rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Native American flag...?

Native American flag...?

Was just wondering if you guys think there should be a "Native American flag"? It's kind of ambiguous because they are their own ethnicity and have a unique culture and history, but still live in the U.S. and have in many ways been engulfed by the mainstream U.S. culture.

I realize most of you probably live in bigger cities where there aren't really any Native American people, but there are quite a few around here, and a few really hot almost 100% full blood Native American girls. I want to get my Native flag, and it seems like it should be a highly prized one, because as fucked up as it is, they only make up like 1% of the U.S. population.

Native American flag...?

Here ya go bro...

[Image: 19-Matses-Women.jpg]

Native American flag...?

HAHAHAHA

Not quite what I had in mind, but you never know, could be some super-kinky, primal, jungle pussy.

Native American flag...?

I only recall meeting 2 Native American women in nova but they could get it. I have a feeling they'd be freaks in bed because that culture is entwined with nature and is less plagued by technology and more so animalistic. Now I'm really curious to experience what it's like.

Native American flag...?

Head to New Mexico - Albuquerque especially, and Arizona and you will see a couple. Actually, try and hit up pow wow's where they dress up in tribal uniforms and perform dances. Sometimes the public can get in...I was invited to one in Delaware by this sista who's half Indian (I know right you always hear that in the AA community so cat's can make themselves sound exotic or explain how they got light skin. Turns out sista was telling the truth....

Native American flag...?

My high school girlfriend was my Native Hawaiian flag.

I think she was a solid 75%, too, which is really rare. Since her, I've swooped several other Native Hawaiians, but none of them as pure-blooded. They're big on respect, and you gotta bring them leis and traditional stuff for their family or you won't get anywhere. With the really pure ones, they want you to call them by their full name until you're married, which is often something like Kalikolehuaahulanikoakapoleiolani. They aren't worth the work.

I saw my flag girl not to long ago. 15 years ago she was gorgeous, now she's 275 lbs and had 4 little kids following her.

I also used to work a lot at 29 Palms in California. I had a regular there that waitressed. She would take a bus or cab home to a reservation near by, I don't remember which one. She claimed to be 100% pure-blooded, whatever her tribe was. As I recall they actually called themselves a "band." She was wild but had an attitude, and was always on drugs. Again I don't remember but her name was something like Becky Sanchez-Whitebird.

Aloha!

Native American flag...?

Quote: (06-22-2010 09:43 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I saw my flag girl not to long ago. 15 years ago she was gorgeous, now she's 275 lbs and had 4 little kids following her.

Wow. Don't you hate it when that happens.

Almost every chick that I thought was beautiful in HS is now like 40-50 lbs heavier than they were then... I'll see some of them pop up on my facebook every once and awhile and I'll click on the pictures and think... "what the fuck happened to you?"

These bitches need to stop peaking in high school.... smh...

Native American flag...?

Well, this is a real Inuit native woman, and I think she is very beautiful.

[Image: piugattuk_annabella_250.jpg]

[Image: 166808.jpg]

Native American flag...?

Sorry OG but ethnicities do not count as flags. "Native America flag" is a stretch, but if she was born on a reservation then I would award you an asterix next to your American flag.

Here are lists of acceptable flags:

http://www.un.org/en/members/index.shtml

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications...rsion.html (Atlantic Ocean flag, anyone?)

Native American flag...?

Roosh bustin out the technicalities

Native American flag...?

I used to bang a little native american girl, she was like a Mexican with a secret. And she had a rank little cunt. That just reminded me, she used to dry hump me like a rabbit when I was hanging around her place. If I was on her couch she would walk by, straddle me and frantically dry hump me for a couple seconds, then go back to whatever she was doing. She was a weird little chick.

The thing with NA girls is that their culture is matriarchal. Basically they act completely submissive but still feel like they have the power over you. You have to constantly keep them in line.

I agree with Roosh though, asterix.

Native American flag...?

Quote: (06-23-2010 12:25 AM)Willy Wonka Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2010 09:43 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Wow. Don't you hate it when that happens.

Almost every chick that I thought was beautiful in HS is now like 40-50 lbs heavier than they were then... I'll see some of them pop up on my facebook every once and awhile and I'll click on the pictures and think... "what the fuck happened to you?"

These bitches need to stop peaking in high school.... smh...

Yeah, most of the "hot" girls in the highschool I went to aren't desirable now. It's not even them getting fat, it's just they loose their looks. There are also a handful of girls I thought were ugly and are cute now. After going to Brazil and meeting so many hot South American girls, I now realize, there weren't many hotties in my highschool.

Native American flag...?

FeorMuerto....a Mexican with a little secret? I don't get it.

I met some Native American girls down in NC and Southern VA where I have some family...I thought the were pretty friendly, but damn I'm not kidding, don't get them on the alchohol.

Native American flag...?

That was a joke from an american tv show called Reno911.

Native American flag...?

So I called it out a few weeks ago, that I wanted to have sex with a Native American girl, and I am happy to say that I pulled it off last night. Banged a cute 100% Native American chick that I met at the bar last week, and she was a total freak, I guess I can get an asterix next to my American flag. [Image: thumb.gif]

Native American flag...?

Yeah OG met her in a bar eh? Bad times for El Nativos ! [Image: wink.gif]