rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Portlanders are hopping mad at my Return of Kings article

Just posted to Reddit. (My article: here.)

As expected, the feminasties and white knights are out in full force:

Quote:Quote:

My recommendation: don't even click on the article. It's just a bitter asshole spewing insipid flamebait, it's not worth ticking his visit counter to check out just how bad it is.

Damn. I don't think there is a day that goes by that I'm not thankful I'm married. There are so many beautiful/interesting women in Portland, I don't want to have to deal with that kind of thing again. Too many, too hard to pick. I think this whole thing is code for, they are smarter than me and don't buy my bullshit, so I'm going to knock them all.
You want boring and uninspired. Go to So Cal. Oh look, another skinny blonde with boobs. Great. Yawn.

I think its kind of sad. These men are hide behind their ideas about what it means to be a man because they have serious personal issues.
On a side note, Oregon women are beautiful and much more fit than women in the midwest. I love it.

Man thats dumb. I've seen more attractive women in Portland than I've seen in the rest of the west coast, Chicago, and New York. Lots of pretty people in this city.

There's way more lulz where that came from, including the gaggle of simps lining up for an online Singles Mixer. They're going full Toronto now and I expect this article will have blown up by morning. [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

As expected, none of them are trying to factually refute anything I wrote, just commenting on how I'm "ugly" and "misogynistic." As "proof," they're posting a picture of an attractive Polish chick grabbing onto me at Mount Rushmore. In Portland, she'd be in the top 5% of beauty. I shit you not, gentlemen.

Don't go to Portland unless you like indie rock and microbrews.

(EDIT: Just realized I posted in the wrong forum, my bad.)

I guess Roosh's Toronto video response is in good order in this case as well.

The responses aren't trying to prove you wrong or demand additional info on your method they are just doing the cult response. Blind hate and denial.

You want boring and uninspired. Go to So Cal. Oh look, another skinny blonde with boobs. Great. Yawn.

I bet this guy thinks that skinny blondes with boobs are not "real women".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I've always imagined Portland full of punkers, white people and hipsters now. It says a lot about a city when people get so pissed like this. I'm guessing it's full of "creative" types who can't think outside of their box and have a holier than thou attitude if your views don't match theirs. People are weird that get all offended when someone talks about their city's girls.

Quote: (04-08-2013 03:57 AM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

I remember hearing or reading it is a big Strip Club city.

True?

This seems to be a common theme with all the hipster locations (Toronto, Brooklyn, Portland, SF, etc), lots of unattractive women and closed female-dominated social circles.

Is there anyone who is doing work in these scenes? Is there anyone who is doing work outside of some status-granting social circle, just off of pure game.

There was a dude, BradP from the old school seduction forum, who used to roll solo and do well in the LES/Brooklyn scene.

I believe kidstrangelove is cleaning up with hipsters in NYC. I believe he specifically targeted them because it's so easy to ride on pretentious people's vanity.

When comparing the women of SoCal vs. Portland

Perhaps it's just me, but I prefer the individuality of Portland women.
[Image: mindblown2.png]
Yes because that tattoo or dermal piercing is SO original.

i had made a comment early on criticizing your appearance and i'm very uncomfortable with the number of upvotes it has now garnered.

let it be known that in no way was i seeking to defend portland or taking issue with the substance of your article. i don't doubt the accuracy and astuteness of your observations and that portland is a shithole for men.

i was merely calling you out, on an INTER-manosphere basis, on your lack of baseline presentability through your neglect in the areas of body composition and fashion, which are well within a man's control, and how that would make you a peculiar candidate for commentator on socio-sexual realities.

outside of that and against butthurt portlanders, i am on your side. portland: not even once.

however... what i've just written i can't seem to post in the comments section. if it's a glitch, then ok; if i've been IP banned then that's a real shame.

+1 from me. However, I've known some really good white chicks from Oregon in the past (not from Portland). Where are those to be found within the state? I know University of Oregon in Eugene has some amazing cheerleaders too:

http://www.rvgoddess.com/BLOG/2009/SEPTE...609-04.jpg

Quote: (04-08-2013 07:59 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

True?

It's big in the sense that it has more strip clubs per capita then any other city in America, but that has less to do with the attractiveness of the women there and more to do with Oregon's loose zoning restrictions. You can basically erect a strip club anywhere in Portland so long as you can afford it, and the neighbors can't do jack shit.

And of course, being Portland, even the strip clubs are weird. There's a vegan strip club, a Satanist strip club etc.

I just came back last night from three days in Portland. I have been there lots before, but my social scene has changed and grew significantly so therefore my view of the place has changed as well.

I am in the design field so of course Portland city, as far as work and industry is concerned is one of the best. Some of the top companies in the world are there, and the type of people that these companies attract are not par for course the "Portland stereotypes" of piercings, found fashion and neck tattoos. Hell, at one major studio in Portland they employ two "tea girls" who are both very hot. And no, they are not Japanese companies.

Over the three nights I was there, two nights were spent in strip clubs. In typical Portland fashion they love jumping on trends together, and right now partying in strip clubs is a trend.

Club Rouge Nice decor, I would consider it upscale for Portland. Less tattoos on the dancers. Bar service was decent, cant comment on wait staff service.

Sassys A dive strip bar, but it was actually my favorite of the three. Again I just hung at the bar, talked with the bar staff and the girls between dances. This would have been the place to pull a girl from as well. A couple genuinely sweet girls there.

Acropolis Strange one. Out on the highway south of town. Famous for its food. Its cheap food, but I have to say for a $6 steak I was impressed. The owner owns a huge ranch and gets all his meat from there. The strippers were a little older, and judging from the customers this would not be place to cause trouble. I could see it in the staffs demeanor, they are on edge. So are the girls on stage.

I talked with a lot of women over the three days I was there. Overall they are friendly, and compared with Vancouver, exceedingly friendly. But the city just lacks the numbers of hot women. There are just not enough of them. I noticed a huge lack of competition there as well. Two hot women could sit there at the bar and no guys would step up. In fact this is so normal that woman even make comments about this fact. My friends girlfriend made sure to let me know that she was impressed that men still liked women and were not afraid to try and take what was desired haha.

What is the strip club protocol there?

No smoking?

Drinking and topless?

Full nude and booze?

Full nude no booze, topless with booze?

Closing times?

Last call?

The butthurt continues to flow:

I'd been hoping that the Merc would just ignore this guy. He's a shitty-writer trying to post troll-bait for pageviews on a Mens' Rights site. Tearing down his asinine arguments is just shooting fish in a barrel and boring.

They also compared me to a serial killer. Way to prove everything I wrote about your city, guys!

The best reaction so far? Some hipster twerplings are saying that I've committed "literary suicide," because having the approval of a bunch of pierced fat chicks is clearly a necessity for my writing career:

I don't know, man. I've noticed a trend happening lately with writers where they begin operating under the assumption that shock sells...and I don't mean that in the way Ellis or Chuck do it. I mean writing something so completely off-base and tactless that it's comparable to reciting N-bomb poetry in Harlem. It's your basic "I'm gonna talk shit" piece for the sake of attention...and that's basically in the end game: attention. Attention = website hits. So the guy has done his job, but at what cost? His reputation is basically ruined now. Oh, and good luck getting laid after this.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Remember that, gentlemen: saying that women in a particular city are fat and unattractive is the equivalent of reciting the n-word in Harlem. God I love Portland.

Toronto, DC, Portland... we're creating a conversation about their flaws, and guys within those cities will read the articles and think, "Hey, it's not just me."

The insults against appearance would come even if you were thin, by the way. They go after me for my beard and hairiness.

Why does everyone think we are mens rights activists over here at the RVF/RoK. We just make fun of feminists and talk about how to improve ourselves and fuck bitches.

What is the strip club protocol there?

No smoking?

Drinking and topless?

Full nude and booze?

Full nude no booze, topless with booze?

Closing times?

Last call?

If you are at the stage (called the Rack) then you must pay $1 a song minimum.

No smoking inside.

Full nude, full bar. And cheap prices. Crown Royal, generous pours for $6. Hipster boys and girls were pounding PBR's for $2.

2am closing, last call shortly before then. But hey, they open at 7am again.

Quote: (04-08-2013 04:06 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Why does everyone think we are mens rights activists over here at the RVF/RoK. We just make fun of feminists and talk about how to improve ourselves and fuck bitches.

To be fair, there have been a fair amount of MRA posts popping up here lately.

But yeah, feminists consistently misapply te MRA term to anyone saying something anti-feminist. It belies a real lack of imagination.

Quote: (04-08-2013 04:01 PM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

Remember that, gentlemen: saying that women in a particular city are fat and unattractive is the equivalent of reciting the n-word in Harlem.

and leveling the same criticism at you apparently results in an IP ban across all of ROK ("You do not have permission to post on this thread"). is this real life? whatever pangs of remorse felt above are fading.

Excellent article, spot on. Congratulations Matt

Quote: (04-08-2013 05:25 PM)bodmon Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2013 04:01 PM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

Remember that, gentlemen: saying that women in a particular city are fat and unattractive is the equivalent of reciting the n-word in Harlem.

and leveling the same criticism at you apparently results in an IP ban across all of ROK ("You do not have permission to post on this thread"). is this real life? whatever pangs of remorse felt above are fading.

Hmm that was probably me that banned you. I do that when the hate is gratuitous.

Quote: (04-08-2013 07:59 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

True?

From what I hear, it has the most strip clubs of any city in the country per capita. I was shocked when I heard it. I looked it up and found it to be true. I was surprised Vegas wasn't #1.

Portland has always reminded me of Denver. They seem pretty similar, minus the huge bum problem in Portland, though I can't confirm this as I haven't spent enough time in Portland, but I get the same type of vibe.

Are you getting a ton of traffic from that article too? Portland sounds like Toronto but weirder.

How To Make Puerile, Feminist, Ad-Hominem Insults In Response To Views That Don't Fit Your Narrow World-View:

If regular-looking guy: "you're ugly"

If ethnic: Something semi-racist or nativist, at least (despite pretensions of being egalitarian and accepting)

If out-of-shape: "fat" (despite pretensions of fat-accepting)

If white, tall, and good-looking: "douchebag"

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter