rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Stabbing at College in Texas

Quote:Quote:

At least 14 people were wounded in an apparent mass stabbing at Lone Star College's CyFair campus in Cypress, Texas, on Tuesday morning.

The suspect, a white male armed with what one witness described as an X-Acto knife, was detained, police said. The suspect, believed to be 21, was enrolled at the school.

Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia said police received a 911 call at 11:12 a.m. local time reporting a white male "on the loose stabbing people."

The school was placed on lockdown.

"Seek shelter now," Lone Star College's Twitter feed warned Tuesday afternoon. "If away, stay away."

The incident occurred near and around the school's Health Science Center and remains an active crime scene, Garcia said.

"Buildings are still being searched," he added.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/lone...40929.html

Time for some Knife Control amirite?

How much you want to bet the dude wasn't getting any ass and was a social outcast?

Notice it says he stabbed two girls in the cheeks. Hate to say it, but would he have stabbed the girls if he could have banged them instead?

The media will only address the mental health aspect of a crime like this, but never the fact that most of these rampages are done by sexually frustrated betas.

Knife control debates starting in...

Quote: (04-09-2013 03:25 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Time for some Knife Control amirite?

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:00 PM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

Knife control debates starting in...

It's two different things. Yeah 14 people got stabbed but none of them died. Had it been a gun rampage, a few people would have definitely died.

Knife violence is out of control. This was a senseless attack that could have been avoided if blades were not allowed on campus. If they put "knife free zone" signs up around campus, the attacker would have been aware he was breaking a law and not hurt anyone.

Give the teachers knives!

We almost passed a bill allowing guns on our colleges. Texas dont play with that gun control shit. Vets can get conceal license for 90 bucks and a four hour class I believe. I would feel like an asshole if I was number 14. I always have my blade on me though.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

If prostitution was legal, there would probably be a decrease in crime, a lot of which is caused by low-game men. Of course, the US only cares about making everything a crime.

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:22 PM)globalunderground Wrote:  

If prostitution was legal, there would probably be a decrease in crime, a lot of which is caused by low-game men. Of course, the US only cares about making everything a crime.

Not to hijack, but we used to be a religious country with prostitution. Now we are an agnostic country with no prostitution. Weird.

That's a suburb of Houston
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/...420907.php

I wonder what the anti gun freaks have to say about this.

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:39 PM)houston Wrote:  

That's a suburb of Houston
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/...420907.php

I wonder what the anti gun freaks have to say about this.

It will take awhile for their hamsters to regroup.

I have a feeling he didn't have a girlfriend.

Will the guys building model cars have to go through background checks to pick up a modeling knife in the near future?

Re knife control, there are already restrictions on carrying a basic pocket knife with you in places like London and Tokyo. These aren't swords we're talking about - just common every day tools. Today's joke is tomorrow's emasculated reality.

How the fuck do 14 people get stabbed with an x-acto knife. You can't avoid a half inch blade?

[Image: 100663_x.jpg]

News reports are saying this guy was an outcast, was "strange", carried a stuffed animal around campus and "got teased." Shocker. I bet he was on mind altering drugs for various mental issues as well.

Xacto knives are fairly small but are sharp as hell (bascially a razor blade on a stick). I wonder if he walked through a crowd when class got out and started sticking people?

Even if you ban ALL of the guns, crazy people will do crazy ass stuff. Of course, no one will call them crazy. Their parents and others around will say "special" or "mentally challenged" or diagnosed with ADHD or ADD or whatever the fuck is in fashion these days.

Have any of the crazy dudes who have snapped in the last 20 years and started attacking people had girlfriends? It's amazing what getting laid does for your mental health. Years ago people got married early, to pretty girls. Now, they get married late, to land whales. I think we might be onto something in terms of unravelling the vaunted mystery of these spree-killers (and would-be spree-killers.)

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:19 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

How the fuck do 14 people get stabbed with an x-acto knife. You can't avoid a half inch blade?

[Image: 100663_x.jpg]

Probably would be hard to avoid that half inch blade in a crowd, you're unaware, a false of security and the dude comes up to your back. It's a little bit more inconspicuous and easier to conceal than a rifle at least.

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:58 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

Have any of the crazy dudes who have snapped in the last 20 years and started attacking people had girlfriends? It's amazing what getting laid does for your mental health. Years ago people got married early, to pretty girls. Now, they get married late, to land whales. I think we might be onto something in terms of unravelling the vaunted mystery of these spree-killers (and would-be spree-killers.)

Society doesn't want to go "there."

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:50 PM)greensteelhead Wrote:  

News reports are saying this guy was an outcast, was "strange", carried a stuffed animal around campus and "got teased." Shocker. I bet he was on mind altering drugs for various mental issues as well.

Xacto knives are fairly small but are sharp as hell (bascially a razor blade on a stick). I wonder if he walked through a crowd when class got out and started sticking people?

Even if you ban ALL of the guns, crazy people will do crazy ass stuff. Of course, no one will call them crazy. Their parents and others around will say "special" or "mentally challenged" or diagnosed with ADHD or ADD or whatever the fuck is in fashion these days.

Nah, I think it's bad that these guys are considered "crazy" and the media's talk and talk about all these "crazy" people only makes these crazy people crazier for being labeled.

Everyone's calling for gun control, mental health checks, etc. FUCK THAT. You wanna help these outcasts? Show them love.

Work with them so they feel they fit in. Not with girls, but with guys too. Yeah, none of these killers are getting laid, but just as important, if not MORE important, is none of these killers even have ANY friends.

Some people just have a really hard time fitting in. A path of love will show these guys that it's OK to experience these frustrations with social relationships but instead of these frustrations manifesting in HATE, the healthy method is for these frustrations to manifest in other outlets, including humor, schoolwork, hobbies, etc.

That's really all there is to it.

When I was in college I visited the mental health clinics a couple times and all the psychologists there are buffons who don't really care about anything other than their paycheck, or they are girls fresh out of grad school who dont have any real understanding of what its like to be an alienated young man.

The problem with these guys is they feel no one understands them. Show them some understanding, that the world isn't really as "cruel" as their own internal perceptions make it appear to them, and you won't have these crazies anymore.

Instead everyone wants to diagnose them as crazies and lunatics and on drugs, etc.

It's all wrong. Marilyn Manson said it really good in Bowling for Columbine at

from like 3:20 on and especially 3:45

Quote: (04-09-2013 03:35 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Notice it says he stabbed two girls in the cheeks. Hate to say it, but would he have stabbed the girls if he could have banged them instead

Yes he would have. It would have been with a pork sword instead of an X-Acto knife.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Lonestar College was also the site for a shootout between two guys on campus earlier this year. Looks like violence runs deep through these school grounds.

I also why everyone on this board is denouncing them as it being their fault for being "betas"

Fuck, just about everyone on this board was probably a beta at one point and only through time and perseverance did you make yourself alpha-ish. Don't you see? It's NOT their fault for being beta. It just instead of their frustrations manifesting in a healthier path of self-improvement, their frustrations manifested into hate and anger. Again, this isn't really their "fault" for having this happen. A lot of times they just don't know any better, are not aware of resources like RVF, or whatever. "Father forgive them for they know now what they do." It's a confluence of factors including "bad" brain biochemistry, parents that either were strange and/or not there, weird social interactions during their formative years, etc. All completely random. Instead of blaming them, fucking help them get it right.

When exact-O knives are outlawed, only outlaws (and artists and shipping/receiving clerks) will have exact-O knives..............