rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulldyke Bounty Hunters embarrass themselves

I lolled the whole time.
Who do these women think they are?
This goes right in check with the "All girls are spoiled children" article.

Luckily no one had a concealed weapons permit.
It looked like they were trying to rob arby's for a second

I am the cock carousel

Holy shit, that might be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. I don't think it's possible they could have fucked that up any more than they did. Their lack of professionalism is overwhelming and their incompetence is simply laughable. It literally looks like three old women who worked in an office suddenly decided to become bounty hunters.

Seriously, try to imagine any scenario where three trained male bounty hunters (two of whom are armed with tasers) are able to surprise and surround their unarmed suspect indoors and yet somehow allow him to escape. And by "somehow" in this case I mean, "simply walking away while the old female bounty hunter tugs on his shirt."

These women are fucking delusional and are going to get themselves killed, either by a suspect or an armed bystander who gets freaked out when they start waving their gun-looking tasers around in crowded public areas. That video alone should be sufficient evidence to get their bounty hunting licenses revoked on the grounds of incompetence and being a menace to the public safety.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

[Image: Rare-Roast-Beef-Sandwich-620x350.jpg]

Beware of the bounty hunter Fupa Fett.

These dumb bitches are lucky asshole didn't really want to fight them.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The strange thing is these "Lipstick bountyhunters" claim that they're being attacked because they are women, no your being attacked because you're unprofessional and have no skills what so ever, this is just you trying to get a tv show being a Dog wannabe.

The problem is when you don't have tough men like Dog hunting these guys down, you get these weak females that have to resort to using weapons as their physical strength isn't enough to apprehend the "suspects".

They eventually captured the man in the video after hiring another (male) bounty hunter to capture him at his house.

Americunts get lied to their whole lives that "anything men can do, they can do better." Including physical combat. Maybe they watched one too many of those Hollywood films where the heroine goes around beating the shit out of guys for 90 minutes.

Unfortunately for them, this doesn't play out so well in reality. They're lucky they haven't gotten killed yet trying this shit. It could very well happen in they fuck with the wrong criminal and make some stupid mistakes.

Quote: (04-07-2013 12:03 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Holy shit, that might be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. I don't think it's possible they could have fucked that up any more than they did. Their lack of professionalism is overwhelming and their incompetence is simply laughable. It literally looks like three old women who worked in an office suddenly decided to become bounty hunters.

Seriously, try to imagine any scenario where three trained male bounty hunters (two of whom are armed with tasers) are able to surprise and surround their unarmed suspect indoors and yet somehow allow him to escape. And by "somehow" in this case I mean, "simply walking away while the old female bounty hunter tugs on his shirt."

These women are fucking delusional and are going to get themselves killed, either by a suspect or an armed bystander who gets freaked out when they start waving their gun-looking tasers around in crowded public areas. That video alone should be sufficient evidence to get their bounty hunting licenses revoked on the grounds of incompetence and being a menace to the public safety.

This is exactly what I thought---if these broads keep this up they are going to get someone killed with this shit. These grandmas look like they literally just walked out of accounts receivable with pink shirts, tasers and a copy of Lean In.

If a perp sees two or three dudes coming for him, it's even money he surrenders to their custody. But if he sees a couple of rejects from the Golden Girls series he will go to war every time. I guarantee it.

The most hysterical part of this is that they put this video online. They *think* that they are doing good work.

Sorry, it may be a dick move, but if I had shot a video of me sucking this badly, I know I would have the foresight to not embarrass myself by uploading it to Youtube.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Wow, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

This is like some kind of feminist wet dream....

I've never witnessed something so pathetic. I echo Hannibal's thoughts. The fact they try to defend themselves in the comments section is even more sad.

They're going to seriously harm themselves or others with this shit.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

It's not women's fault. We must teach those men to stop defending themselves.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote:Quote:

It literally looks like three old women who worked in an office suddenly decided to become bounty hunters.
Watching the video was like a great wave of validation for the real limits of feminism.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

They really messed it up. They shot tasers at him even though he wasn't even resisting or anything. I mean, they could've just told him his bond was revoked but they started the whole thing with brute force.

I mean, I'm no expert on that stuff. But I've seen Dog the Bounty Hunter show a few times and even though he's aggressive sometimes, if the guy is willing to meet he doesn't act as aggressively as these losers.

If I was him I'd sue those people.

As someone said above, they shouldget their license revoked. They don't deserve it.

If I was getting tased in that situation, I'd probably say "Sorry grandma", and uppercut the ugliest one so the other two have to sit back and take care of her dumb ass. The guy ended up with eye damage and some missing teeth.

Those lipstick bountyhunters are some of the dumbest shits ever. They look and act like they got kicked out of an HR department for manhandling a terrified 16 year old janitor because he tipped over the washbucket in the women's restroom. This doesn't happen often but I wish that (probably nonviolent) drug offender the best.

I was watching their videos and I'm surprised no one has sued them.

They taze everybody. As I understand they only are able to do that if he tries to hit them or something? The guy in this video only starts running..

I looked into this Pete and your assumption is right they are being sued.

A trio of pink-clad women, who proudly call themselves the “Lipstick Bounty Hunters,” are facing a multi-million dollar lawsuit alleging they used extreme and excessive force when they attempted to detain 35-year-old Daniel Lee Duvall on March 18.

bond agents led Duvall to believe the rendezvous at an Arby’s in Huntington Beach, California was meant to straighten out a mix up regarding his paperwork. He did not realize a ruse was afoot until they tried to take him into custody.

Duvall states he’s been permanently blinded in the right eye, donning an eye patch similar to that of the governor on The Walking Dead, and received a broken nose as a result of the Arby’s parking lot encounter with the women.

Duvall’s original bond was actually for $100,000 with a premium of $10,000. He said Duvall was only ordered to pay $1,000, which he did. Therefore, Duvall’s bond contract should have still been valid.

http://www.inquisitr.com/606319/lipstick...e-charges/

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I don't get it.

You guys are discussing whether the victim's bond was valid or not.

That would imply that these whales were actually deputized by the state to arrest people for violating bonds?

Please don't tell me that it's not just them being utterly insane. Other than citizen's arrest, surely there are no "bounty hunting licenses" around? Even if they are, why would they be granted to clownish, fat, unstable women?

What the fuck???

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The requirements to be a bounty hunter aren't terribly high.

Supposedly, some states don't even require a license.

I know that's a cracked article, but if you look up the legislation for Taylor V Taintor, it's not all that strict.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I think they bought their taser at a joke store.

It had about as much power as this buzzing pen.
[Image: S5Q-Adult-Shocking-Electric-Shock-Novelt...nt-Gag.jpg]

Homeboy took multiple shots to the face with rubber bullets and a taser..drug a old woman across the ground and got away.

Note to women. He barely even fought back, please stop thinking you can take on a man

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (04-07-2013 05:03 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Homeboy took multiple shots to the face with rubber bullets and a taser..

I was wondering why El Mechanico had been quieter on the forum lately.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-07-2013 02:35 PM)bacon Wrote:  

I looked into this Pete and your assumption is right they are being sued.

A trio of pink-clad women, who proudly call themselves the “Lipstick Bounty Hunters,” are facing a multi-million dollar lawsuit alleging they used extreme and excessive force when they attempted to detain 35-year-old Daniel Lee Duvall on March 18.

bond agents led Duvall to believe the rendezvous at an Arby’s in Huntington Beach, California was meant to straighten out a mix up regarding his paperwork. He did not realize a ruse was afoot until they tried to take him into custody.

Duvall states he’s been permanently blinded in the right eye, donning an eye patch similar to that of the governor on The Walking Dead, and received a broken nose as a result of the Arby’s parking lot encounter with the women.

Duvall’s original bond was actually for $100,000 with a premium of $10,000. He said Duvall was only ordered to pay $1,000, which he did. Therefore, Duvall’s bond contract should have still been valid.

http://www.inquisitr.com/606319/lipstick...e-charges/
They went too far with it. [Image: banana.gif]
Quote: (04-07-2013 05:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2013 05:03 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Homeboy took multiple shots to the face with rubber bullets and a taser..

I was wondering why El Mechanico had been quieter on the forum lately.
[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Nice find bacon. These cunts are lucky they don't have real guns or they'd shoot and kill everyone they go after and be liable for murder.

Quote: (04-07-2013 03:46 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

The requirements to be a bounty hunter aren't terribly high.

Supposedly, some states don't even require a license.

I know that's a cracked article, but if you look up the legislation for Taylor V Taintor, it's not all that strict.

That's really weird.

Call me a totalitarian, but I don't think the government should be giving regular citizens the authority to do police work of any kind. Either you're a government employee and law-enforcement worker or you're not. Having these people in between creates serious confusion.