rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

even more smooth elderly openers for clothes stores, magazines, beach, campus

Hi dudes!

Ive done game for a while, and I really liked daybang when I read it(really good work Roosh!). I already have a decent practice on direct and indirect game on night but mostly on day game.

What i liked about daybang was the indirect elderly openers are so smooth and organic. Ive done a lot of direct also, but in my opinion both direct and indirect game are like a set of tools that are useful depending on the kind of work. I use a screwdriver to tighten screws and a chainsaw for a street fight [Image: smile.gif]

Ive tried many elderly openers with success (street opener, cofee opener, book opener, grocery store, museum). Anyway I think there are some of them that i dont feel like so smooth, so i would like to know if someone have tried a new version of them. In particular im talking about:

-clothes store opener. Insted of using the strategy where you pick a man cloth and go to women section and ask "excuse me, do you think this match my vibe?", i think its more smooth to browse over women clothes and ask "excuse me, do you think this is of good quality?" (while looking confused browsing over some women clothes). After this just tell a story how the clothes that you give as a gift have resulted in low quality. Maybe someone has something better.

-magazine opener. For books i feel totally natural to say "Excuse me, is that a good book?", but for magazines i feel its kind of strange. I havent find something like very smooth for this.

-beach opener. I was thinking in asking about some activities done in the beach.

-campus opener. Have someone came with a good elderly opener for campus scene?

Any videos out there of elderly openers?

Quote: (04-05-2013 09:48 AM)espacio Wrote:  

Hi dudes!

Ive done game for a while, and I really liked daybang when I read it(really good work Roosh!). I already have a decent practice on direct and indirect game on night but mostly on day game.

What i liked about daybang was the indirect elderly openers are so smooth and organic. Ive done a lot of direct also, but in my opinion both direct and indirect game are like a set of tools that are useful depending on the kind of work. I use a screwdriver to tighten screws and a chainsaw for a street fight [Image: smile.gif]

Ive tried many elderly openers with success (street opener, cofee opener, book opener, grocery store, museum). Anyway I think there are some of them that i dont feel like so smooth, so i would like to know if someone have tried a new version of them. In particular im talking about:

-clothes store opener. Insted of using the strategy where you pick a man cloth and go to women section and ask "excuse me, do you think this match my vibe?", i think its more smooth to browse over women clothes and ask "excuse me, do you think this is of good quality?" (while looking confused browsing over some women clothes). After this just tell a story how the clothes that you give as a gift have resulted in low quality. Maybe someone has something better.

-magazine opener. For books i feel totally natural to say "Excuse me, is that a good book?", but for magazines i feel its kind of strange. I havent find something like very smooth for this.

-beach opener. I was thinking in asking about some activities done in the beach.

-campus opener. Have someone came with a good elderly opener for campus scene?

magazines: hos are mostly reading People or US weekly. Open with a comment about gossip, or say, "whats new with kim kardashain this week?" or "my sister reads that. I've read it a few times. whats so interesting about it?"

campus: Janka style "where's the law building?...oh you study public relations! no way!...."

I always ask girls where I can find a Longchamps bag or Michael Korrs something or other for my suster's birthday. Works everywhere but the beach, for the beach I ask for some sunscreen or that I'm getting a volleyball game going and that they should join.

Permanently Penetrating Pussy

http://www.finishyourdrink.wordpress.com