rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is wrong with sexually liberated women again?

I posted a new thread here a couple weeks ago to try to sort out a basic question that comes to me as a I read current PUA stuff - why value pussy so God damn much? "Golden Pussy Syndrome." it received a little commentary - not much.

Another questions is this: What's wrong with sexually liberated woman? I read Roosh today:

"3. A woman does not peak with her beauty. She peaks with her intellect and experience, which means that she must spend her youth educating herself with liberal arts degrees to eventually trade her labor to capitalists. In the meantime, she will become a mature human being by having sex with with any man who excites her."

Having sex with any man that excites her ... in a condescending tone? I prefer women that are of clear mind, and know what they want - VERY MUCH. I dislike the uncertain woman that needs to be coaxed into being a full human being.

Are, is the prejudice that women are sluts if they have sex with 20 - 50 men ... men, on the other hand need to bust their asses to get 100 notches in order to be minimally correct?

This tone comes off as sour grapes to me, however I am open to being shown the light ...

What is good for an individual player is not good for the society. Or Beta hordes who are continually deceived about the real situation. Or women themselves.

There is no hipocrisy in fucking lots of women (remember, they are the ones who want it so it's going to be some other player if you don't jump in), yet realizing the deleterious consequences that this will bring about.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

there are very good reasons why men are wary of women who have slept with upwards of 20 guys, it shows a lack of standards, a lack of judgement, an inability to control one's sexual impulses, all huge red flags if you want to have any serious relationship with that woman, read CH and rational male to understand why this is
some may perceive it as being judgemental of women, but that is to take a very black and white view of things, the hypergamous nature of women is something every man should make himself aware of, we cannot take anything for granted

of course, if you just want ONSs or f&ckbuddies, then it doesn't really matter as you're not gonna get emotionally involved with the woman in question(or at least you shouldn't) and if she goes out and f&cks some other guy during her ovulatory period, then no big deal as you had always planned to next her anyway, sooner rather than later

[Image: troll.gif]

In case you're honestly asking:
A fat man in a time of famine is remarkable. A fat man in a time of plenty is a glutton.

A key that opens all the locks is called a master key. A lock that is opened by every key is just a shitty fuckin lock.

Read "women's infidelity" by Michelle Langley. She puts forward a convincing case that women are not naturally monogamous and restrictions on women's sexuality have always been imposed on them throughout myriad civilizations up until now.

Now that the shackles have been removed the shit hits the fan with women instigating 70-75% of divorces she argues. The reason is because women are now able to act upon their sexual urges. While she doesn't judge she acknowledges that this poses an acute risk to society and the very foundations of male-female monogamy as institutionalised by marriage.

I don't understand the obsession guys have here with maintaining a women's purity either but I guess these guys need to convince themselves that they can have a happy monogamous relationship down the track.

I don't trust women at all but neither do I judge them. It is what it is. You don't have to get married.

You think men are the only people who will Judge those kind of women? ROFL
(yeah if you talk about this with women, she will defend her own gender. But in reality, she will say this a lot 'that girl is a whore')
Women are the worst enemy to other women.

Think about your high school time. Do guys talk too much about sluts? how about other girls??

They're great for blowing your load

Not so great if you can look past getting your rocks off and ever want to have a family or a stable societal infrastructure.

Quote: (04-09-2013 06:00 AM)amity Wrote:  

there are very good reasons why men are wary of women who have slept with upwards of 20 guys, it shows a lack of standards, a lack of judgement, an inability to control one's sexual impulses, all huge red flags if you want to have any serious relationship with that woman,

Are you shitting me? 20 men?!?!? What are you 22 years old? If a beautiful women is 26 - 29 ... I can easily imagine a very attractive, socially effective women being rightfully turned on by 50 men! I can imagine her fucking 25 of them (not the other way around) and being genuinely dissatisfied.

I call that my kind of girl.

Quote: (04-09-2013 02:36 PM)ZonZon Wrote:  

there are very good reasons why men are wary of women who have slept with upwards of 20 guys, it shows a lack of standards, a lack of judgement, an inability to control one's sexual impulses, all huge red flags if you want to have any serious relationship with that woman,

Are you shitting me? 20 men?!?!? What are you 22 years old? If a beautiful women is 26 - 29 ... I can easily imagine a very attractive, socially effective women being rightfully turned on by 50 men! I can imagine her fucking 25 of them (not the other way around) and being genuinely dissatisfied.

take it easy man, we can disagree but keep it respectful
have another look at my post
i said the number of men a woman has slept with doesn't matter if you're just after short term action
ask almost anyone on here, i'm sure they'll agree
but for an LTR, why would any guy with a modicum of self respect want to nail down a chick who's slept with almost as many guys as her age?(or maybe more)
do you really want to be her 'mr. 27'?
as anchorman once said "that's just dumb"
there's also other considerations
i don't know any woman with a high f&ck count who hasn't got serious self esteem issues and plenty of emotional baggage from being pumped and dumped by several alphas along the way
no guys wants to deal with that sh1t, and if you get emotionally involved with a woman like that, it will f&ck you up
don't be that guy

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:51 PM)amity Wrote:  

take it easy man, we can disagree but keep it respectful
have another look at my post
i said the number of men a woman has slept with doesn't matter if you're just after short term action
ask almost anyone on here, i'm sure they'll agree
but for an LTR, why would any guy with a modicum of self respect want to nail down a chick who's slept with almost as many guys as her age?(or maybe more)
do you really want to be her 'mr. 27'?
as anchorman once said "that's just dumb"
there's also other considerations
i don't know any woman with a high f&ck count who hasn't got serious self esteem issues and plenty of emotional baggage from being pumped and dumped by several alphas along the way
no guys wants to deal with that sh1t, and if you get emotionally involved with a woman like that, it will f&ck you up
don't be that guy

All good! - I was surprised more than confronting. I like your sober response. But, I know some pretty fucking sexually liberated women - some who are happily married. There are more than one ways to skin a cat.

It would have to be an EXCEPTIONAL woman to be very experienced and retain simple qualities - perhaps impossible.

Try and sleep once with a woman who had sex with more than 20 guys. You will surely be dissapointed and at least very digusted...

I don't have a huge problem with sluts, it's just that they often demand to be treated like a woman with actual value.

How long do you think a sexually liberated women would last in a marriage? Before cashing out too which they tend to do.

Quote: (04-09-2013 07:37 PM)kbell Wrote:  

How long do you think a sexually liberated women would last in a marriage? Before cashing out too which they tend to do.

She will last only until she identified the exact location of ALL YOUR ASSETS, so she can take at least HALF of everything that you own.

It's good when you're wanting to get laid on the reg by several different girls. It's terrible when you're looking for a wife. When even many church girls are sluts (deluded about it, though). It's terrible for society. And it's a toxic environment to have a family.

"How long do you think a sexually liberated women would last in a marriage? Before cashing out too which they tend to do."

I think the ability to SATISFY a woman is a large consideration here. I am happy to read much literature in the PUA community recently about being a better MAN (not horny boy). That is a most encouraging sign!

1 - Think of any truly beautiful - famous or semi-famous woman. You think she has had sex with less than (some magic number 10 - 20?); do you think if such a woman has a lesbian experience or a 3 some she is similarly disqualified from a long term relationship? REALLY - examine your premises, and then make the best decision for you.

2, AND, how is this behavior so TOXIC for society if a female does it, but boys / men that try to get laid 500 times are presumably good?

Quote:Quote:

2, AND, how is this behavior so TOXIC for society if a female does it, but boys / men that try to get laid 500 times are presumably good?

Because men don't lose value (in the eyes of women) for long term relationships if their number of partners is high.

Because none of those men would get laid 500 times if it weren't for women selecting such men from a sea of thos men looking for commitment.

Because it takes great skill for a man to get laid 500 times, but no skill at all for a woman.

I could go on but come on, we've already been over this.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Cadding up is sick for a society that is functioning. It can cause an imbalance in men getting love. This would not be good for a society of betas. There are social restraints for it via white knighting and shaming, but none now for whoring for women.

I'm beginning to be of the opinion that Western Culture embeds a latent desire for cuckoldry in men.

I mean, at what other point in any other society in history would this even be considered a serious question?

It's a fact that the more partners a woman has had, the ability for her to enjoy sex lessens. Each ephemeral alpha cock she hops on is a small piece of her soul chipped away. Liberated women = a barren womb and an empty tomb.

Quote: (04-10-2013 07:08 AM)ZonZon Wrote:  

1 - Think of any truly beautiful - famous or semi-famous woman. You think she has had sex with less than (some magic number 10 - 20?); do you think if such a woman has a lesbian experience or a 3 some she is similarly disqualified from a long term relationship?

What the hell? You think we'd wife-up or LTR-up some American actress just because of her status and that she can pass as a 9 with her hair professionally made up? Have you ever been to a country outside North America and met a 20 year old 9 who needs no makeup and has had sex only with her high school boyfriend? No American "famous or semi-famous" woman with an N of 20 can compare. You have no clue with your celebrity worshipping.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I'm going to assume that you're not trolling.

Basically, a woman who is turned on by 50 men is not a whore. That's pretty normal. A woman who fucked the 50 men who turned her on is. Since it's easy for women to get laid, that implies she has no impulse control or a slew of other problems, all of which makes for terrible maternal instincts.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. The looser ones do a couple things to fuck with the sexual marketplace. They tend to lower the overall average cost of sex for men with game (hours invested, drinks, etc) and they make marriage a much less attractive option for all the other men.
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free, or for the "betas", why buy the cow when it's fat as hell, had 20 dicks in it, and the milk is sour?

Most women with any brains in their heads realize that the sluts are basically traitors to their cause; marriage is usually the best option for a long term career as far as most women are concerned. If most women are slutty, most men aren't going to bother marrying them for two different reasons. It boils down to the fact that there are a minority of men raking in a majority of the quality pussy. What's left is what the "betas" have as a marriage pool, which is much lower quality than it used to be. Even these betas have standards.

So, let's say you're "happily married" to "your kind of girl". What are the odds she's going to fuck her attractive boss if she fucked every guy who ever turned her on? How well does that bode for your marriage? What if none of your children are yours? A happy marriage could involve a deluded husband and a very clever wife, if that's your thing. I shouldn't even have to cite divorce statistics to show what happens when wives get dissatisfied with their husbands, which happens much more often with women who have slept with a lot of men or women who think they have a lot of options. Whether or not they do doesn't matter, the end result is the same. They divorce.

Quote: (04-10-2013 07:08 AM)ZonZon Wrote:  

"How long do you think a sexually liberated women would last in a marriage? Before cashing out too which they tend to do."

I think the ability to SATISFY a woman is a large consideration here. I am happy to read much literature in the PUA community recently about being a better MAN (not horny boy). That is a most encouraging sign!

1 - Think of any truly beautiful - famous or semi-famous woman. You think she has had sex with less than (some magic number 10 - 20?); do you think if such a woman has a lesbian experience or a 3 some she is similarly disqualified from a long term relationship? REALLY - examine your premises, and then make the best decision for you.

Dude, fuck the ability to keep your wife happy. You're from America. You should know enough dumbass men who parrot the whole "Happy wife, happy life" slogan and they're pretty much tripping over themselves to please their wives to the detriment of both husband and wife. That shit doesn't work and it never has. The more a husband acquiesces, the more the wife despises his lack of backbone and takes advantage of him. These men are fucking miserable and they hate their lives.

1) Famous women are different because they have a public image to keep up. They also aren't going to fuck random, nonfamous dudes (at least nowhere anyone will know about it). Taylor Swift is a bad example, she's simply retarded. Women tend to get with dudes who have a higher social status than they do and they feel like genetic failures if they don't. That boils down their choice of men to other famous men (or at the very least, rich). They have to try really hard to snag famous dudes because they're competing with a legion of sluts who would fuck him given any possible chance.

2) How is slutty female behavior toxic for society? Well, the difference is that it's hard for a guy to get with many women. They're always going to be there and you can't get rid of them. They also contribute their successful player genes to society via cuckolding.

However, the sluttier the average woman is, the worse wife she makes. The lesser men never get laid and the alphas rake in all the pussy until women get that biological clock ticking at about 28 and feel like raising a family. Naturally, you don't need marriage to have children, but most women would never be able to effectively juggle kids and a job and make sure their children don't grow up to be fuckup losers. Then you have to think what's going on with all these men who aren't getting laid during this period of time. 10 bucks says they're spending their lives doing what they please, which is playing videogames, doing drugs, hanging out with friends, and only working enough to support themselves. That does not a good father make.

Since marriage has always been more attractive for women than it ever has for men, even in the age of the dowry, this widespread sluttiness and intolerable wife behavior drives down the amount of successful marriages and the total amount of marriages. Marriage is the backbone of basically every successful civilization. Since men are the gatekeepers of commitment, the success of marriage depends on their willingness to buck up and propose. This depends on how well men are treated in a given society.

In the societies where masculinity is celebrated, men are respected, and the wives feminine and (mostly) monogamous, marriage is much more attractive. There's a lot of men out there who would marry such a woman just so they don't have to bother learning game and they could do something else with their time.

Make it so that a good half of marriages fail, the man loses much of his assets, and his own children are used as hostages to his bank account, and all of a sudden, marriage seems to be a very raw deal. It has always been a raw deal for men (what man wants to work 40 years of his life for ever depreciating pussy), but it's even worse now.

The man works until he's senile to support his family, and the wife pumps out the next generation of positive contributors to society who are raised in a safe environment and learn to do the same successful mating strategy that their parents did. Rinse and repeat. Remove the "magic" of marriage and you're going to have a society that doesn't produce enough kids to replenish it's ranks, and the kids it does produce do not contribute as much to society.

edit: Yeah, it's a long ass post and I wish I could boil it down to about a paragraph, but I'm tired as hell.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (04-09-2013 06:59 AM)babababalot Wrote:  

Read "women's infidelity" by Michelle Langley. She puts forward a convincing case that women are not naturally monogamous and restrictions on women's sexuality have always been imposed on them throughout myriad civilizations up until now.

Now that the shackles have been removed the shit hits the fan with women instigating 70-75% of divorces she argues. The reason is because women are now able to act upon their sexual urges. While she doesn't judge she acknowledges that this poses an acute risk to society and the very foundations of male-female monogamy as institutionalised by marriage.

I don't understand the obsession guys have here with maintaining a women's purity either but I guess these guys need to convince themselves that they can have a happy monogamous relationship down the track.

I don't trust women at all but neither do I judge them. It is what it is. You don't have to get married.

What are you talking about? Plenty of men have happy monogamous relationships. The divorce rate in Turkey and Italy are 6% and 10%, respectively.

In one study, American women claiming zero partners before marriage had only about a 20% likelihood of divorce, while those with 5 partners had a 70% likelihood, and those with 15 partners had an 85% likelihood. As you might have guessed, how likely a woman is to cheat on or cuckold her husband is also directly correlated with the number of sexual partners she has had.

Like most men, you’re overestimating how many sexual partners your average American woman has. The median number of lifetime partners for American women is 3 by the age of 24, and 4 by the age of 44. For men, it is 4 by the age of 24, and 8 by the age of 44. If you’re going to believe these figures reflect lying on the part of women, you’ll also have to believe the same for men, and it’s not likely that women are having a substantially higher median than men.

Not every woman in the world is hiring male strippers days before her wedding, and fucking strangers shortly after. Not every marriage has a high likelihood of failure. If marriage and children are what you want, there are plenty of great women out there for you, including a small minority in the US. I would not advise marrying an American woman, however, due to the shocking statistics on weight gain after marriage. To be honest, I’d rather have a thin wife who secretly cheats on me than a faithful wife who morphs into a pig.

I’ve read Langley’s book and I don’t think it would change many hearts in this forum. She’s also not a professional with credentials or an expert, just a slutty divorced cougar who has read a lot of feminist literature. She was on Tom Leykis’s show back in his radio days, and she tried to make herself seem cool, but her book was actually revolved around feminist theories involving the victimization of women and bashing their patriarchal male oppressors.

I actually didn’t finish the book. I’m interested in reading about hypergamy, and it’s a very easy read, but like most members here, I think I’ve heard enough from feminists. After reading over 100 pages about all the slut-shaming that’s supposedly taking place, how women’s bitterness is always due to men’s inadequacy (she actually devoted a lot of space to attacking unattractive men and men with small penises), marital rape, and all these poor women today who can’t just slut around after getting married, I finally stopped when I got to the chapter, “Women Aren’t Just Angry, They Want Revenge.” What a cunt.

Exactly same what Hanibal wrote. If I was living in old times I would, for 100% be married. Now days I will never get married. I've heard enough gruesome stories from girls about girls and experienced it first hand so well I will always pass on a slut for marriage material.