rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

meeting Roosh

meeting Roosh

I've recently discovered that Roosh is visiting Romania, and I would love to meet him in person. I think it will be great to have a rvf meet-u, it would be a great oportunity to meet other players and exchange experiences and stories.

meeting Roosh

Meetup in Bucharest maybe? [Image: smile.gif]

meeting Roosh

meet up in Iasi? [Image: biggrin.gif]

meeting Roosh

if you're still in town

meeting Roosh

Been in Burcharest a few days. So far so good [Image: thumb.gif] Will probably stay a while.

meeting Roosh

Bucharest sounds good. Gaming a Romanian girl as I type this.

meeting Roosh

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:59 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

Been in Burcharest a few days. So far so good [Image: thumb.gif] Will probably stay a while.

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:18 AM)beaversarefun Wrote:  

Bucharest sounds good. Gaming a Romanian girl as I type this.

Stories [Image: smile.gif]

meeting Roosh

You guy are seriously killing me with all this Bucharest talk.

I want breakdowns on successes. How many Mihaelas, Corinas, Andras, and Ramonas have you met?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

meeting Roosh

Quote: (04-09-2013 11:24 AM)Ray Wrote:  

meet up in Iasi? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Sounds good. How about late April?

meeting Roosh

how does april the 20th sound?

meeting Roosh

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but I think it would be awesome to make a list of the greatest pick-up places in Romania

meeting Roosh

THe concentration of hot girls in old town Bucharest is nothing like I have ever seen before. But pick up is brutal.

meeting Roosh

Quote: (04-22-2013 06:27 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

THe concentration of hot girls in old town Bucharest is nothing like I have ever seen before. But pick up is brutal.

Why is it brutal?

meeting Roosh

Inside the actual clubs - noise level, tight social groups and very highly guarded women are legitimate problems in Bucharest. There is only one club I will recommend called Expirat. My notches came from the most random circumstances but I literally got nothing from the nightlife apart from a hangover.

meeting Roosh

so the meetup thingy in the end falls?

meeting Roosh

with meeting Roosh, maybe, but we still can have a forum meet in Iasi, we just have to agree with a time and a date