - wasn't Kim married briefly before Ray J got her?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I Hit It First (Ray J )

but if it wasnt for his dick...she wouldnt be famous

I am the cock carousel

I Hit It First (Ray J )

Any guy that raw dogged that in the last 10 years is a fucking idiot.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I Hit It First (Ray J )

Stupid song, stupid singer, stupid woman, stupid relationships. Lesson to be learned here? None.

I Hit It First (Ray J )

I actually like the song. I played it a few times before adding it to my Virgin Mix.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I Hit It First (Ray J )

I like the song. Heh. Seriously, if I had Kanye's money, I'd get myself a virgin to bear my children. Not some herpes, HPV infested slut.

I Hit It First (Ray J )

I approve of his trolling.

[Image: Picture-34.png]

But, he didn't really it first. She was married and divorced before him. A more accurate song title would be "I Hit It Before You," but that wouldn't have the same ring.

I Hit It First (Ray J )

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

I Hit It First (Ray J )

This guy is basically slut-shaming Kim and on the world stage.

And dare I say it, this is a good thing for our society. [Image: smile.gif]

I Hit It First (Ray J )

The chorus of this song is quickly becoming a prime candidate for my phone's ringtone.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I Hit It First (Ray J )

I predict bigger things for Ray-J. I think the song is fairly decent and catchy. Hopefully he gets back in the game full-time: only good things can happen.

I Hit It First (Ray J )

The only way this would be interesting is if Kanye (or Ray J for that matter) had any balls and Kanye beat the shit out of him at the Gammys or something. Of course, we know that will never happen.

I Hit It First (Ray J )

Remember when Dave Chappelle joked about what a trip it was that Bill Clinton was so powerful that Monica Lewinsky got famous just for sucking his dick? Well, now we live in a society where one of the richest and most successful women in entertainment got her start from sucking Brandy's brother's dick.

Welcome to the future.

I Hit It First (Ray J )

Quote: (04-09-2013 10:47 PM)j r Wrote:  

Remember when Dave Chappelle joked about what a trip it was that Bill Clinton was so powerful that Monica Lewinsky got famous just for sucking dick? Well, now we live in a society where one of the richest and most successful women in entertainment got her start from sucking Brandy's brother's dick.

Welcome to the future.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

I Hit It First (Ray J )

Sounds like Ray-J i having some issues over the loss? Even the song is decent and some might call it catchy. Not my tune, but another twist on the lyrics could make Ray look lot more alpha...

I Hit It First (Ray J )

Ray J didn't hit it first, TJ Jackson did.

I fail to see the point of this song.

I Hit It First (Ray J )

I Hit It First (Ray J )

"I hit it I hit it I hit it I hit it I hit it I hit it I hit it I hit it first."

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

So Ray J is the alpha and Kanye is the beta who locks up the carousel rider after she's past her peak?

I Hit It First (Ray J )

Quote: (04-09-2013 10:40 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

The only way this would be interesting is if Kanye (or Ray J for that matter) had any balls and Kanye beat the shit out of him at the Gammys or something. Of course, we know that will never happen.
He's the same dumbass that claims to be gang banging in the streets [Image: laugh2.gif] Brandy's little brother

[Image: l.jpg]

I Hit It First (Ray J )

You can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I Hit It First (Ray J )

I would like someone to explain to me how knocking up and marrying Kim Kardashian-- who albeit is still fine as hell, at 32, and a straight Hollywood hoebag deluxe-- is a smart move by Kanye West because it is not computing.

This girl is positioned to make beaucoup money off of both the baby and marriage. She reportedly has a huge weight loss endorsement already.

Can somebody smart break this down because I'm not seeing it. All I'm seeing is guys like Wiz Khalifa and Kanye West being clowned on.

Is it a great feat on its own just to bag these Hollywood bitches or...

I Hit It First (Ray J )

One day Kim's future kid is going to do a google search and be traumatized:

[Image: 1774201.jpg]
[Image: kim-kardashian-ray-j-sex-tape-004.jpg]
[Image: Kim-Kardashian-pussy-tbt-3.png]

Or will we have just gone so far down the degenerate path by then that it won't even phase a kid to know his mom got famous by sucking some second rate rapper's dick?

ps - KK does have a pretty pussy. I'd hit. Even after Kanye. [Image: hump.gif]